Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 4914

post #73696 of 126856

Saw this in a Physics exam.....

 

post #73697 of 126856

It doesn't deal with Physics applications but it does deal with physics theory.

 

The student without an enviro background would have to reason physical calculations on the sun and earth and probability etc etc

post #73698 of 126856
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post

All of you people just need to wait until either the next episode or the episode afterwards. Next episode is probably going to be backstory on why mikasa is so infatuated with Erin.
I can't say any more without giving away a huge spoiler to the story.

I wouldn't say Mikasa is infatuated with Eren. More she's extremely attached to her family and afraid of loss. 

post #73699 of 126856
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

I liked

 

 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

Death Note

 

 

much better

 

I barely feel anything from this right now

 

It's only interesting to see what happens but that is about it :/

 

I'm still on Ch2 of course as Tsubaki's route is in Ch2 only.

 

I'll finish it up and go to bed...if i even can finish it.

 

It's 2:46AM right nw

Oh c'mon, you bearly started the game.

It's like finishing one route in Ever17 and saying it's a mediocre game.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

It doesn't deal with Physics applications but it does deal with physics theory.

The student without an enviro background would have to reason physical calculations on the sun and earth and probability etc etc

No.... it's common sense!

post #73700 of 126856
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post

Oh c'mon, you bearly started the game.

It's like finishing one route in Ever17 and saying it's a mediocre game.

 

No.... it's common sense!

Haha...im sleeping now. I'm falling asleep

 

 

Otasumi miina

post #73701 of 126856
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

Haha...im sleeping now. I'm falling asleep

 

 

Otasumi miina


Oyasumi~
I stayed up 3 nights playing G-sen tongue.gif

post #73702 of 126856
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

They had some of that stuff too but I forgot about it. I also liked Madoka so I more focused on that.


I wish you ill now.
post #73703 of 126856

Well I can't really wait for Gargantia 5 so I decided to make a fan art instead.

Still work in progress but I'll make sure it'll end up great. Chamber will be a pain to draw though.

 


Edited by VortexBlast - 5/5/13 at 2:10am
post #73704 of 126856
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0o0o0o View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post

All of you people just need to wait until either the next episode or the episode afterwards. Next episode is probably going to be backstory on why mikasa is so infatuated with Erin.
I can't say any more without giving away a huge spoiler to the story.

I wouldn't say Mikasa is infatuated with Eren. More she's extremely attached to her family and afraid of loss. 

Yeah, that's a much better choice of words. I was just in a rush to pick a word and get on with watching higurashi. smily_headphones1.gif

post #73705 of 126856
Quote:
Originally Posted by VortexBlast View Post

Well I can't really wait for Gargantia 5 so I decided to make a fan art instead.

Still work in progress but I'll make sure it'll end up great. Chamber will be a pain to draw though.

Impressive drawing as always biggrin.gif

post #73706 of 126856

This season of Oreimo is just 100% wish-fulfillment isn't it? I mean Oreimo's always had that wish-fulfillment aspect to it, but this season the show seems to have nothing else. Wonder if the LNs are this bad or if the new studio just isn't doing as good a job. 

post #73707 of 126856
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0o0o0o View Post

This season of Oreimo is just 100% wish-fulfillment isn't it? I mean Oreimo's always had that wish-fulfillment aspect to it, but this season the show seems to have nothing else. Wonder if the LNs are this bad or if the new studio just isn't doing as good a job. 

I definitely won't expect much from A-1 after watching SAO...

post #73708 of 126856

OMG I think I'm gonna get a pair of ADAM F7s while I'm in japan, because of the exchange rates now, they're only $300 each eek.gif

post #73709 of 126856
Quote:
Originally Posted by kn19h7 View Post

I definitely won't expect much from A-1 after watching SAO...

But the source material isn't particularly spectacular either. Supposedly the author is actually rewriting SAO with his Progressive reboot?

post #73710 of 126856
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0o0o0o View Post

But the source material isn't particularly spectacular either. Supposedly the author is actually rewriting SAO with his Progressive reboot?

Orz I am a big fan of the original light novel of SAO...

 

To me, A-1 was just presenting the story in an easy and lazy way. Too many cuttings on the original story, not to mention the low animation quality.. The blu-ray sells good simply because the novel is popular.

 

And similiar can be seen on Oreimo2, the links between episodes were mostly broken so far.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge