Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 4942

post #74116 of 130548
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post

AV Show? like the one in august?

or are you talking about the mingo headphone festival? Ill be there for the first 2 days.

yes... and I'm surprised you didn't get the wink even though we talked about it on skype...

 

Not sure, the one that's soon. The one where you won't be there and Joe does it all. 

post #74117 of 130548
Thread Starter 

Love this OST.

 

 

Tempted to shell out the $50 for the full soundtrack for this game, and then get the game and a 3DS XL. Yes, I'm still obsessed.

post #74118 of 130548
Quote:
Originally Posted by HybridCore View Post

Love this OST.

 

 

Tempted to shell out the $50 for the full soundtrack for this game, and then get the game and a 3DS XL. Yes, I'm still obsessed.

o gahd. Wouldn't that be ~$250-400 total? 

post #74119 of 130548
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrViolin View Post

yes... and I'm surprised you didn't get the wink even though we talked about it on skype..

It wasnt funny?

post #74120 of 130548
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrViolin View Post

o gahd. Wouldn't that be ~$250-400 total? 

3DS XL Blue = $160-$200

Fire Emblem: Awakening = $40

Fire Emblem: Awakening Soundtrack = $50 from CDJapan I believe

 

So that brings it to a total of $290, worst case scenario. I'll probably also end up with a 16GB or 32GB SD card which is...$15-$30, so $320 including that. Then my sister wants some Pokemon games but I won't pay for that. Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon is a bit on the fence for me right now. I've seen some LP's of the game and it seems pretty nice but my main reason is Fire Emblem: Awakening. I also have a DS Lite from awhile ago so my sister might want to do something with that. Trade pokemon to her new games if she gets them?

 

I really don't know what to do right now except get that and then the Dualshock 4 controller if it supports plug and play with PC (it's possible with the PS4 being an x86 machine) or if a nice 3rd party option is available (please, anything but MotionInJoy).


Edited by HybridCore - 5/7/13 at 6:36pm
post #74121 of 130548
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post

It wasnt funny?

naruhodo...

Quote:
Originally Posted by HybridCore View Post

3DS XL Blue = $160-$200

Fire Emblem: Awakening = $40

Fire Emblem: Awakening Soundtrack = $50 from CDJapan I believe

 

So that brings it to a total of $290, worst case scenario. I'll probably also end up with a 16GB or 32GB SD card which is...$15-$30, so $320 including that. Then my sister wants some Pokemon games but I won't pay for that. Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon is a bit on the fence for me right now. I've seen some LP's of the game and it seems pretty nice but my main reason is Fire Emblem: Awakening. I also have a DS Lite from awhile ago so my sister might want to do something with that. Trade pokemon to her new games if she gets them?

 

I really don't know what to do right now except get that and then the Dualshock 4 controller if it supports plug and play with PC (it's possible with the PS4 being an x86 machine) or if a nice 3rd party option is available (please, anything but MotionInJoy).

. . . maybe I should get back in the swing of hand-held. Apps are terribad.  Yup :> trade pokemon to the new game. 

Dang... you moving on the the ps4 already. I remember when consoles were a lot cheaper. Problem w/ this gen consoles is that you can't use used games. Looks like they released Zelda: A Link to the Past 2 for 3ds.... LttP original on gameboy was and is amazing. SNES/n64 was thrown out by my parents... Anyways, looks like a big Zelda game is coming out for the wii-u. Supposed to have HUGEEEEEEEEEEE dungeons and great graphics... but then again, they're also pouring tons of money into it. 


Edited by MrViolin - 5/7/13 at 6:43pm
post #74122 of 130548
Quote:
Originally Posted by HybridCore View Post

3DS XL Blue = $160-$200

Fire Emblem: Awakening = $40

Fire Emblem: Awakening Soundtrack = $50 from CDJapan I believe

lol wtf. OST cost more then the game but the game contains the OST.

post #74123 of 130548
Quote:
Originally Posted by HybridCore View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrViolin View Post

o gahd. Wouldn't that be ~$250-400 total? 

3DS XL Blue = $160-$200

Fire Emblem: Awakening = $40

Fire Emblem: Awakening Soundtrack = $50 from CDJapan I believe

 

So that brings it to a total of $290, worst case scenario. I'll probably also end up with a 16GB or 32GB SD card which is...$15-$30, so $320 including that. Then my sister wants some Pokemon games but I won't pay for that. Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon is a bit on the fence for me right now. I've seen some LP's of the game and it seems pretty nice but my main reason is Fire Emblem: Awakening. I also have a DS Lite from awhile ago so my sister might want to do something with that. Trade pokemon to her new games if she gets them?

 

I really don't know what to do right now except get that and then the Dualshock 4 controller if it supports plug and play with PC (it's possible with the PS4 being an x86 machine) or if a nice 3rd party option is available (please, anything but MotionInJoy).

You should have bought the FE: Awakening 3DS bundle for $200 USD. Although it's not the XL version.

 

You have no idea how much fun I'm having with Zelda Ocarina of Time 3DS. It's like my childhood in my pocket. XD

Going through the Fire and Water Temples as far as I can without arrows/going to the Forest Temple yet. And I'm trying to get a 100% completion this time around. I already have 59/100 golden Skulltulas and 29/36 heart pieces. :p

post #74124 of 130548
Quote:
Originally Posted by miceblue View Post

You should have bought the FE: Awakening 3DS bundle for $200 USD. Although it's not the XL version.

 

You have no idea how much fun I'm having with Zelda Ocarina of Time 3DS. It's like my childhood in my pocket. XD

Going through the Fire and Water Temples as far as I can without arrows/going to the Forest Temple yet. And I'm trying to get a 100% completion this time around. I already have 59/100 golden Skulltulas and 29/36 heart pieces. :p

cmeiwafojewfieqfojcm. The 3ds has the graphics of the wii/game-cube? 

post #74125 of 130548
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrViolin View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by miceblue View Post

You should have bought the FE: Awakening 3DS bundle for $200 USD. Although it's not the XL version.

 

You have no idea how much fun I'm having with Zelda Ocarina of Time 3DS. It's like my childhood in my pocket. XD

Going through the Fire and Water Temples as far as I can without arrows/going to the Forest Temple yet. And I'm trying to get a 100% completion this time around. I already have 59/100 golden Skulltulas and 29/36 heart pieces. :p

cmeiwafojewfieqfojcm. The 3ds has the graphics of the wii/game-cube? 

I dunno. I'm not one to ask about graphics, but they did update the textures and in-game sprites.

 

^ I don't recall how it was in the original games, but in this version, the Longshot there is purple coloured instead of blue.

 

 


Edited by miceblue - 5/7/13 at 6:56pm
post #74126 of 130548
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post

lol wtf. OST cost more then the game but the game contains the OST.

Yup.

Quote:
Originally Posted by miceblue View Post

You should have bought the FE: Awakening 3DS bundle for $200 USD. Although it's not the XL version.

 

You have no idea how much fun I'm having with Zelda Ocarina of Time 3DS. It's like my childhood in my pocket. XD

Going through the Fire and Water Temples as far as I can without arrows/going to the Forest Temple yet. And I'm trying to get a 100% completion this time around. I already have 59/100 golden Skulltulas and 29/36 heart pieces. :p

That's the problem though, I want the XL for that bigger screen. I don't care if it's the same res, most people like the large screen since everything isn't so small anymore. I wish the XL bundle Nintendo released in Europe was available in the US.

 

Also, I don't like the glossy finish.

post #74127 of 130548
Quote:
Originally Posted by miceblue View Post

I dunno. I'm not one to ask about graphics, but they did update the textures and in-game sprites.

 

^ I don't recall how it was in the original games, but in this version, the Longshot there is purple coloured instead of blue.

 

 

iono what I was thinking... but it'd seem that both are low-spec. don't know why I was thinking ocarina was up there.  looking at the treasure box, it looks like an improvement. 

 

Wish they'd brought back the magic-meter in twilight princess... even though they showed it on the box, the green chu jelly is for wii & doesn't work on GC ):

post #74128 of 130548

Overhearing some conversations while eating dinner again. XD

 

One table was talking about geology stuff and they didn't know how the periodic table of the elements works/valence electron stuff. Ha, amateurs!

 

Another table was talking about the foods of China and one of the people in the table didn't know how to pronounce the "region that is famous for their really spicy dishes" (AKA 四川 Sichuan). It really bugs me when my parents, or most 'Mericans for that matter, call it "Setch-won". -.-''

 

Oh gawd. A guy in here is wearing a ridiculously loud outfit with a funky hair-style reminiscent of that of Eason Chan's. >_<

 

 


Edited by miceblue - 5/7/13 at 7:40pm
post #74129 of 130548
Thread Starter 

This is why I try to avoid the subject of speaking Chinese at all costs in America. It's an absolute mockery.

post #74130 of 130548
Quote:
Originally Posted by miceblue View Post

 

 

 

Add a pair of hipsters glasses and you got SKRILLEX CHINESE COUSIN!!!!

 

Colouring my fan art:

 

 

 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge