Well I am!! (this freaky smiley face characterizes the feeling perfectly)
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Q701, HE-400, D5000 and Matrix M-Stage? Last post on 8/3/14 at 5:28am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 6/26/15
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank Westone for providing me with review sample in exchange for my honest opinion....
An early welcome greeted me when I arrived in Los Angeles for the 2015 CanJam SoCal meet: A new pair of MrSpeakers headphones. Dan Clark, having spent many years modifying the inexpensive...
This will be more of my impressions/comparisons and less of a review. I will be comparing them to the HD800 & K712 Pro ran over USB to the Cayin Spark C5 DAC/Amp (HD800 - Low Gain, K12 - Low Gain,...
This review is based in my experience of almost 6 months with them, running 24/96 Flacs > Foobar2K > Wasapi > Asus Realtek ALC1150 + 4580 Op-amp > HD668B I decided to reboot my interest in audio...
It is surprising that no one else has posted a review, maybe all are enjoying it too much to bother. I've been holding back from writing a review because it is important to live with a mobile...
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 4996
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Entertaining I guess
It was a bit different I guess.
It was almost like a High School Dxd where it was different from the usual bunch in the genre
DxD is different, but that's not the reason :>
personal preference :3 so kawaii.
Dxd feels like a tarantino.
I did not know there was an anime thread here ...cool, though I'm still behind the times to keep up with this thread it seems.
I'm sure most here download their anime, but has anyone used rightstuf.com? If so, would you recommend them? They have some stuff I'm looking to buy that's cheaper than local/amazon. I'm always hesistant to buy from new websites. My boss isn't and his credit card numbers keep getting stolen.
Hmm, I've tried to order off of righstuf twice now. The first thing was Clannad BDs that were on sale for $35, but they were out of stock for so long I just gave up on them. Right now I'm waiting on the English version of Saya no Uta from them, but again they're out of stock. Good thing I'm not in a rush this time...
Figure it out if you're still up lol
Got my new camera in the mail today! It's a Nikon D3200. Here are some pictures I took in the idiot mode (AKA auto )
Now time to figure out how to really use the fakkuing thing >.>
I've stayed away from anime the last couple of years because I thought either I grew out of it, or that they just all been really boring the last couple of years. All the robot animes started using crappy, stiff cg that looked wayy out of place as well I think the only one I've kept up with was the hellsing OVA, well that is until *SPOILER!!*
DONT READ IF YOU DONT WANT SPOILERS!:
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Alucard got butt raped. Wow. I mean I knew it was based off of vlad the impaler, but...just holy cow did they have to be that graphic?! then I dropped it.
I guess I still like a small handful of anime music though, because I can just feel the emotion from some of those tracks! Not even emineim can spit rage like that!
My best anime though is Guyver. I mean wow! He can beat a monster that can bench press 2 trucks!
Edited by chengsta - 5/14/13 at 7:31pm
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › PS1000 Impressions Thread 25 seconds ago
- › Watches - another passion of ours, it seems...post your pics! 1 minute ago
- › Finding a DAC for the Cavalli Liquid Carbon. Only Four Months to Go. 2 minutes ago
- › MrSpeakers Ether Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Flare Audio R2PRO Kickstarter campaign 2 minutes ago
- › Calling All "Vintage" Integrated/Receiver Owners 2 minutes ago
- › Denon AHM-M400 4 minutes ago
- › Aune T1 USB Tube DAC+ SS Amp Discussion Thread ***See first post... 4 minutes ago
- › Sony's new flagship 2014 - MDR-Z7 5 minutes ago
- › Ihifi 770 & 770c Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Westone W50 Five Driver Universal Fit Noise Isolating Earphones, 78505 by twister6
- › MrSpeakers Ether Planar Magnetic Headphones by Currawong
- › Audio-Technica ATH-R70x | R Series Professional Open Back Dynamic... by maikuirock
- › Superlux HD-668 B by ingenero
- › Sony PHA-3 Headphone Amp by cloud_c
- › PreSonus HD7 Professional Monitoring Headphones by BloodyPenguin
- › Phiaton PS 210 BTNC Bluetooth 3.0 Active Noise Cancelling Stereo... by audionut44
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by RedTwilight
- › HiFiMAN RE-400 by AvidlyEclectic
- › Schiit Asgard 2 by GustavoL1
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)