Let DefQon come and be the new King.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Q701, HE-400, D5000 and Matrix M-Stage? Last post on 8/3/14 at 5:28am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 6/26/15
Alright, so I am not an audiophile by any means, my entire experience of headphelia is just using cheap IEMs but after trying some expensive beats, I knew I needed something more. And if your like...
This is a review of Audeze EL-8C closed back planar magnetic full size headphones: https://www.audeze.com/products/el-8-collection/el-8-closed-back, with a bonus review of Audeze Deckard desktop...
Preface: Nothing too technical here; just wanted to give my impression as someone that had to "downgrade" from the HE-400's recently and has tried dozens of full-sized cans. I have had these things...
This is my second actual IEM purchase, and I have to say, I'm very surprised. These have a more enjoyable and pleasurable listening experience compared to the Shure SE425, which sounded dry and...
My priority when i am buying a audio gear is value for money and Fidue A73 comes in the insane value category,although it is still early to tell if it's the best inear at the price because i...
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 4859
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Necessity is irrelevant in this case. A monarch works as a symbol for the people, something invoking a feeling of patriotism. Nearly all the Dutch loved their queen, and so will nearly all Dutch love their king.
The monarch does not have any political power whatsoever, and only serves a ritual, symbolical and diplomatic purpose. The only argument against having a monarch would be ethics or the monetary costs of having one. However, people tend to favor tradition and cultural pride over such trivialities.
In short, the reasons for a monarch are pride and tradition, which are more important than you may think.
That's what I thought. Same applies for the UK.
Well I can't say it's a bad thing rather it's a good thing. Preserve culture and tradition, don't let it become dissolved by neglect.
Edited by VortexBlast - 4/30/13 at 2:42am
YOU'RE IMPLYING THAT THE YEARS OF KH* CLASSES ARE NOT PAYING OUT???!11?!?!/!
*home economics, handcrafting thingy classes and **** like that.
In terms of speed that is. Years of pruning and chopping down trees have made me skilled with a handsaw and chainsaw.
Still can't saw straight though.
lol draw the path before sawing?
lol this has gotta be the weirdest game trailer I've ever seen :p
Whats its speed? You cant possibly be as bad as panthers with 1 Mbps?
quoted by ISP as 10mbps (so not as bad as panther)
but now 10mbps is pretty much the bottom third of internet speeds in Singapore now... with everyone jumping to fiber (and myself paying more for slower speed)
Can't wait for the game.
You mean the best.
I just got my Dunu "Detonator" review copy. I'm saying this right now: If you want to detonate your brain cells into mush, then please get this now. smh
@kai, a bit. Gonna give it 24 - 30 hrs of burn in (physical and brain, though not sure if the latter can take the beating). I take a more practical approach to burn in though so no 300 hours of abstinence (and cheating by sneaking a listen or two).
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › AMB Beta22 Unbalanced 4 minutes ago
- › TTPOD T1-E Impressions thread 5 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Fostex TH900 Impressions & Discussion Thread 10 minutes ago
- › Geek Pulse: Geek desktop DAC/AMP by Light Harmonics 11 minutes ago
- › Surge protector audio quality 11 minutes ago
- › ***NEW*** Cavalli Audio's Liquid Carbon... a $599 Cavalli amp??? 11 minutes ago
- › GUSTARD H10 High-current Discrete Class A output Stage Headphone... 13 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 700 Impressions Thread 13 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 598 by LandonO
- › Audeze EL-8 Closed-Back by twister6
- › Yamaha HPH-MT220BL by RushNerd
- › Klipsch Image X10 Noise-Isolating Earphone by achelgeson
- › Fidue A73 Hybrid Monitor Earphones with universal single button... by krishtrinity1
- › Philips SHE3590BK/10 In-Ear Headphones (Black) by nauhid
- › SoundMAGIC E50 / E50S by RedJohn456
- › Alpha & Delta AD01 by nmatheis
- › Creative Aurvana Live! 2 Headset with 40mm Drivers and In-Line Mic by Sentinei
- › CustomArt Ei.3 acrylic custom IEM by acain
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3