Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 4949

post #74221 of 149593

Watching some live clips from the concerts I've been to.

 

Dat nostalgia...

post #74222 of 149593
Quote:
Originally Posted by Accoun View Post

Watching some live clips from the concerts I've been to.

Dat nostalgia...

I've never been to a concert frown.gif

There never seems to be anything interesting around, and if there is, then I sure as hell can't find a single person who has similar musical interests.
post #74223 of 149593

Re-post of the news in english in case some of you missed it:

 

Quote:
Originally Posted on myanimelist.net
 
According to the insert pages of the latest June issue of NewType magazine, the second season of TV anime series "Chuunibyou demo Koi ga ****ai!' will be made. The official twitter of the anime said more information will be uploaded to the official anime website at midnight tomorrow, the day when the magazine goes officially on sale.

Source: Scan of NewType

 


 

Quote:

(CNN) -- Robotic jellyfish could be undersea spy

 

It's no James Bond. But then again, 007 probably couldn't patrol the ocean depths, in disguise, for hours at a time.

 

Meet Cyro, the robotic jellyfish.

 

Designed by a team of researchers at Virginia Tech's College of Engineering, the robot is 5 feet, 7 inches wide and weighs 170 pounds but is stealthy enough to one day be used as an underwater spy for the military.

 

LOL Why jellyfish of all things.....


Edited by akiroz - 5/9/13 at 3:31am
post #74224 of 149593
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilpo View Post

I've never been to a concert frown.gif

There never seems to be anything interesting around, and if there is, then I sure as hell can't find a single person who has similar musical interests.
I heard rammstein has good ones

Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post

Re-post of the news in english in case some of you missed it:
Yep, already saw it!

Hope its good!!
post #74225 of 149593
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

Awesome OP

 

And considering they are a new band, I can forgive them for the recording/mastering. Not bad, but nothing spectacular for my ears either.


 

I implore people to do the instructions above like I said a year ago and try Isone-Surround on headphones.

 

Feels like you are listening to speakers, which is one of my favorite things.

Linked Horizon may be new, but Sound Horizon definitely not, basically its a branch from Sound Horizon.

 

IsoneSurround was causing a lot of clipping when I tried it last time... currently using a crossfeed vst called hdphx

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by EveTan View Post

They're all original art created for the PV. But yea, I never liked Kemu's stuff...still don't understand how it got so popular. But of course, it's my opinion. And I don't think it's even that catchy.

 

That song is ok to me, like the lyric though, maybe thats the reason. Not caring too much about vocalloids nowadays orz...

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadlylover View Post

 

I'm starting to hate all the generic rock/pop Vocaloid songs, they're all beginning to sound the same to me now, it's getting on my nerves.

Wow, my first time to see you changing avatar...

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0o0o0o View Post

Yeah I'm the same these days. Though, I reserve special dislike for "story" songs that songwriters hawk as a series these days. 

 

Have some Hikarisyuyo

Orz... story songs are my favourites

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ra97oR View Post


I found the HD800 have unbearable treble spike and T1 have around the same treble as SA5k. Not as good as STAX but good enough for a pair of dynamic. I listen rather quiet, at higher volume it is a rather different story.

I don't listen loud either, and the HD800 is comfortable to both my head and ears...

post #74226 of 149593
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

I heard rammstein has good ones

 

I guess KMFDM woud be more to his liking. Heard their concerts are good.

Dunno if R+ has good concerts, but surely they have good shows. ;-)

post #74227 of 149593
Quote:
Originally Posted by Accoun View Post

I guess KMFDM woud be more to his liking. Heard their concerts are good.
Dunno if R+ has good concerts, but surely they have good shows. ;-)

Problem with KMFDM is that they always have concerts in the US, but it seems they never have them near me. Then again, I don't care enough to keep track of concert dates and locations of all the artists I'm listening to.
post #74228 of 149593
Quote:
Originally Posted by kn19h7 View Post

Linked Horizon may be new, but Sound Horizon definitely not, basically its a branch from Sound Horizon.

IsoneSurround was causing a lot of clipping when I tried it last time... currently using a crossfeed vst called hdphx

That song is ok to me, like the lyric though, maybe thats the reason. Not caring too much about vocalloids nowadays orz...

Wow, my first time to see you changing avatar...

Orz... story songs are my favourites

I don't listen loud either, and the HD800 is comfortable to both my head and ears...
Oh i see

Mine is from ToneBoosters pack which is diff
Quote:
Originally Posted by Accoun View Post

I guess KMFDM woud be more to his liking. Heard their concerts are good.
Dunno if R+ has good concerts, but surely they have good shows. ;-)
I like Rammstein more. Not really kmfdm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilpo View Post

Problem with KMFDM is that they always have concerts in the US, but it seems they never have them near me. Then again, I don't care enough to keep track of concert dates and locations of all the artists I'm listening to.
Yep, not really a fan of their songs.

Megalomaniac is ok. But i dont care for the rest.

I do like most of rammsteins Made In Germany album though
post #74229 of 149593

Need some funny ecchi manga something like kanokon (no lolis please).

post #74230 of 149593
Quote:
Originally Posted by DefQon View Post

Need some funny ecchi manga something like kanokon (no lolis please).
Ichigo 100

Love Hina

Negima

Freezing

Unbalance x unbalance

Ane doki
post #74231 of 149593
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post


Ichigo 100

Love Hina

Negima

Freezing

Unbalance x unbalance

Ane doki


lol how's Freezing funny?

post #74232 of 149593
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post


Ichigo 100

Love Hina

Negima

Freezing

Unbalance x unbalance

Ane doki

 

Read.

post #74233 of 149593

I rarely go to concerts, IIRC I've only been into 5 concerts in my lifetime: Marilyn Manson was the first one (which was a super awesome concert), then I saw Jamie Cullum in Vienna, then it was Yellow Fried Chickenz in Munich, then Seal in Vienna again and lastly, Black Country Communion in Vienna. They were awesome concerts and I very much liked them.

 

BTW, almost finished colouring. biggrin.gif

 

post #74234 of 149593
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post


Mine is from ToneBoosters pack which is diff
 

Me too, v2.8.5

post #74235 of 149593
Quote:
Originally Posted by VortexBlast View Post

I rarely go to concerts, IIRC I've only been into 5 concerts in my lifetime: Marilyn Manson was the first one (which was a super awesome concert), then I saw Jamie Cullum in Vienna, then it was Yellow Fried Chickenz in Munich, then Seal in Vienna again and lastly, Black Country Communion in Vienna. They were awesome concerts and I very much liked them.

 

BTW, almost finished colouring. biggrin.gif

5 is a lot.
I've only been to one - Mikupa HK

 

Nice! :D

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge