Well I am!! (this freaky smiley face characterizes the feeling perfectly)
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Q701, HE-400, D5000 and Matrix M-Stage? Last post on 8/3/14 at 5:28am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 8/16/15 at 9:53pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 6/26/15
Suprisingly, this cheap in ear jlab sounded good enough for me to come here and get into better sound.
Ah, the WA7 "Fireflies" from Woo Audio. As stunning to behold as it is to hear! This is my first piece of amp/DAC kit that retails for over $1k and well, I'd be lying if I didn't admit that I think...
Many thanks to Venture Electronics for the VE Monk review sample! Product website: http://eng.52ve.cn/product.php?cm_id=205 I haven't been using earbud for quite a long time since my...
INTRODUCTION: The Havit H91DJ is a budget over-ear headphone with a warm signature. Sound quality is very impressive considering the low cost. The value of these headphones is quite high,...
Intro: SoundFoundations, is a company which manufactures accessories like racks, stands, and vibration control & custom cables. It is based in India. SoundFoundations is known in India for...
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 4996
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Entertaining I guess
It was a bit different I guess.
It was almost like a High School Dxd where it was different from the usual bunch in the genre
DxD is different, but that's not the reason :>
personal preference :3 so kawaii.
Dxd feels like a tarantino.
I did not know there was an anime thread here ...cool, though I'm still behind the times to keep up with this thread it seems.
I'm sure most here download their anime, but has anyone used rightstuf.com? If so, would you recommend them? They have some stuff I'm looking to buy that's cheaper than local/amazon. I'm always hesistant to buy from new websites. My boss isn't and his credit card numbers keep getting stolen.
Hmm, I've tried to order off of righstuf twice now. The first thing was Clannad BDs that were on sale for $35, but they were out of stock for so long I just gave up on them. Right now I'm waiting on the English version of Saya no Uta from them, but again they're out of stock. Good thing I'm not in a rush this time...
Figure it out if you're still up lol
Got my new camera in the mail today! It's a Nikon D3200. Here are some pictures I took in the idiot mode (AKA auto )
Now time to figure out how to really use the fakkuing thing >.>
I've stayed away from anime the last couple of years because I thought either I grew out of it, or that they just all been really boring the last couple of years. All the robot animes started using crappy, stiff cg that looked wayy out of place as well I think the only one I've kept up with was the hellsing OVA, well that is until *SPOILER!!*
DONT READ IF YOU DONT WANT SPOILERS!:
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Alucard got butt raped. Wow. I mean I knew it was based off of vlad the impaler, but...just holy cow did they have to be that graphic?! then I dropped it.
I guess I still like a small handful of anime music though, because I can just feel the emotion from some of those tracks! Not even emineim can spit rage like that!
My best anime though is Guyver. I mean wow! He can beat a monster that can bench press 2 trucks!
Edited by chengsta - 5/14/13 at 7:31pm
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Audeze LCD-4 22 seconds ago
- › FiiO’s 2015 Slogan Translation Contest 53 seconds ago
- › Geek Pulse: Geek desktop DAC/AMP by Light Harmonics 1 minute ago
- › Trickle Chargers 3 minutes ago
- › The Fiio X5 Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Schiit Owners Unite 4 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 4 minutes ago
- › Schiit Gungnir DAC 4 minutes ago
- › Three Word Story 4 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 6 minutes ago
- › JLab JBuds NEON Metal In-Ear Earbuds with Universal Mic for iPhone... by Zantrill
- › WooAudio WA7 Fireflies by JoeDoe
- › Venture Electronics (VE) Monk by earfonia
- › HAVIT® HV-H91DJ Professional Stereo Studio Dj Series Headphones... by Vividcard
- › SoundFoundations Barracuda PowerMax Elite by YoYo JoKeR
- › Pro-Ject Audio - Hear it One - Audiophile stereo headphone - Black by ForShure
- › DUNU DN-2000J by HiFiChris
- › MEElectronics A151 2nd Generation by HiFiChris
- › Sound Blaster E5 - 24-bit/192kHz High-Resolution USB DAC &... by hakushondaimao
- › Creative T4W 2.1 Wireless Bluetooth Speaker System by BloodyPenguin
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2