Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Q701, HE-400, D5000 and Matrix M-Stage? Last post on 8/3/14 at 5:28am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 1/22/15
I just bought this headphone and it sound amazing, I did a burn in for about 20hr and the sound improve dramatically compared when the headphone was in the box. The comfort is phenomenal and due to...
Bought one of these to keep me going while I save for a replacement dac for my bedside rig. My previous Dac's have all been in the lower to mid end so this review is based on that level- Arcam,...
Details: Single balanced armature flagship universal IEMs from Final Audio Design Price: Heaven VII EU 550; Heaven VIII EU 600 Specs: Driver: Single BA | Imp: 24Ω | Sens: 106 dB | Freq: not...
The Audeze LCD 2.2 is one of the most popular headphones on Head-Fi. Much has already been written about them, so adding yet another review may not offer anything new or different. However, when...
Me: I am a 21 year old student living in a small town in India. I would like to call myself a music enthusiast, rather than an audiophile. I was inspired by music since childhood, and as the time...
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 4977
Gear mentioned in this thread:
That's sort of expected.
(=.=") Well, I am the hikikomori/shut-in of Head-Fi after all, in that sense. I basically only stay in here...
Yeah. There are lots of people who have 100-500 posts, and there are also probably some larger posters I forgot to put in there.
When I woke up I suddenly realized I still have lots of homework to do today. Then slowly I checked up on every piece of homework only to find out I've already done all of my homework during the week.
I feel so awesome right now. Though now I have no idea what to do. Already watched all the new anime episodes that came out this weekend, so I have nothing to do.
I guess I'll just go read in my book again.
You should get organized.
My organizer tells me exactly what I have to do, what I have done, when things are due, and the priority of tasks.
I pretty much knows exactly what I have to do at any given moment. (weather I do them or not is another story..... )
but yeah, get organized, you won't regret it.
Now the REAL question is if my probability of making a post in a given time can be modeled by a Poisson distribution.
And assuming it could, how long will it take until you can be 99% sure Ill make at least one post. (you have nothing better to do right? )
Oh btw, I think I did ok in my maths exam~ :D
Edited by akiroz - 5/12/13 at 7:38am
Well if you ever decide not to pursue pure maths as a career, you'll be in for a well paid career in insurance, et al.
I found Judes photos of the London Meet!
Me and Ra97oR are towards the end of the album, just incase any of you never actually figured out which azn guy was me from the other videos/pics.
Exactly! No less expected
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › The Fiio X5 Thread 17 seconds ago
- › MrSpeakers Ether Impressions Thread 18 seconds ago
- › Three Word Story 38 seconds ago
- › The FiiO X3 2nd gen (ex X3K, X3II) Thread : 192K/24B,... 1 minute ago
- › Band Name Game II 2 minutes ago
- › Violectric HPA V281 - Vorsprung durch Balanced 2 minutes ago
- › Schiit Owners Unite 2 minutes ago
- › Oppo PM-3 : The Portable Planar - Impressions 3 minutes ago
- › The ALL NEW Hifiman HE1000 "The Can that Can" sans Rolex Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite 4 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 598 by Gia Bao
- › Pro-Ject Audio DAC Box E Entry Level DAC Black by LugBug1
- › Final Audio Design Heaven Viii by newzild
- › Audeze LCD2 Planar Magnetic Headphones by hodgjy
- › Shanling M3 Portable Digital Audio Player by YoYo JoKeR
- › Sennheiser Momentum Wireless Over Ear Headphones in Black M2AEBT by twister6
- › Noble 4 by Kuroneko Guy
- › Superlux HD669 by Philliphobia
- › iFi iCAN headphone amplifier by blankdisc
- › HiFiMAN HE-400i by JohnPham
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2