Let DefQon come and be the new King.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Q701, HE-400, D5000 and Matrix M-Stage? Last post on 8/3/14 at 5:28am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 8/16/15 at 9:53pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 6/26/15
I would like to thank Creative Singapore for the loan of Creative Aurvana Live 2 demo sample! http://sg.creative.com/p/headphones-headsets/creative-aurvana-live2 Launched in 2013,...
for the price is good but if you want to have that premier sound qualtiy of studio you need a dac of 300 dolllar +
I'm using eartips I found on a pair of Dollar Store earbuds. They look like JVC Spiral dot tips but with a larger dameter opening, more rubbery too. I also tried the CKW1000anv with the JVC's...
About Me I stumbled into the head-fi world when my itchy fingers picked up a Shure SE846 back in January’14. Since then, it has been a long journey, and I’m only just starting. Exploring the...
Introduction: As a well-known cable maker company, Forza AudioWorks is located in Poland. Its CEO and founder Matthew, a good English speaker and known as ‘’Matez’’ on Head-Fi, is a nice guy to...
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 4859
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Necessity is irrelevant in this case. A monarch works as a symbol for the people, something invoking a feeling of patriotism. Nearly all the Dutch loved their queen, and so will nearly all Dutch love their king.
The monarch does not have any political power whatsoever, and only serves a ritual, symbolical and diplomatic purpose. The only argument against having a monarch would be ethics or the monetary costs of having one. However, people tend to favor tradition and cultural pride over such trivialities.
In short, the reasons for a monarch are pride and tradition, which are more important than you may think.
That's what I thought. Same applies for the UK.
Well I can't say it's a bad thing rather it's a good thing. Preserve culture and tradition, don't let it become dissolved by neglect.
Edited by VortexBlast - 4/30/13 at 2:42am
YOU'RE IMPLYING THAT THE YEARS OF KH* CLASSES ARE NOT PAYING OUT???!11?!?!/!
*home economics, handcrafting thingy classes and **** like that.
In terms of speed that is. Years of pruning and chopping down trees have made me skilled with a handsaw and chainsaw.
Still can't saw straight though.
lol draw the path before sawing?
lol this has gotta be the weirdest game trailer I've ever seen :p
Whats its speed? You cant possibly be as bad as panthers with 1 Mbps?
quoted by ISP as 10mbps (so not as bad as panther)
but now 10mbps is pretty much the bottom third of internet speeds in Singapore now... with everyone jumping to fiber (and myself paying more for slower speed)
Can't wait for the game.
You mean the best.
I just got my Dunu "Detonator" review copy. I'm saying this right now: If you want to detonate your brain cells into mush, then please get this now. smh
@kai, a bit. Gonna give it 24 - 30 hrs of burn in (physical and brain, though not sure if the latter can take the beating). I take a more practical approach to burn in though so no 300 hours of abstinence (and cheating by sneaking a listen or two).
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 2 seconds ago
- › New Schiit! Ragnarok and Yggdrasil 27 seconds ago
- › Band Name Game II 55 seconds ago
- › Three Word Story 2 minutes ago
- › Chord Hugo 2 minutes ago
- › iFi iDSD Micro DSD512 / PCM768 DAC and Headphone Amp. Impressions,... 3 minutes ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 3 minutes ago
- › Official HIFIMAN HE1000 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Chasing down noise.... 5 minutes ago
- › FS: Audeze LCD3F 6 minutes ago
- › Creative Aurvana Live! 2 Headset with 40mm Drivers and In-Line Mic by earfonia
- › FiiO E10K USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier by younes berrada
- › Audio-Technica ATH-CKW1000ANV Inner Ear Headphones 50th Anniversary... by kameenadesi
- › FiiO EX1 Nanotech Titanium Diaphragm In-Ear Monitors by Tobias89
- › Forza Audioworks IEM Cables by MikePortnoy
- › Axgio Sprint Sound Isolating Sport Stereo Bluetooth 4.1 Headphone,... by Brooko
- › HiFiMAN HE400S by reddog
- › JLab JBuds NEON Metal In-Ear Earbuds with Universal Mic for iPhone... by Zantrill
- › WooAudio WA7 Fireflies by JoeDoe
- › Venture Electronics (VE) Monk by earfonia
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2