Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 4830

post #72436 of 153755
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

Could this be true. When asked what he thought of HF as an audio website, James of FiiO(CEO) said that it was #1

 

Considering he is the head of FiiO. Currently headphone audio's most wide known brand(I think) who delivers to both Chinese and English audienced. I would think he would know what is more used and has more people etc etc.

 

If what he says is true.

 

Then this is how I feel about my standing here at Head-Fi

 rolleyes.gif

 

Well what do you expect him to say? Given the circumstances that this is Head-Fi, he isn't going to post anything negative about it. XD

post #72437 of 153755
Quote:
Originally Posted by miceblue View Post

Well what do you expect him to say? Given the circumstances that this is Head-Fi, he isn't going to post anything negative about it. XD

He could have said anything really. But #1 audio website ?

post #72438 of 153755
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by warrenpchi View Post

Time for my monthly post in this thread.

 


 

So, how's everyone doing?  Well I hope!  smile.gif

Yep yep yep

 

hello!

 

Heya,

 

BTW, MalVeauX May is coming.

 

Very best,

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

 

How was Jude? Did you talk about us? Not sure if Jude even knows of our threads existence but ehh.

 

Jude's a cool cat.  Actually, now that I think about it, almost everyone at meets is pretty darn cool.  We need to get you to a meet sometime.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

 

Who made the Head Fi bands? I'd buy some

 

There were some at the SF meet (Changfest) recently.  In fact, there was a whole bag just laid out for the taking.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

Then this is how I feel about my standing here at Head-Fi

 

 

Love the humility!  wink.gif

post #72439 of 153755
Quote:
Originally Posted by warrenpchi View Post

 

Heya,

 

BTW, MalVeauX May is coming.

 

Very best,

 

 

Jude's a cool cat.  Actually, now that I think about it, almost everyone at meets is pretty darn cool.  We need to get you to a meet sometime.

 

 

There were some at the SF meet (Changfest) recently.  In fact, there was a whole bag just laid out for the taking.

 

 

Love the humility!  wink.gif

Oh it is?...umm panda Mal Veux beard?

 

I hoped to but couldn't make it this time as I was on vacation. thus I missed the NY meet.

 

I'll be moving to Virginia this fall..Where no head fi meets happen.

 

Oh right...yep. I'm a very humble panda cool.gif

post #72440 of 153755
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by miceblue View Post

Well what do you expect him to say? Given the circumstances that this is Head-Fi, he isn't going to post anything negative about it. XD

He could have said anything really. But #1 audio website ?

True. I could say the same thing though.....and Head-Fi is really the only audio website I've been to. :S

post #72441 of 153755

Warren you missed my +1 regarding your song choice? :(

 

Also stupid panda replied to your stupid post over there on the stupid FiiO thread.

post #72442 of 153755
Quote:
Originally Posted by miceblue View Post

True. I could say the same thing though.....and Head-Fi is really the only audio website I've been to. :S

Well...not the same for me. but its the only one I stayed on. The others were elitist. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinQY View Post

Warren you missed my +1 regarding your song choice? :(

 

Also stupid panda replied to your stupid post over there on the stupid FiiO thread.

What post?

 

I do admit. The X3 thread is a bit......well. It's what I expected would happen.

post #72443 of 153755
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

What post?

 

I do admit. The X3 thread is a bit......well. It's what I expected would happen.

His music video from Solid. Good stuff.

 

Nah, dawg, gotta move onto dat X5 ya hear? DAT BASS.

post #72444 of 153755
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

He could have said anything really. But #1 audio website ?

More people can afford $200 headphones with a $100 amp than $10,000 speakers and $1000 of room damping, thus head-fi has the largest market of all audio website for FiiO purposes.

post #72445 of 153755
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post

Rozen Maiden PV :D


Wonderful, interested to see

post #72446 of 153755

:3
post #72447 of 153755
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post


:3

All the stuff you ever bought or did that just come in?

 

Key Classics that is.

post #72448 of 153755
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post

:3
All the stuff you ever bought or did that just come in?

Key Classics that is.
The top 2 just came in yesterday, but I was out of town and didn't have a chance to unbox them...
The tomoyo after OST and claris's reunion came on Wednesday, didn't have time to post em then though. The miku stuff was from atom and I's trip, and the rest is from earlier.
post #72449 of 153755
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post


The top 2 just came in yesterday, but I was out of town and didn't have a chance to unbox them...
The tomoyo after OST and claris's reunion came on Wednesday, didn't have time to post em then though. The miku stuff was from atom and I's trip, and the rest is from earlier.

Oh nice, how do you like it?

 

My Witcher stuff and dock came in today :) So that's good for me

 

Also Eva 3.33 :)

post #72450 of 153755
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post

Yup!

 


Dang, I can only recognize Da Capo and SAO from Oreimo 4

Outta be ashamed lol

 


OMG even this lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by kn19h7 View Post


Translated word contents are different from subbed voice contents that I will be having no idea of the original contents... Translation has its limits.

Well I think it has its benefits though
Like encouraging you to pick up a new language tongue.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by kn19h7 View Post

I basically read light novels and watch anime in raw nowadays. Its not really difficult to learn.

 

Btw I'm from Malaysia... have been in Singapore for the last 4-5 years though.

Deciding to stay in Singapore permanently?

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge