Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- DAC/AMP for q701 Under $300 Last post on 9/2/13 at 1:26am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs...
Last edited: 7/26/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)Last edited: 12/13/13
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable Devices)Last edited: 12/28/12
Intro This was my first real pair of headphones, and they satisfied me for two years. So it is only fitting that my first headphone review be on these awesome headphones. The HD598s are a great...
Introduction First I want to start with an "I'm sorry" because I took so long to write this and to top it off, I feel as if the review was a "waste of time" because, well, I don't see it as very...
This is a review of the Noble 8c, an eight drivers 4 ways ciems. You could check the specs on the noble web site. Please be kind in your critics, as this is my first review ever, and that English...
Porta Pros simply made the biggest difference for me when listening to music as I have switched from some low-end sony in-ear to them and suddenly when playing the same song music became more rich...
From the moment Charles told me about the new project that he was working on, “Project Palaios”, I was intrigued. A wooden amp? That’s certainly not what you hear everyday and from the pictures...
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 4987post #74791 of 982105/12/13 at 7:33pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #74792 of 982105/12/13 at 7:38pmThread Starter
What do you have against it? It was actually promising, unlike Guilty Crown turned out to be...or the second season of SAO.
Edited by HybridCore - 5/12/13 at 7:39pmpost #74793 of 982105/12/13 at 7:41pmQuote:
was generic w/ an overused idea. and I don't like that idea of a virtual world.
Guilty Crown was ok w/ the animation and music making up for the story. Yes... we all would have loved a happy ending...post #74794 of 982105/12/13 at 7:52pmQuote:Originally Posted by Tilpo
Posts per day would not be valid, since the interval is too large and as a result you're measuring averages, and not rates.
Ideally I'd have an even smaller interval, but with only a couple thousand posts there is not enough data to do that.
When fitting distributions it's always just messing around until you've found the ideal interval. The more intervals the better your fit, but the shorter the interval the less different rates you'll find.
A PDF cannot be found, because we don't have a model that fits well.
However, we could find the PDF distribution of time between two posts, and find the time for which the cumulative frequency is 0.999. As such I have determined that in 99.9% of the cases the time between two posts of yours is less than 2468 minutes, which is a little less than 2 days.
99% would be approximately 14 hours, 95% is 7:30 hours.
Which part didnt you understand?Quote:
LOLQuote:Originally Posted by Tilpo
This threads weighted posting rate with relative occurrence, with a fitted exponential distribution
Surprisingly, an exponential distribution fits the rate of posting in this thread really quite well.
Note that what I have plotted is the posting rate, and the number of times that specific posting rate has occurred.
Wow! that's a really good data fitQuote:
OMG! 8k posts per month.
and I thought our most active time was last summer...
I get that alot too :/post #74795 of 982105/12/13 at 8:08pmThread StarterQuote:
Eh, the idea of a virtual world might be fairly generic but the ability to live in it as if it were a real world feels unique to me. Not like the crappy Accel World world.
The beginning was amazing, and then schiit happened.post #74796 of 982105/12/13 at 8:33pmQuote:
well i'm off to finish studying. ciao guys.post #74797 of 982105/12/13 at 8:42pmThread Starterpost #74798 of 982105/12/13 at 8:52pmpost #74799 of 982105/12/13 at 11:44pm
Bowei, congratulations on making it to Pokémon X and Y! :DQuote:Yamchan
US Name: ??
Jp. Name: Yamchan (ヤンチャム
Classification: Naughty Pokémon
First Appearance: Pokémon X & Y
This Panda Pokémon was first shown in CoroCoro in May 2013. It's a Fighting-type and can learn the new move Parting Remarkpost #74800 of 982105/13/13 at 12:44ampost #74801 of 982105/13/13 at 12:50ampost #74802 of 982105/13/13 at 3:00ampost #74803 of 982105/13/13 at 5:02ampost #74804 of 982105/13/13 at 5:05ampost #74805 of 982105/13/13 at 5:36amQuote:~tumblr.guilty-daydreamer:Quote:“I used to be an adventurer like you, but then I got married.”bluntasaurus-sex:Quote:my life is a lie.dameofspace:Quote:And at that moment, the foundation of that entire meme became something like this:pandyssian:
OH MY GOD APPARENTLY TAKING AN ARROW TO THE KNEE WAS AN OLD NORDIC SLANG FOR GETTING MARRIED
I THOUGHT THAT ALL THOSE GUYS IN SKYRIM HAD LITERALLY BEEN SHOT IN THEIR KNEES WITH ARROWS BUT I GUESS NOT
IT MAKES SO MUCH SENSE.
~Tenshi no Drop.
Edited by jgray91 - 5/13/13 at 8:11am
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
- › Apex Glacier amp/dac review and appreciation thread just now
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (Updated 9/2/2013: Sony... 58 seconds ago
- › W/Rap Sucks 2.0..............................Rap/HipHop... 1 minute ago
- › FiiO E12DIY Limited Edition Version updated on 6/9, can balance... 3 minutes ago
- › More Fiio X3 64GB MicroSD Issues! 5 minutes ago
- › Calling All "Vintage" Integrated/Receiver Owners 5 minutes ago
- › Fiio E18 5 minutes ago
- › An audiophile and petrolhead's journal: Buckle up! 6 minutes ago
- › Sony MDR-7506, 7509 or V6 ? 7 minutes ago
- › Do i really need to burn in my headphones? 7 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD-598 by davisman
- › MrSpeakers Alpha Dog (T50RP Mod) by gelocks
- › Noble Audio 8C by John0405
- › Koss PortaPro - Headphones ( semi-open ) by cipurian
- › Project Palaios: Iona by lin0003
- › HiFiMAN RE-400 by getclikinagas
- › JAYS T00093 a-JAYS Five Earphones for Android - Black by mark2410
- › Beats Pro Over-Ear Headphone (White) by DigitalGrounder
- › AMB Laboratories γ2 (Gamma2) by JustinBieber
- › AKG K701 Studio Headphones by kmaenpaa
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop Amps... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable... by cristina
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide... by SocialCapital