Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 4823

post #72331 of 126560
Quote:
Originally Posted by ninewalker View Post

http://www.reddit.com/r/anime/comments/1cwq91/shingeki_no_kyojin_opening_goes_with_everything/

 

let me just leave this here.

Haha, some of those are pretty funny.

post #72332 of 126560
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadlylover View Post


Need help?

You lot might like this;



Hmm this is the song that have eluded its name from me a lot? That's.... odd.
And this might shock some of you guys: never watched Air.
Edited by jgray91 - 4/27/13 at 12:17am
post #72333 of 126560
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgray91 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadlylover View Post


Need help?

You lot might like this;


Hmm this is the song that have eluded its name from me a lot? That's.... odd.
And this might shock some of you guys: never watched Air.

It's probably less of a shock coming from me, but I haven't seen it either. That's on my infinite list of anime to watch.

post #72334 of 126560

OMG I jut realized Kajiura Yuki composed the OST of Kara no Kyoukai, Fate/Zero, Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magika and Sword Art Online...
Awesome Schiit :D
 

post #72335 of 126560
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadlylover View Post

 

Need help?

 

You lot might like this;

 


Awesome sauce!

 


Rewatchng DATE・A・LIVE ep4 in HD to cure eye cancer.....

 

Also, should I pick up Aku no Hana again? Who's still watching it?
I kinda dropped it after ep1 because the artwork haunted me for 3 nights....

Might just read the manga instead.....

 


btw, Next Friday will probably the last time I ever touch anything literature related in my life ー my last English exams.

Can't wait until that afternoon. biggrin.gif

tbh, I find literature absolutely disgusting.... more than visual art.
and I have no idea why it is a compulsory part of secondary education....


Edited by b1o2r3i4s5 - 4/27/13 at 2:14am
post #72336 of 126560


LOL
post #72337 of 126560

Rozen Maiden PV :D


Edited by b1o2r3i4s5 - 4/27/13 at 2:15am
post #72338 of 126560
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgray91 View Post



LOL


LOL!
Shingeki really goes well with EVERYTHING :D

but seriously, why is this swimming anime such a big deal.....
I mean we get oppai fanservice all the time and the fujoshi demographic can't get any? WTF?

post #72339 of 126560

@Railgun 3

 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

Masaka spends 37k yen on some random cloths...
books a hotel room just to get changed... =_=

Kuroko is a hentai ojii-san in disguise!!

Security guard watches mahou shoujo anime during shift. LOL

post #72340 of 126560

Shingeki's OP.. as a Sound Horizon fan I was quite excited when I first heard it in episode1..

 

Currently following most on-going shows available on anisource.net except those 5min ones, and my no1 for this new season so far is YahariOre...(skip). The story nature and the way Brain's Base is presenting it come out really wonderful to me...

 

CrimeEdge is suprisingly good to me too considering its Chuu2-ish title orz

post #72341 of 126560
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgray91 View Post





LOL


LOL!

Shingeki really goes well with EVERYTHING biggrin.gif


but seriously, why is this swimming anime such a big deal.....

I mean we get oppai fanservice all the time and the fujoshi demographic can't get any? WTF?

Because most fans are irrational self-entitled male fan boys that still thinks anime is an only-boys club. At least with regards to studios that are famous for pandering to said male demographic.
Edited by jgray91 - 4/27/13 at 4:35am
post #72342 of 126560
Quote:
Omfg. It goes with everything?!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by EveTan View Post

Nooooo

Why does NicoVideo not accept my credit card???

I want to see that live concert so bad T.T

What concert
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Bloggs View Post

Just had a meeting with Boris trying to discuss work for the upcoming headphone expo in Hong Kong.  Took some more photos of Project H then we quickly ran out of things to say about the project so we just listened to my crappy stereo and my awesome sub. tongue.gif
How was it? Pics
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadlylover View Post

Evangelion 3.33 is out, yay.
Made my day
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post

OMG I jut realized Kajiura Yuki composed the OST of Kara no Kyoukai, Fate/Zero, Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magika and Sword Art Online...
Awesome Schiit biggrin.gif

 
I think i realiEd that when i looked

I love comparing staff of anime
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post


Awesome sauce!

Rewatchng DATE・A・LIVE ep4 in HD to cure eye cancer.....

Also, should I pick up Aku no Hana again? Who's still watching it?

I kinda dropped it after ep1 because the artwork haunted me for 3 nights....
Might just read the manga instead.....

btw, Next Friday will probably the last time I ever touch anything literature related in my life ー my last English exams.
Can't wait until that afternoon. biggrin.gif
tbh, I find literature absolutely disgusting.... more than visual art.

and I have no idea why it is a compulsory part of secondary education....
I still havent seen ep 1

English no more in college?
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgray91 View Post



LOL
Schiitstorm!? On free? You dont say
Quote:
Originally Posted by kn19h7 View Post

Shingeki's OP.. as a Sound Horizon fan I was quite excited when I first heard it in episode1..

Currently following most on-going shows available on anisource.net except those 5min ones, and my no1 for this new season so far is YahariOre...(skip). The story nature and the way Brain's Base is presenting it come out really wonderful to me...

CrimeEdge is suprisingly good to me too considering its Chuu2-ish title orz
Yep. Those two shows were nice
post #72343 of 126560
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Bloggs View Post

Just had a meeting with Boris trying to discuss work for the upcoming headphone expo in Hong Kong.  Took some more photos of Project H then we quickly ran out of things to say about the project so we just listened to my crappy stereo and my awesome sub. tongue.gif
Lol! Sounds fun. You should post a few pictures that you took of project H though biggrin.gif
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgray91 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadlylover View Post


Need help?

You lot might like this;



Hmm this is the song that have eluded its name from me a lot? That's.... odd.
And this might shock some of you guys: never watched Air.
Somehow I'm not surprised, you don't come off as one who would like playing/watching anything by key...
post #72344 of 126560
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post


LOL!
Shingeki really goes well with EVERYTHING :D

but seriously, why is this swimming anime such a big deal.....
I mean we get oppai fanservice all the time and the fujoshi demographic can't get any? WTF?

Yea...that portion of our anime population doesn't tend to think much about others....or thinking in general.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post


What concert

Chokaigi 2 Live

 

Nothing really too sophisticated. Just general fun/publicity for the Nico users. Basically like a Youtube live.

post #72345 of 126560
Just watched first two eps of the original Pokemon anime. It's pretty sweet.
Watching it raw to practice Japanese. I plan on watching all >237 eps over the next few months, but I'm not quite sure I'll succeed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post

Hmm, that sounds like fun.
What was it that you were talking about on facebook the other day with approximating pi?

The approximation of pi thing? I used Monte Carlo integration.

That is, you divide a (usually) square area up into two parts using some function. Then you place a HUGE amount of uniformly distributed points in the larger square, and for each point you check whether it is in the area defined by the function. By finding the ratio between the amount of points inside the function's area, and the larger area you can find the area of the function.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge