Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Q701, HE-400, D5000 and Matrix M-Stage? Last post on 8/3/14 at 5:28am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Jlab Epic, Don't blow this off if you like Sony MH1 or MH1C Last post on 11/27/13 at 7:32pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:44am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 1/22/15
I don't claim to be an expert audiophile. More of a wannabe. I do love finding under the radar headphones with good value. I can compare this to a few other bluetooth headsets I have spent some...
Brainwavz M1 Quick Review Thanks to mp4nation back in the day for the sample. Full length old review here http://www.head-fi.org/t/499583/brainwavz-m1-review Brief: Old but...
I have own the Dunu tridents for about 4-5 months, and about a week about, the left ear suddenly stopped working. I left them on my desk for the weekend, no spills, or anything touching them. Now i...
Intro Here is a review of the Audio-Technica CKR10 there are a couple reviews of this model already but the more reviews the better. First I would like to say thank you to Audio-Technica for...
So, a review Woo Audio WA2... I have divided it into some headings, and rated them out of 100. These are my ratings based on my personal opinion. I'm open to comments as well, feel free to voice...
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 4987
Gear mentioned in this thread:
What do you have against it? It was actually promising, unlike Guilty Crown turned out to be...or the second season of SAO.
Edited by HybridCore - 5/12/13 at 7:39pm
was generic w/ an overused idea. and I don't like that idea of a virtual world.
Guilty Crown was ok w/ the animation and music making up for the story. Yes... we all would have loved a happy ending...
Posts per day would not be valid, since the interval is too large and as a result you're measuring averages, and not rates.
Ideally I'd have an even smaller interval, but with only a couple thousand posts there is not enough data to do that.
When fitting distributions it's always just messing around until you've found the ideal interval. The more intervals the better your fit, but the shorter the interval the less different rates you'll find.
A PDF cannot be found, because we don't have a model that fits well.
However, we could find the PDF distribution of time between two posts, and find the time for which the cumulative frequency is 0.999. As such I have determined that in 99.9% of the cases the time between two posts of yours is less than 2468 minutes, which is a little less than 2 days.
99% would be approximately 14 hours, 95% is 7:30 hours.
Which part didnt you understand?
This threads weighted posting rate with relative occurrence, with a fitted exponential distribution
Surprisingly, an exponential distribution fits the rate of posting in this thread really quite well.
Note that what I have plotted is the posting rate, and the number of times that specific posting rate has occurred.
Wow! that's a really good data fit
OMG! 8k posts per month.
and I thought our most active time was last summer...
I get that alot too :/
Eh, the idea of a virtual world might be fairly generic but the ability to live in it as if it were a real world feels unique to me. Not like the crappy Accel World world.
The beginning was amazing, and then schiit happened.
well i'm off to finish studying. ciao guys.
Bowei, congratulations on making it to Pokémon X and Y! :D
US Name: ??
Jp. Name: Yamchan (ヤンチャム
Classification: Naughty Pokémon
First Appearance: Pokémon X & Y
This Panda Pokémon was first shown in CoroCoro in May 2013. It's a Fighting-type and can learn the new move Parting Remark
OH MY GOD APPARENTLY TAKING AN ARROW TO THE KNEE WAS AN OLD NORDIC SLANG FOR GETTING MARRIED
I THOUGHT THAT ALL THOSE GUYS IN SKYRIM HAD LITERALLY BEEN SHOT IN THEIR KNEES WITH ARROWS BUT I GUESS NOT
IT MAKES SO MUCH SENSE.
~Tenshi no Drop.
Edited by jgray91 - 5/13/13 at 8:11am
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (Update: 1/4/2015:... 7 seconds ago
- › The Centrance HiFi M8 thread 15 seconds ago
- › Is the LCD-2 worth the $1k price? 23 seconds ago
- › The Official Rockbox for Android Registry 27 seconds ago
- › Audeze Cardas Clear Cable 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser HD 700 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Custom AKG V-Moda Boom Pro Adapter (Testers Wanted) 1 minute ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 2 minutes ago
- › GUSTARD H10 High-current Discrete Class A output Stage Headphone... 2 minutes ago
- › The discovery thread.! NEW first look at the Zero Audio DuoZA iems... 2 minutes ago
- › Audio Technica S700BT by ironicinori
- › MP4Nation Brainwavz M1 by mark2410
- › DUNU DN-12 Trident by Ghoulcow
- › Audio Technica ATH-CKR10 IN-EAR HEADPHONE TITANIUM SONIC PRO DUAL... by acain
- › Woo Audio 2 by mikoss
- › KAM HP1 by LowDose
- › Schiit Vali by Mr Rick
- › DUNU DN-2000 Hybrid 3 way earphone by YoYo JoKeR
- › V-MODA Crossfade M-100 by Spiderman
- › Audinst HUD-mx2 by YoYo JoKeR
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)