Well I am!! (this freaky smiley face characterizes the feeling perfectly)
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Q701, HE-400, D5000 and Matrix M-Stage? Last post on 8/3/14 at 5:28am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 1/22/15
SoundMAGIC E50 / E50S Quick Review Thanks to Hifiheadphones for the sample. Full review here http://www.head-fi.org/t/770243/soundmagic-e50-e50s-review-by-mark2410 Brief: A middy...
Before I get into my review, some disclosure: I received a free loaner unit as part of a mini North American tour, set up and sponsored by @EmpJ of CTC Audio. I got to keep the unit for a...
First off, I want to thank Brainwavz and Audrey for this BLU-100 unit. Packaging and Accessories I received the BLU-100 before its release and it came in the Brainwavz iem case without...
These have been the best headphones I have used for $99. For the few weeks they worked, it was amazing. Unfortunately, after a few weeks, the right earcup detached from the headband. They seem to...
It was a long time since I orignally intended to write this review as I wanted to check black Velvet in addition to the Crystal velvet I've had. You can find a lot of impression on Head-fi...
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 4996
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Entertaining I guess
It was a bit different I guess.
It was almost like a High School Dxd where it was different from the usual bunch in the genre
DxD is different, but that's not the reason :>
personal preference :3 so kawaii.
Dxd feels like a tarantino.
I did not know there was an anime thread here ...cool, though I'm still behind the times to keep up with this thread it seems.
I'm sure most here download their anime, but has anyone used rightstuf.com? If so, would you recommend them? They have some stuff I'm looking to buy that's cheaper than local/amazon. I'm always hesistant to buy from new websites. My boss isn't and his credit card numbers keep getting stolen.
Hmm, I've tried to order off of righstuf twice now. The first thing was Clannad BDs that were on sale for $35, but they were out of stock for so long I just gave up on them. Right now I'm waiting on the English version of Saya no Uta from them, but again they're out of stock. Good thing I'm not in a rush this time...
Figure it out if you're still up lol
Got my new camera in the mail today! It's a Nikon D3200. Here are some pictures I took in the idiot mode (AKA auto )
Now time to figure out how to really use the fakkuing thing >.>
I've stayed away from anime the last couple of years because I thought either I grew out of it, or that they just all been really boring the last couple of years. All the robot animes started using crappy, stiff cg that looked wayy out of place as well I think the only one I've kept up with was the hellsing OVA, well that is until *SPOILER!!*
DONT READ IF YOU DONT WANT SPOILERS!:
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Alucard got butt raped. Wow. I mean I knew it was based off of vlad the impaler, but...just holy cow did they have to be that graphic?! then I dropped it.
I guess I still like a small handful of anime music though, because I can just feel the emotion from some of those tracks! Not even emineim can spit rage like that!
My best anime though is Guyver. I mean wow! He can beat a monster that can bench press 2 trucks!
Edited by chengsta - 5/14/13 at 7:31pm
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › It is odd but not peculiar... 20 seconds ago
- › You Know You're an Audiophile When.. Version 2! 31 seconds ago
- › Three New Amps on Preorder from Audio-GD (C-2 11th Anniversary... 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser HD 598 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Dunu TITAN 1 -- Titanium-Coated Diaphragm "Half In-Ear" Earphones 2 minutes ago
- › NEW - Schiit Asgard 2 2 minutes ago
- › New custom IEM company - Custom Art: discussion, review, and... 2 minutes ago
- › Three Word Story 2 minutes ago
- › On a mission to like jazz 2 minutes ago
- › For 6AS7G tube rollers here ..... 3 minutes ago
- › SoundMAGIC E50 / E50S by mark2410
- › Cayin N6 PCM1792A chip DSD lossless music player by hakushondaimao
- › Brainwavz BLU-100 Bluetooth IEMs by kova4a
- › Grado Labs SR80e by SeraphSolus
- › EarSonics Velvet by LMka
- › Audio-Technica In-Ear Headphones ATH-CKR9 (Japan Import) by peter123
- › Ultimate Ears super.fi 3 Studio - Headphones ( in-ear ear-bud ) -... by Lewzke
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by chowmein83
- › Alclair Curve by Brooko
- › Noble Audio Kaiser 10 by wofsie
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2