Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- DAC/AMP for q701 Under $300 Last post on 9/2/13 at 1:26am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs...
Last edited: 7/26/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)Last edited: 12/13/13
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable Devices)Last edited: 12/28/12
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 4879post #73171 of 981395/2/13 at 2:43am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #73172 of 981395/2/13 at 2:59ampost #73173 of 981395/2/13 at 3:03amQuote:Ok thanks. Thats what i figuredOriginally Posted by DefQon
Have a very good resume and be sure to include all kinds of jobs/work experiences with the reference to back it up. I had very little experience at the very beginning as I mainly did a lot of trade jobs and not much experience in retail but I made my CV look more professional along with the letter head so I got in after an interview and a demonstration required from the manager. Sometime they will put you on work experience (i.e training) to gauge your performance and see how well you work with other people, communication, handle situations etc. I just did my best and was employed. This applied to the few jobs I had in retail since. Remember if you're dealing with customers, even they are wrong you're customers are 1st priority and are always right so never get into argument with them.
Btw finished Kanokan....damn thing is rushed. I didn't understand the ending after the chizuru's nine tails turned into separate girls(ryuu?) and something about saying thanks to kouta that chizuru was loved and something else about the minamori project from the mitami head member if it wasn't for the project kouta wouldn't have been born. Da fk is going here? The last 3 chapters are extremely rushed.
Boom! He isQuote:Wut wut wut?Originally Posted by jgray91
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2013-05-01/chinese-airline-offers-flights-with-maids-and-butlerspost #73174 of 981395/2/13 at 3:13amWut wut wut?
If you guys look closely at ebay and usps shipping labrls/tracking for Taiwan. You will see it
I was tracking my package from Dunu this morning and then I saw the recent change usps did and that ebay also did.
Front line news!
EBAY AND Federal contracted USPS have allowed ANNEXATION of Taiwan!!
I was blown away considering this is murica!
In case you guys dont get what i am saying. Ebay an usps location says this for taiwan now
Processed Through Sort Facility
April 30, 2013, 9:56 pm
TAIPEI INT AMF, TAIWAN PROVINCE OF CHINA
April 30, 2013, 2:04 pm
TAIWAN PROVINCE OF CHINA
I had to rub my eyes three times to make sure that Usps wasnt schiiting me with their name!!
Edited by bowei006 - 5/2/13 at 3:16ampost #73175 of 981395/2/13 at 3:20ampost #73176 of 981395/2/13 at 3:22ampost #73177 of 981395/2/13 at 3:25ampost #73178 of 981395/2/13 at 3:26ampost #73179 of 981395/2/13 at 3:35am
China has UN power and has gotten 3/4 to vote to recognize Taiwan as a province of China.
Most recognize Taiwan as the province of china. (Most euro powers that arent large do and basically everyone else)
Taiwan is self controlled. And has never been anexed.
China claims Taiwan but has made no actual physical measures against it.
So kinda and basically no.
On an international scale. It is a province, as prc has UN SC position and world power/ influence an had historic rights. UN resolutions and voting majority have stated this
But on a world power level(murica and friends vs china and friends) they are two separate entities.post #73180 of 981395/2/13 at 3:45amQuote:
Watched the series twice lol
Yeah, I'd much perfer modern english with a TL note saying "old japanese used" or something.post #73181 of 981395/2/13 at 3:46ampost #73182 of 981395/2/13 at 4:01am
Yeah how's the anime? Manga is up at 63 now, not sure if ongoing or completed. Cbf checking on MAL.post #73183 of 981395/2/13 at 4:19ampost #73184 of 981395/2/13 at 4:53ampost #73185 of 981395/2/13 at 5:54amQuote:Originally Posted by miceblue
Basically these so-called protests got out of hand and police intervention happened. If you watched the live news coverage, it was literally like a war front (tons of police barricading an area and advancing while so-called protesters yelled at them and fled). The police department was specially trained to handle today's events/situations since last year they pretty much failed and the so-called protest groups ended up vandalising local businesses and broke down the front windows of some stores.
Yup. A protest is like a short fuse - if a spark accidentally lights it up, it's hard to extinguish and it's most likely gonna explode. Nothing new here.
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Currently, there are 3086 Active Users (611 Members and 2475 Guests)
- › Tralucent Audio 1Plus2 IEM Appreciation/Impressions Thread 16 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 54 seconds ago
- › The Stax Thread III 58 seconds ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 1 minute ago
- › Looking for recommendations for a new headphone 1 minute ago
- › Schiit Gungnir DAC (Non-USB) - 9.5/10+ 1 minute ago
- › Multi-IEM Review - 305 IEMs compared (Moe Audio MOE-SS01 Added... 2 minutes ago
- › New JH Audio flagship! "Siren Series Roxanne" 2 minutes ago
- › Best classical recordings...ever! 3 minutes ago
- › Critique this headphone amp design? 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD-598 by davisman
- › MrSpeakers Alpha Dog (T50RP Mod) by gelocks
- › Noble Audio 8C by John0405
- › Koss PortaPro - Headphones ( semi-open ) by cipurian
- › Project Palaios: Iona by lin0003
- › HiFiMAN RE-400 by getclikinagas
- › JAYS T00093 a-JAYS Five Earphones for Android - Black by mark2410
- › Beats Pro Over-Ear Headphone (White) by DigitalGrounder
- › AMB Laboratories γ2 (Gamma2) by JustinBieber
- › AKG K701 Studio Headphones by kmaenpaa
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop Amps... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable... by cristina
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide... by joe