Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 4887

post #73291 of 152176
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post


Ok well congrats still

Our college education here is a crime


How so? confused.gif

post #73292 of 152176

All modern education is a crime....

post #73293 of 152176
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaixax555 View Post


How so? confused.gif
$38,000 a year. And this is already a very affordable school in the general sense.
Most tech schools TUITION itself is $38,000 a year.
post #73294 of 152176
Quote:
Originally Posted by wink View Post

All modern education is a crime....

Sadly but true. I'll coffee to this. beerchug.gif

 

Thank goodness we have programme's such as HEC's and Fee-help, not sure what's it called in NSW.

post #73295 of 152176
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadlylover View Post

 

Grats!

 

Here's what I just got in the mail, along with a stack of doujin CD's and $800 worth of transistors.

 

 

I need to look for a SATA cable to plug in my CD drive again, I took it out because a friend needed one to install a SSD. tongue.gif

Orz signed...

Doujin CD, from M3-31?

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaixax555 View Post

Local university, NTU

 

No intention to go out of Singapore anytime soon

NTU graduate here ==

post #73296 of 152176
Quote:DefQon
Sadly but true. I'll coffee to this. beerchug.gif

See you latte, espresso.

BTW, how's you bean?

I know it's a bit of a raw subject, but I'm not trying to roast you.

So, don't froth at the mouth, have a chiller instead.....

post #73297 of 152176
Quote:
Originally Posted by wink View Post

See you latte, espresso.

BTW, how's you bean?

I know it's a bit of a raw subject, but I'm not trying to roast you.

So, don't froth at the mouth, have a chiller instead.....

hahaha, how do you come up with all this stuff? bigsmile_face.gif If I don't have my berocca, then it's black coffee with 1 spoon of sugar or a latte with 4 spoons of sugar. I could seriously do some roast black coffee now.

post #73298 of 152176

@Photokano 5
Goddamit, the MC pisses me off. mad.gif

post #73299 of 152176

I used to put 6 spoons of sugar in my coffee, but never stirred it.

Used to taste very strong and the flavours were a joy.

As i got to the bottom of the cup the sweetness was a joy to experience.

 

I have gone off the sugar now, as I just like the coffee taste by itself.

 

Had an affogato once. Ice cream never tasted so good..........

post #73300 of 152176
Originally Posted by kn19h7 View Post

Orz signed...

Doujin CD, from M3-31?

 

Nop, that was at a signing event for the release of the CD, it's the OP to Yahari Ore no Seiblablaballa.

 

Wink, I got a free sample of a random PCB from Lintek.

 

Immersion gold finish, and I can't even make a tiny SMD pad lift even with my JBC iron @ 400C. It's a freaking amazingly high quality PCB, but you'd want it to be at the price.... ($290 just for tooling, $200 for a panel).

 

I'm going to try and destroy the through hole plating with multiple rework just to see what it can handle.

post #73301 of 152176
Quote:
Originally Posted by kn19h7 View Post

NTU graduate here ==

What course did you graduate from?

post #73302 of 152176
Quote:Deadlyearnest
I'm going to try and destroy the through hole plating with multiple rework just to see what it can handle.

The KGSSHV board's plated through holes are pretty terrible.

I have had the plating in the hole come out with the component several times.

When I was in the board repair section of a unit in Tesltra, that hardly ever happened.

 

Back on topic.

 

Go to it, you anime animals and manga monsters......

post #73303 of 152176
Quote:
Originally Posted by kn19h7 View Post

Orz signed...
Doujin CD, from M3-31?


NTU graduate here ==

Wow! So many alumni and new studnets here
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post

@Photokano 5

Goddamit, the MC pisses me off. mad.gif
I find him different. Good as of right now
post #73304 of 152176
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadlylover View Post

 

Nop, that was at a signing event for the release of the CD, it's the OP to Yahari Ore no Seiblablaballa.

 

Wink, I got a free sample of a random PCB from Lintek.

 

Immersion gold finish, and I can't even make a tiny SMD pad lift even with my JBC iron @ 400C. It's a freaking amazingly high quality PCB, but you'd want it to be at the price.... ($290 just for tooling, $200 for a panel).

 

I'm going to try and destroy the through hole plating with multiple rework just to see what it can handle.

Was actually asking for that "stack of doujin CDs"... as M3 just happened recently

Yahari blablabla is my current favourite of the season, of course I know its OP...

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaixax555 View Post

What course did you graduate from?

Computer Science, graduate last June...

post #73305 of 152176
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

Wut?

Mine is $38,000 a year

Well in France, the french government subsidize universities a lot. And yeah, I find it amazing that it only costs around €200 a year.
So I'm quite fortunate to be in a French highschool and will be studying in France next year. It will remove a lot of burden on my parents shoulder in terms of tuition costs.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge