Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 4977

post #74641 of 134883
Which makes me proud, because that would mean approximately 1/15 posts in this thread is written by me. (roughly 5.6k of my posts are in this thread)
Edited by Tilpo - 5/12/13 at 5:53am
post #74642 of 134883
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilpo View Post

Which makes me proud, because that would mean approximately 1/15 posts in this thread is written by me. (roughly 5.6k of my posts are in this thread)

And more than 1/5th is by Panda...
post #74643 of 134883
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilpo View Post

And more than 1/5th is by Panda...

43% of my posts have been in this thread. I don't know if I should be proud, or saddened. It's still only 1.8% of the the thread though!

post #74644 of 134883
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tangster View Post

43% of my posts have been in this thread. I don't know if I should be proud, or saddened. It's still only 1.8% of the the thread though!

I'm working on a pie-chart right now
post #74645 of 134883
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilpo View Post

I'm working on a pie-chart right now

LOL. This is what happens when you haven't got any assignments?

post #74646 of 134883
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

Oh gosh...

What?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0o0o0o View Post

Also, everyone needs to watch this (or at least the first 5 minutes):

I swear I've seen that video before. I do like the guy's viewpoints though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilpo View Post

Almost 5k pages, guys.

Yup. We're ridiculously far ahead of #2 for all time posts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilpo View Post

Which makes me proud, because that would mean approximately 1/15 posts in this thread is written by me. (roughly 5.6k of my posts are in this thread)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilpo View Post


And more than 1/5th is by Panda...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tangster View Post

43% of my posts have been in this thread. I don't know if I should be proud, or saddened. It's still only 1.8% of the the thread though!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilpo View Post


I'm working on a pie-chart right now
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tangster View Post

LOL. This is what happens when you haven't got any assignments?

LOL!

post #74647 of 134883
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tangster View Post

LOL. This is what happens when you haven't got any assignments?

Yes. I produce and analyse statistical data when I'm bored. It's one of my hobbies.
post #74648 of 134883
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilpo View Post

Yes. I produce and analyse statistical data when I'm bored. It's one of my hobbies.

Well if you ever decide not to pursue pure maths as a career, you'll be in for a well paid career in insurance, et al.

 

I found Judes photos of the London Meet!

http://www.head-fi.org/g/a/767079/london-head-fi-meet-april-2013/sort/display_order/page/0/#

 

Me and Ra97oR are towards the end of the album, just incase any of you never actually figured out which azn guy was me from the other videos/pics.


Edited by Tangster - 5/12/13 at 6:40am
post #74649 of 134883
post #74650 of 134883
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilpo View Post

(O.O)

 

I have a lot more than I thought I would.

post #74651 of 134883
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilpo View Post

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 

I kinda expected minipanda to have more posts. LOL at Bowei taking up over a fifth.

post #74652 of 134883
Quote:
Originally Posted by HybridCore View Post

(O.O)

 

I have a lot more than I thought I would.

4074 of your 4479 posts are in here apparently.

post #74653 of 134883
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tangster View Post

4074 of your 4479 posts are in here apparently.

That's sort of expected.

 

(=.=") Well, I am the hikikomori/shut-in of Head-Fi after all, in that sense. I basically only stay in here...

post #74654 of 134883
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilpo View Post

Well that was unsurprising with me being 3rd last. I guess due to time zone constraints, I can't be more active here.

post #74655 of 134883
Looks like I got put into the "other" category. ;_;
How much % had I?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge