Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 4878

post #73156 of 129950

lawl http://www.sankakucomplex.com/2013/05/02/and-you-thought-aku-no-hana-couldnt-get-any-worse/

 

Looks better as live-action. Climb out of that uncanny valley.

post #73157 of 129950

yes it looks so much better as live action LOL

post #73158 of 129950

anyway SanCom's rankings for quite a few things is starting to get me mad

post #73159 of 129950
Originally Posted by kaixax555 View Post

anyway SanCom's rankings for quite a few things is starting to get me mad

 

It's not them, they're just a news source, the rankings are from elsewhere in Japan.

 

But yeah, some results are irritating, but hilarious. tongue.gif

post #73160 of 129950
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post

haha, post it in the DIY forum :p

why don't you write the name and label the ports too?

 

What's that even mean??

didn't we go over this? It's a rude way to say "you". 

 

Gundam kits... still haven't finished my perfect grade Endless Waltz Zero Custom. 

 

Welcome back panthers. 

post #73161 of 129950
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadlylover View Post

 

It's not them, they're just a news source, the rankings are from elsewhere in Japan.

 

But yeah, some results are irritating, but hilarious. tongue.gif

I thought they just pulled them off random 2chan threads. 

post #73162 of 129950
Originally Posted by 0o0o0o View Post

I thought they just pulled them off random 2chan threads. 

 

2chan threads and blogs I believe.

post #73163 of 129950
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadlylover View Post

Yup, heaps.

How were you planning to record?

You need a program capable of capturing flash RTMP secure streams, I use Jaksta, it works fine despite having a few quirks (mainly in naming, it can't handle Japanese characters).

Bandicam seems to be fine for me.
post #73164 of 129950
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadlylover View Post

 

It's not them, they're just a news source, the rankings are from elsewhere in Japan.

 

But yeah, some results are irritating, but hilarious. tongue.gif


lol but Railgun is more historically groundbreaking than Gundam?

 

oh wow

post #73165 of 129950
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrViolin View Post

didn't we go over this? It's a rude way to say "you". 

 

Gundam kits... still haven't finished my perfect grade Endless Waltz Zero Custom. 

 

Welcome back panthers. 


I am done with mine

 

but I have a car model kit (Toyota Celica) that is still relatively untouched in the box and unassembled lol

post #73166 of 129950
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaixax555 View Post


I am done with mine

 

but I have a car model kit (Toyota Celica) that is still relatively untouched in the box and unassembled lol

...

you tune? :>

post #73167 of 129950
Originally Posted by EveTan View Post

Bandicam seems to be fine for me.

 

Isn't that just a screen/audio capture program like fraps?, or does it have stream capture functionality?

 

A RTMP recorder captures the actual stream in lossless, and doesn't chew up gigabytes upon gigabytes of hard drive space.

post #73168 of 129950
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrViolin View Post

...

you tune? :>


huh tune?

 

no no its a model kit

 

Too young to tune (probably), no place to store a car and Singapore has tight car restrictions, especially when it comes to tuning

post #73169 of 129950
holy **** fishi, that lineup in august looks awesome!
Edited by jgray91 - 5/2/13 at 2:40am
post #73170 of 129950

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaixax555 View Post


huh tune?

 

no no its a model kit

 

Too young to tune (probably), no place to store a car and Singapore has tight car restrictions, especially when it comes to tuning

D: o i c.... ain't it hella clean over there?

 

 

well ima sleep now... I knocked out and forgot to send documents for an APUSH project to my friends... now it's about 4:30 in the morning. Hope you have a wonderful day triple 5 :D

 

Love how they cram all hell before ap exams instead of letting us study lol 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge