I just got back from London Meet which finished six hours ago as spent 3 hours getting food and bubble tea with a couple other head-fiers(progenitor and jonojuce) then spent 3 hours on a train.
I'll upload photos and a more detailed account of the event iun a little bit, once I finish unpacking.
- Stax SR007 MK1 with the Woo Audio GES and also through a KGSSHV amp. Sounded fantastic. Damn right.
- Sennheiser HE60 through the same Woo Audio GES. Even better. People seem to hate/love it.
- Sennheiser Orpheus through the HEV90. Very nice, but the Senn stand wasn't well geared for critical listening. The amp still worked?
- Finally listened to the Koss ESP950 with a Stax SRM 717 energizer...I'll be ordering these as soon as there's a price drop. Rich fakku.
- Chatting with Jude. Very chill guy.
- Heir Audio Tzar 90 and 350, very much enjoyed these. Is it true that the 90s are V-shaped and the 350s are stupid anemic/upper-mids-y?
- Got to chat with Swimsonny, he has a seriously nice IEM collection.
- My D5000's broke(photos to follow). Hahahahahahahahahahaha.....(sorry)
- Heir Audio 4Ai...meh, not enough sparkle for me. Heard the UE900s? Those had way smoother treble and retained the sparkle - though I found both pretty sparkly.
- The Tralucent 1+2 wouldn't fit in my ear. Hahahahahahahahahahaha.....(sorry)
- The RE400...boring IEM and less detail than the RE262. Much preferred the RE262 and I feel the RE400 is very over hyped. Get the chance to try the RE252/272? Better sig tuning IMO.
- Didn't win anything in the raffle.:( Hahahahahahahahahahaha.....(sorry)