ONE PUNCH MAN IS GETTING ADAPTED? LOL.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- DAC/AMP for q701 Under $300 Last post on 9/2/13 at 1:26am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs...
Last edited: 7/26/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)Last edited: 2/5/14
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable Devices)Last edited: 12/28/12
You get what you see. Nothing extra. CNT or "Carbon nano tube" diaphrams/drivers were developed by the Chinese (I studied this) and J.V.C was the first to mass produce it in their...
I could not recommend these headphones more, they sound better than anything else i have had the opportunity to listen to for more than five minutes. They take the best parts of the headphones i...
UnboxingUpon unboxing, I knew what the Sony MDR-1R MK2's were intended for; luxury. It came with a box very similar to the Sennheiser HD800's packaging, very pleasing to open and everything felt of...
I have passed on buying these because i generally do not play follow the leader well,so I was bidding on a set of Sennheiser HD 598s and was outbid at the last minute but wanted something new so...
Summary I've had these for about a week now, and I have to say I like them more each day. At first I was rather worried about purchasing them, because other reviews were saying that the bass...
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 5014post #75196 of 1069705/16/13 at 2:35pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #75197 of 1069705/16/13 at 2:46pmpost #75198 of 1069705/16/13 at 2:47pmQuote:
you have one? D:< dude. if you sell it, sell it to meh. Nah, I won't laugh. It might not have the crazy slam, but it's nice.post #75199 of 1069705/16/13 at 2:55pmQuote:
It is contrast very nicely with my AD1000PRM and STAX. I even have one of those that still have the stock cable intact, keeper for sure. >:post #75200 of 1069705/16/13 at 2:57pmQuote:
YOU HAVE 2? FJEIFOEWJGOIEJGOQF. Glorious bastard.post #75201 of 1069705/16/13 at 3:07pmQuote:
No, what I meant, the one I am using have the stock cable still intact.post #75202 of 1069705/16/13 at 3:08pmQuote:
oh. How long has it been? They usually bite the dust, but you can resolder the suckers or recable.post #75203 of 1069705/16/13 at 3:23pmQuote:
I got it used a while ago, it is in pretty good condition.post #75204 of 1069705/16/13 at 3:25pmpost #75205 of 1069705/16/13 at 3:27pmpost #75206 of 1069705/16/13 at 4:13pmThread StarterQuote:
53 WPM...so low...Quote:
And this is why you only give people like that keyboards with linear switches.
That was my first game. Surprised my grandpa kept his NES for that long.Quote:
Imagine the post count of this thread if we did this...post #75207 of 1069705/16/13 at 4:19pmpost #75208 of 1069705/16/13 at 4:22pmQuote:
LOL 53WPM is a bit under what I average when I'm going fast. The highest I clocked was 62.post #75209 of 1069705/16/13 at 4:26pmQuote:Originally Posted by B-Dawk20Quote:
LOL 53WPM is a bit under what I average when I'm going fast. The highest I clocked was 62.
Why are people even clocking them? It really depends on the content you are typing too. I can type at a very good speed on topic than I am familiar with, but most the online test feature articles than I have never seen before and totally outside my style. It is just rather pointless, just like KDR in games and such.post #75210 of 1069705/16/13 at 4:27pmThread StarterQuote:
I find MX Brown a bit too light when it comes to actuation force. I'm thinking about giving MX Clear a shot since I already have a MX Blue board and the MX Clear actuation force isn't too high for me (too high being MX Black level resistance).Quote:
Am I that fast of a typist?
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (Update: 2/20/2014: BoomPro... 13 seconds ago
- › Dunu DN-2000 - Hybrid Impressions / Appreciation Thread (It's... 57 seconds ago
- › Worth saving for JH13/16 instead of buying P7/NAD HP50/Momentums? 59 seconds ago
- › Dunu DN-1000 - Dunu's hybrid IEM - Appreciation thread 2 minutes ago
- › Ocharaku Flat-4 KAEDE (Maple) 2 minutes ago
- › Review: Violectric V800 DAC 2 minutes ago
- › how is spacial imaging increased for iems? 3 minutes ago
- › Centrance Hifi-M8 and Hifi-M8 LX (8 versions!) incoming... 4 minutes ago
- › Source output impedance question 4 minutes ago
- › Resonessence Labs Concero HD Bundle 4 minutes ago
- › JVC Kenwood Victer stereo headphones HA-SZ2000 japan import by Hawaiibadboy
- › PSB M4U 1 by yay101
- › SONY Stereo headphones black MDR-1RMK2/B by Nec3
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50S by turbomustang84
- › Superlux HD669 by mang0
- › IFI Gemini usb cable by turo91
- › Sony Over-Ear Headphones - MDR-10R by a_recording
- › HiFiMAN HE-400 by kuhchuk
- › BRAINWAVZ HM5 Studio Monitor Headphones by ashton18
- › Sennheiser IE800 by ag8908
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude