Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- DAC/AMP for q701 Under $300 Last post on 9/2/13 at 1:26am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 7/30/14
if u are looking for a great dac you can better buy new motherboard with supreme fx it sound practicly the same and its cheaper
The Pendulumic Stance S1 is an excellent "bluetooth" headphone. I'm sure there are better sounding "wireless" headphones and at some level believe the category should be divided into wireless and...
First of all, I'd like to thank Cayin for opportunity to review C5. As usual, main review is in Russian, here I'll share mt impressions in brief. There is not so many good portable amps in sub...
Ah, yes. The SE215, quite possibly the most popular entry-level IEM on the market at the moment, and for good reason. These headphones are perfect for any budding audio enthusiast thanks to its...
Shure has definitely outdone themselves with this wonderful product. Never have I experienced more clarity in a pair of IEMs. For someone who listens to alternative rock, pop, and an assorted array...
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 4987
Gear mentioned in this thread:
What do you have against it? It was actually promising, unlike Guilty Crown turned out to be...or the second season of SAO.
Edited by HybridCore - 5/12/13 at 7:39pm
was generic w/ an overused idea. and I don't like that idea of a virtual world.
Guilty Crown was ok w/ the animation and music making up for the story. Yes... we all would have loved a happy ending...
Posts per day would not be valid, since the interval is too large and as a result you're measuring averages, and not rates.
Ideally I'd have an even smaller interval, but with only a couple thousand posts there is not enough data to do that.
When fitting distributions it's always just messing around until you've found the ideal interval. The more intervals the better your fit, but the shorter the interval the less different rates you'll find.
A PDF cannot be found, because we don't have a model that fits well.
However, we could find the PDF distribution of time between two posts, and find the time for which the cumulative frequency is 0.999. As such I have determined that in 99.9% of the cases the time between two posts of yours is less than 2468 minutes, which is a little less than 2 days.
99% would be approximately 14 hours, 95% is 7:30 hours.
Which part didnt you understand?
This threads weighted posting rate with relative occurrence, with a fitted exponential distribution
Surprisingly, an exponential distribution fits the rate of posting in this thread really quite well.
Note that what I have plotted is the posting rate, and the number of times that specific posting rate has occurred.
Wow! that's a really good data fit
OMG! 8k posts per month.
and I thought our most active time was last summer...
I get that alot too :/
Eh, the idea of a virtual world might be fairly generic but the ability to live in it as if it were a real world feels unique to me. Not like the crappy Accel World world.
The beginning was amazing, and then schiit happened.
well i'm off to finish studying. ciao guys.
Bowei, congratulations on making it to Pokémon X and Y! :D
US Name: ??
Jp. Name: Yamchan (ヤンチャム
Classification: Naughty Pokémon
First Appearance: Pokémon X & Y
This Panda Pokémon was first shown in CoroCoro in May 2013. It's a Fighting-type and can learn the new move Parting Remark
OH MY GOD APPARENTLY TAKING AN ARROW TO THE KNEE WAS AN OLD NORDIC SLANG FOR GETTING MARRIED
I THOUGHT THAT ALL THOSE GUYS IN SKYRIM HAD LITERALLY BEEN SHOT IN THEIR KNEES WITH ARROWS BUT I GUESS NOT
IT MAKES SO MUCH SENSE.
~Tenshi no Drop.
Edited by jgray91 - 5/13/13 at 8:11am
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Sony's new flagship 2014 - MDR-Z7 2 seconds ago
- › = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread = 10 seconds ago
- › Band Name Game II 26 seconds ago
- › Hotrodding the X-Fi: A Layman's Guide (No 56k) 29 seconds ago
- › New Sennheiser Momentum In ear 30 seconds ago
- › Need some recommendations for a high budget set up 1 minute ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser Momentum Over Ear: Smelly Ear cup........ 3 minutes ago
- › which headphone under $1000 to buy? 3 minutes ago
- › V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc. 5 minutes ago
- › Epiphany Acoustics EHP-O2D by Pokerstar
- › PENDULUMIC STANCE S1 Wireless Headphones by mpm2433
- › Cayin C5 Portable HIFI Audio Headphone Amplifier by cleg
- › Shure SE215 by Dinerenblanc
- › Shure SE425 Earphone by Dinerenblanc
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by Currawong
- › RHA T10i by Audiophile1811
- › Schiit Valhalla by Willy 2 Streams
- › Sennheiser HD-518 by quajaebisquiti
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by earfonia
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)