Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 4886

post #73276 of 120210
Quote:
Originally Posted by HybridCore View Post

It doesn't seem to be used too much since I've seen a few Youtube videos of live performances and I have to say, they usually can sing very well.

I'm been here for this long and I still know nothing about this.

LOL!

Ah, I see.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!

Thanks! biggrin.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post


Ah mmkay, that makes a bit more sense...
Lol, you should join the Skype group chat smily_headphones1.gif
Awwww, I would've posted that but he beat me to it on my birthday a couple of years ago... >_>

Just wait for this year's, bwahahaha tongue.gif

post #73277 of 120210
Quote:
Originally Posted by ninewalker View Post

 

Any specifics? 

 

What is your CPU? What games do you play most of the time? As an example, an i3 though it might be ok with FPS (you must of course have a beefy GPU) is not ideal if you wanna play an RTS or even run emulators.

 

A GTX 680 is good but you'd be better served with an AMD 7970 GHz edition, if you plan on going with 1 GPU solution for the time being. You can then crossfire later on. A 7970 GHz edition will outperform a GTX 680 most of the time if the game is not made for nvidia graphics. Just my 2 cents :)

I might try the 7970 one, I currently have a 6950 Sapphire OC edition. and I need an i7, as my i5 hits 100% load with Wii Emulation and re rendering, emulators for Gamecuybe and wii are still pretty intense. Although I might go with Sandy Bridge and OC the hell out of it. Might to the same with the single GPU, I'm doing water cooling because I'd like to start building pc's for members of my community. So I need the experince as well as the advertisement. Stupid ppl love cool looking stuff! And I live in a town of rich morons! Thankfully. Still the signle gpu idea I dig. I might shoot for the 7970 GHz Edition. it might even SLI with my 6950 sufficently 

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadlylover View Post

 

I was thinking of doing just that.

 

 

You should be aiming for the best bang for buck IMO, so stick with the 7950 or a 670. Don't fall into the trap of getting the best of everything "just because I can".

 

Watercooling is a waste of money that would have been better spent elsewhere if you're just getting it for the hell of it. I'd only recommend it if you're going to overclock seriously.

 

There's nothing terribly wrong with Ivy Bridge unless you want to do some serious overclocking. I run my 3770k @4.4 and it's good enough for my uses.

 

like what I see on the 7970, am definatly going to water cool and OC the hell out of it before I do an entirely new build. I might be able to OC my Ivy i5 to 4ghz maybe. Will defintlay try OC and water cooling on my current rig as upgrades before I build. will most likely start reaseraching it in the fall. I know a fellow who can help as well! hanks guys, and yea n i3 would die with the Dolpphin Emulator. my i5 maxes all cores around 70% when emulatoring GAME cube, it wont even run Wii at full speed xD


Edited by Mshenay - 5/2/13 at 7:34pm
post #73278 of 120210
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaixax555 View Post

lol but Railgun is more historically groundbreaking than Gundam?

 

oh wow

Quote:
Originally Posted by DefQon View Post

Isn't Taiwan a province of China though?

I'm surprised this thread didn't explode into a massive flamewar, killing billions and dislocating 90% of the known world population, with those two statements alone.

 

More class than /a/....nice job guys.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atominator99 View Post

Minoris are red, Amis are blue, Toradora is the most awful cluster[redacted] piece of schiit ever.

...

Oh and happy birthday to you.

 

Damn, I rhyme way better than panther.

post #73279 of 120210
D
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mshenay View Post

I might try the 7970 one, I currently have a 6950 Sapphire OC edition. and I need an i7, as my i5 hits 100% load with Wii Emulation and re rendering, emulators for Gamecuybe and wii are still pretty intense. Although I might go with Sandy Bridge and OC the hell out of it. Might to the same with the single GPU, I'm doing water cooling because I'd like to start building pc's for members of my community. So I need the experince as well as the advertisement. Stupid ppl love cool looking stuff! And I live in a town of rich morons! Thankfully. Still the signle gpu idea I dig. I might shoot for the 7970 GHz Edition. it might even SLI with my 6950 sufficently 
dude.
Please.

They are ported games running on emulators.

They will of course be like that.

Do not base performance you need off an emulator
post #73280 of 120210
Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinQY View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaixax555 View Post

lol but Railgun is more historically groundbreaking than Gundam?

oh wow
Quote:
Originally Posted by DefQon View Post

Isn't Taiwan a province of China though?
I'm surprised this thread didn't explode into a massive flamewar, killing billions and dislocating 90% of the known world population, with those two statements alone.

More class than /a/....nice job guys.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atominator99 View Post

Minoris are red, Amis are blue, Toradora is the most awful cluster[redacted] piece of schiit ever.
...
Oh and happy birthday to you.

Damn, I rhyme way better than panther.

1233928590_citizen%20kane%20clapping.gif
post #73281 of 120210

Finished Hataraku Maou-sama! 5 biggrin.gif

...

...

oh crap... exam in 2 hours....

post #73282 of 120210
Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinQY View Post

Minoris are red, Amis are blue, Toradora is the most awful cluster[redacted] piece of schiit ever.

...

Oh and happy birthday to you.

 

Damn, I rhyme way better than panther.

I see flames in the near future tongue.gif

 

better as in fail less?

post #73283 of 120210
Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinQY View Post

I'm surprised this thread didn't explode into a massive flamewar, killing billions and dislocating 90% of the known world population, with those two statements alone.

 

More class than /a/....nice job guys.

 

Minoris are red, Amis are blue, Toradora is the most awful cluster[redacted] piece of schiit ever.

...

Oh and happy birthday to you.

 

Damn, I rhyme way better than panther.

Nice try... 

...but everyone knows Toradora is one of the best anime ever.

 

Thanks anyways ya troll :P

post #73284 of 120210
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

Do not base performance you need off an emulator

 

That depends, because if that's the primary use of the machine for Mshenay, then that's exactly what he has to base performance on.

 

Mshenay, you should look on the emulator forums for benchmarks/opinions from people with a high end computer rig, I'm just worried you'll 'upgrade' to an i7 or high end GPU and not reap any significant performance benefit, due to the scaling of the emulators.

 

I'm happy to test out something for you if you'd like, I'm running dual 7970's with a 3770k @4.4.

post #73285 of 120210
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post

Finished Hataraku Maou-sama! 5 biggrin.gif

...

...

oh crap... exam in 2 hours....

Just realized after someone pointed it out and from reading the scanlator's watermarks...hehehe.

A celebrity within our midst huh. 

He should definitely branch out to rap and help panther with his funky rhymes, like most celebrities do during their prime.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atominator99 View Post

Nice try... 

...but everyone knows Toradora is one of the best anime ever.

 

Thanks anyways ya troll :P

That's so implausible I went ahead and paused for a second.

 

You're welcome you raving fangirl.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post
I see flames in the near future tongue.gif

 

better as in fail less?

Indeed. Just waiting until you get those M50. Then the bloodfest shall begin.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Accoun View Post

1233928590_citizen%20kane%20clapping.gif

I try, I try...

post #73286 of 120210

Try a new emulator? Have you tried going through the emulator setting to enable it to take advantage of multicore rendering etc? An i5 3550 and 6950 should be more than enough for any console emulator. I use to run an xbox 360 emulator and play 360 games on a core 2 quad qx9770 with a gtx470 and it ran completely smooth with maxed out emulator graphics settings, so I doubt it's your comp. Me thinks crappy programming code the emulator is written in being unoptimized.


Edited by DefQon - 5/2/13 at 7:45pm
post #73287 of 120210

Oh, and for those who do not Skype. My Mist obsession is growing by the day...

 

 

CREATOR: gd-jpeg v1.0 (using IJG JPEG v80), quality = 90

 

Dear god that's cute. 

 

Anyways, finished RF1. I'd definitely be up for an adapt but that just seems like such a horrible thing to say considering the saturation of the market. But I really think something could work out.

In fact when you think about it a lot of these RPGs could have been adapted quite tastefully. Shoot me in the Toradora if I seem to be spewing crazy though.

post #73288 of 120210

Fakku!

What on earth made the examiners think it's reasonable to make students memorize around 10 word-perfect quotes from books?? frown.gif

gotta laser engrave the quotes on a piece of contact lens or something.....

 

Sigh~

Exam in 90 mins... might as well start by copying each of them 10 times.....


Edited by b1o2r3i4s5 - 5/2/13 at 7:57pm
post #73289 of 120210
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post

Fakku!

What on earth made the examiners think it's reasonable to make students memorize around 10 word-perfect quotes from books?? frown.gif

Ancient Chinese scholar exams.

If you had memorized your quotes you would have know this already very_evil_smiley.gif

post #73290 of 120210
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post

Fakku!
What on earth made the examiners think it's reasonable to make students memorize around 10 word-perfect quotes from books?? frown.gif
gotta laser engrave the quotes on a piece of contact lens or something.....

Sigh~
Exam in 90 mins... might as well start by copying each of them 10 times.....
Thats hard core dude!

When do you hear back from hong kong sci and tech?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge