Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Q701, HE-400, D5000 and Matrix M-Stage? Last post on 8/3/14 at 5:28am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 8/16/15 at 9:53pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 6/26/15
Disclaimer I got this unit as part of Australia/New Zealand tour arranged by @d marc0, thank you very much for including me in this tour :) Introduction I am just another music fans in this...
These are good headphones. I would have preferred a hard carrying case for the headphones, but, when you consider the cost of these cans, the soft carrying bag is acceptable. If you really...
This review is the summary section of Yulong DA8II in-depth review here: http://www.head-fi.org/t/779702/yulong-da8ii-in-depth-review Please visit the above thread for more...
[[SPOILER]] Introduction: Aune Audio has been making affordable audiophile products for quite a while now – They have a number of desktop DACs and amplifiers, and recently made an entry into the...
The ATH-CK9LTD’s were purchased by me and I’m not in any way affiliated with Audio-Technica. I’ve reviewed the ATH-CKR9 and ATH-CKR10 earlier, those reviews are available...
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 5026
Gear mentioned in this thread:
You are on my block list for the next hour for that statement about Oreimo.
There there Kirino. The bad man didn't mean it
LOL. whew. I almost reported myself.
Anyways, it's just not as exciting for me. Feels good to listen to a sibling having a lesson w/ a teacher on Mendelssohn's violin concerto :>
Edited by MrViolin - 5/18/13 at 2:12pm
Just finished teh beginning.
Hmmm. Decent. Not that pumped anymore. Bit cliche
Panda. You're too funny for your own good can't stop laughing right now.
Yeah it kinda is.
Oreimo reminds me of Kyojin.
The author just writes the LN and adds all sorts of 'maybe's' into the beginning so that the/she can do different routes later on in the story. As in, nothing is really planned.
laughed so hard. what's that from?
@tom i see... you better tell meh which acct you stole from.
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Echobox: The Unveiling @ CES 2015 3 seconds ago
- › Calling All "Vintage" Integrated/Receiver Owners 8 seconds ago
- › The Best IEM's for Bass are...... (The IEM Bass club) 16 seconds ago
- › O2 AMP + ODAC 19 seconds ago
- › "The Lab" 40 seconds ago
- › Custom Art's First Foray into Acrylic CIEMs: Ei.3 1 minute ago
- › Audeze LCD-3 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › PS1000 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Astell&Kern AK380 4 minutes ago
- › Headphone amp to pair with the Sennheiser HD 600 4 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio Savant by daduy
- › Shure SRH840 by Double-A
- › Yulong Audio DA8 II by earfonia
- › Aune X1S 32Bit/384KHz DSD DAC Headphone Amplifier black by avitron142
- › Audio-Technica ATH CKR9 LTD by peter123
- › JDS Labs ODAC by YoYo JoKeR
- › Westone UM Pro10 High Performance Single Driver Noise-Isolating... by ShaftShanker
- › Sennheiser HD 650 Headphones by Pokemonn
- › Brainwavz Jive by peter123
- › SoundMAGIC E50S In Ear Isolating Earphones with Microphone - RED by pformagg
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2