Well I am!! (this freaky smiley face characterizes the feeling perfectly)
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Q701, HE-400, D5000 and Matrix M-Stage? Last post on 8/3/14 at 5:28am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 1/22/15
sorry my English is Google translate I bought this machine to see if such facilities exist hifi quality level beyond which the feeling of fidelity sound becomes real. Unfortunately, I'm afraid I...
Thanks to FiiO for the loaner unit. If there is a brand other than Apple that is more well-known at Head-Fi than FiiO I’d be very surprised. A number of their products have become pretty...
T-Peos were kind enough to organize a T-Peos Altone 350 (I'll refer to it as A350) unit for a private head-fi Australian review tour . Previously, we arranged tour units via T-Peos (e.g. with...
This review is a summary section of In-Depth Review I posted here: http://www.head-fi.org/t/765004/audio-technica-ath-r70x-in-depth-review-impressions Please visit the link above for more...
Topping NX1 Australian Tour - DJScopeFirstly I'd like to thank @DMax99 for sending this awesome little portable headphone amplifier on a tour of Australia, and @H20Fidelity for helping out organise...
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 4996
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Entertaining I guess
It was a bit different I guess.
It was almost like a High School Dxd where it was different from the usual bunch in the genre
DxD is different, but that's not the reason :>
personal preference :3 so kawaii.
Dxd feels like a tarantino.
I did not know there was an anime thread here ...cool, though I'm still behind the times to keep up with this thread it seems.
I'm sure most here download their anime, but has anyone used rightstuf.com? If so, would you recommend them? They have some stuff I'm looking to buy that's cheaper than local/amazon. I'm always hesistant to buy from new websites. My boss isn't and his credit card numbers keep getting stolen.
Hmm, I've tried to order off of righstuf twice now. The first thing was Clannad BDs that were on sale for $35, but they were out of stock for so long I just gave up on them. Right now I'm waiting on the English version of Saya no Uta from them, but again they're out of stock. Good thing I'm not in a rush this time...
Figure it out if you're still up lol
Got my new camera in the mail today! It's a Nikon D3200. Here are some pictures I took in the idiot mode (AKA auto )
Now time to figure out how to really use the fakkuing thing >.>
I've stayed away from anime the last couple of years because I thought either I grew out of it, or that they just all been really boring the last couple of years. All the robot animes started using crappy, stiff cg that looked wayy out of place as well I think the only one I've kept up with was the hellsing OVA, well that is until *SPOILER!!*
DONT READ IF YOU DONT WANT SPOILERS!:
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Alucard got butt raped. Wow. I mean I knew it was based off of vlad the impaler, but...just holy cow did they have to be that graphic?! then I dropped it.
I guess I still like a small handful of anime music though, because I can just feel the emotion from some of those tracks! Not even emineim can spit rage like that!
My best anime though is Guyver. I mean wow! He can beat a monster that can bench press 2 trucks!
Edited by chengsta - 5/14/13 at 7:31pm
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Earbuds Round-Up (Update: April 25th, 2015) 35 seconds ago
- › Your 5 newest CDs (or LPs) 2 minutes ago
- › DX90. 2X Sabre,1st page: Downloads, info&inst. . Lurker0 FW Mod... 3 minutes ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 4 minutes ago
- › Audio-GD NFB-11.32 & NFB-11 (2014) (Delivery & Impression Thread)!!! 5 minutes ago
- › Dunu TITAN 1 -- Titanium-Coated Diaphragm "Half In-Ear" Earphones 6 minutes ago
- › Review of Hidizs AP100 portable HiFi music player 6 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 700 Impressions Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 8 minutes ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 9 minutes ago
- › HiFiMAN HE-400 by 1Infinity
- › Audio-gd NFB-28 by 1Infinity
- › FiiO X5 High-res Portable Music Player by Currawong
- › T-Peos Altone 350 Hybrid 3 driver IEM by svyr
- › Audio-Technica ATH-R70x | R Series Professional Open Back Dynamic... by earfonia
- › Topping NX1 Earphone Headphone Portable Stereo MP3 Amplifier by DJScope
- › Minerva Mi-Performer Pro Silicone Custom IEM by CantScareMe
- › Sony MH1 Livesound Hi-Fi Stereo In-Ear Headphones by sbcontt
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by originalsnuffy
- › iBasso DX90 Portable Digital Audio Player by matinsoroudi
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2