I've played a massive amounts of ero's.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Q701, HE-400, D5000 and Matrix M-Stage? Last post on 8/3/14 at 5:28am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Jlab Epic, Don't blow this off if you like Sony MH1 or MH1C Last post on 11/27/13 at 7:32pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:44am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 12/10/14
Disclaimer First of all, I would like to thank Audrey and the Brainwavz team for allowing me to review their S1 IEMs. I would also like to clarify that I am neither an affiliate of Brainwavz...
Overview The Alien is a well-priced (~$250 AUD), compact, screenless player that plays only WAV and FLAC files – no MP3, no AAC, just the two major lossless options. For some people that will...
Shure SRH840, are a value filled set of extraordinary headphones, worth every single coin you spend on it. The bass register is perfect for any genre of song you play through you...
I got the Sennheiser HD-598 based on all the existing rave reviews. It's amazingly comfortable. That's all the good I can say about it. I just hate the sound. Okay, I am no "audiophile". I am...
This is a good amplifier in my limited experience, *but*, it might not better than some of the leading solid-state competitors in this price range ($500-600). I haven't compared it too, for...
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 4998
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Well I am!! (this freaky smiley face characterizes the feeling perfectly)
Entertaining I guess
It was a bit different I guess.
It was almost like a High School Dxd where it was different from the usual bunch in the genre
DxD is different, but that's not the reason :>
personal preference :3 so kawaii.
Dxd feels like a tarantino.
I did not know there was an anime thread here ...cool, though I'm still behind the times to keep up with this thread it seems.
I'm sure most here download their anime, but has anyone used rightstuf.com? If so, would you recommend them? They have some stuff I'm looking to buy that's cheaper than local/amazon. I'm always hesistant to buy from new websites. My boss isn't and his credit card numbers keep getting stolen.
Hmm, I've tried to order off of righstuf twice now. The first thing was Clannad BDs that were on sale for $35, but they were out of stock for so long I just gave up on them. Right now I'm waiting on the English version of Saya no Uta from them, but again they're out of stock. Good thing I'm not in a rush this time...
Figure it out if you're still up lol
Got my new camera in the mail today! It's a Nikon D3200. Here are some pictures I took in the idiot mode (AKA auto )
Now time to figure out how to really use the fakkuing thing >.>
I've stayed away from anime the last couple of years because I thought either I grew out of it, or that they just all been really boring the last couple of years. All the robot animes started using crappy, stiff cg that looked wayy out of place as well I think the only one I've kept up with was the hellsing OVA, well that is until *SPOILER!!*
DONT READ IF YOU DONT WANT SPOILERS!:
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Alucard got butt raped. Wow. I mean I knew it was based off of vlad the impaler, but...just holy cow did they have to be that graphic?! then I dropped it.
I guess I still like a small handful of anime music though, because I can just feel the emotion from some of those tracks! Not even emineim can spit rage like that!
My best anime though is Guyver. I mean wow! He can beat a monster that can bench press 2 trucks!
Edited by chengsta - 5/14/13 at 7:31pm
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › [REVIEW] Sony MH1 – The Best Kept Secret 21 seconds ago
- › Thoughts on a bunch of DACs (and why I hate chocolate ice cream) 28 seconds ago
- › The Schiitstorm: Next-Gen Magni 2 and Modi 2 Family! 2 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 2 minutes ago
- › New M8 DAC from SMSL (9018/XMOS) 2 minutes ago
- › Bluedio HT H-Turbine 57mm Driver BT Headphones review 5 minutes ago
- › Orthodynamic Roundup 5 minutes ago
- › New from Garage1217, the solid-state Project Polaris! 5 minutes ago
- › New Schiit! Ragnarok and Yggdrasil 6 minutes ago
- › New Nagra HD DAC 7 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz S1 by thatBeatsguy
- › SHOZY Alien DAP by Loquah
- › Shure SRH840 by SoundScout
- › Sennheiser HD-598 by MyFamilyShoppin
- › Lehmann Rhinelander by jdpark
- › RAZER Kraken Pro Circumaural Analog Gaming Headset - Black by kigisaru
- › AWEI ES-Q9 Super Bass Wooden Earphones Headphones Headsets Fiber... by Mellowship
- › Koss Pro4S Full Size Studio Headphones, Black with Silver Trim by Zombie_X
- › Shure SRH1540 Headphones by nicholars
- › Sony MDREX10LP/BLK In-Ear Headphones by originalgusbus
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)