Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 4811

post #72151 of 151302
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post

Moetron's V1.0 Summer Anime chart is out!



Thats a pretty lackluster season imo
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post

Holy crap, I'm the luckiest fool alive sometimes...
Doing homework -> Talking with Fishi about Tomoyo after -> Check Doki's translation status page -> Check Key 15th anniversary page -> Find database of all their CDs -> Find analog edition of Little busters is a thing -> Go on Yahoo auctions -> Find this auction with 5 minutes left on it: http://page10.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/m108078584
 -> Win auction and pay 2000 yen after buying fees. 
Hope it's not scratched to hell or anything... :/

Oh, and I found a copy of Tori no Uta analog edition!!!
http://page.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/172451015

Dat price... =_=

Would that be a good price?
Quote:
Originally Posted by miceblue View Post

Basic 1D heat transfer thermodynamics is okay, it's when you get to using differential equations, half-wave equations, and separation of variables is when it gets confusing.



I had hot pot for dinner today. Atom, Mechy, and Fishi, we need to go to this place next year for dinner during Sakura-Con. $16 a head for all you can eat hot pot.


Ermagawd there was a really cute girl sitting at the table next to us; I couldn't stop looking at her. XD
Creeper pic of hot girl?
post #72152 of 151302
Back from what I can only call a 3 hour nap... -_-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishi View Post

2000 yen for fedex shipping for less than a week shipping vs 900yen for  1-12 weeks hmm.... 
LOL, wow... Shipping on my stuff was only 1500 through EMS...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishi View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post

See what you did there lol

 
Never ship surface unless it weights a tonn!!
Ended up choosing the fedex biggrin.gif 1000 yen cheaper than the ems, but faster than ems biggrin.gif
Huzzah on Mah lootz
http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=KSLA-20

http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=LACM-14055
http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=LACM-14064
http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=LACM-14069
http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=PCCG-70156
Dang, nice haul biggrin.gif
Should've let me know you were going to order stuff though...
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post

Holy crap, I'm the luckiest fool alive sometimes...
Doing homework -> Talking with Fishi about Tomoyo after -> Check Doki's translation status page -> Check Key 15th anniversary page -> Find database of all their CDs -> Find analog edition of Little busters is a thing -> Go on Yahoo auctions -> Find this auction with 5 minutes left on it: http://page10.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/m108078584
 -> Win auction and pay 2000 yen after buying fees. 
Hope it's not scratched to hell or anything... :/

Oh, and I found a copy of Tori no Uta analog edition!!!
http://page.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/172451015

Dat price... =_=

Would that be a good price?
Hmm, a good price would be $30 or so (30k yen), not $1,200...
Edited by mechgamer123 - 4/25/13 at 3:22am
post #72153 of 151302
That does look cheap smily_headphones1.gif
post #72154 of 151302
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post

Moetron's V1.0 Summer Anime chart is out!



ehh after 2 super mindblowing manga adaptations and one original anime summer lineup seems weak. Nevertheless looking forward to uchoten kazoku, symphogear s2, fate/kaleid, and maybe watching that airsoft anime in the hope of another garupan phenomenon and that black and white bear anime. Oh yeah maybe xmonogatari for some hyper quality ecchi harem. I mean if I were to watch throwaway genre of anime might as well be from a studio like SHAFT.
post #72155 of 151302

http://utw.me/2013/04/23/evangelion-3-33-status/

 

Faster damnit!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

Also, surprised not many people are looking forward to the Silver Spoon adaptation, considering how popular/critically successful the manga is. Same mangaka as Fullmetal Alchemist btw. In before waahwaah too mainstream.

post #72156 of 151302
Read silver spoon a bit a while back. Farming ain't mah thang. At least that's what I got from it a few chapters in.
post #72157 of 151302
Read silver spoon a bit a while back. Farming ain't mah thang. At least that's what I got from it a few chapters in.
post #72158 of 151302

Double post.

post #72159 of 151302

Double post.

post #72160 of 151302

Finally finished 2 routes in Ever17....

 

Warning: Ever17 Tsugumi Good End Spoiler! (Click to show)

Ok......
Near the end, I was eating cake expecting a "lived happily ever after end"......

then seconds later I dropped my cake and burst into tears.... 

...

...

...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHYYYYYY?!?!?!?!??!

 

*5 minutes to kokoro implosion*

 

Also, Why the hell am I missing 3 CGs for tsugumi and 1 GC for Sara???

Hmm......

 

Anyway, I think this calls for another VN list re-rate because I can't give 11/10
(yes even though I haven't even got to the real schiit in this game, I might have to give 12/10 when I finished it.)


Edited by akiroz - 4/25/13 at 8:33am
post #72161 of 151302

Re-rated all my VNs.....
Wow, I think I just adopted the imperial scale:

post #72162 of 151302
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0o0o0o View Post

http://utw.me/2013/04/23/evangelion-3-33-status/

 

Faster damnit!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

Also, surprised not many people are looking forward to the Silver Spoon adaptation, considering how popular/critically successful the manga is. Same mangaka as Fullmetal Alchemist btw. In before waahwaah too mainstream.

I'm looking forward to Silver Spoon :D

Its awesum. Though I do wonder how it's going to roll out its plot. I mean, there's under 80 chapters in manga contents... unless it's going to be a half season show.

post #72163 of 151302
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post

Back from what I can only call a 3 hour nap... -_-
LOL, wow... Shipping on my stuff was only 1500 through EMS...
Dang, nice haul biggrin.gif
Should've let me know you were going to order stuff though...
Hmm, a good price would be $30 or so (30k yen), not $1,200...

It was on a buying impulse ^^... Did you need something from them?

Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post

Re-rated all my VNs.....
Wow, I think I just adopted the imperial scale:

I see you've played Muv luve 8D and tsukihime. 

post #72164 of 151302
Quote:
Originally Posted by Accoun View Post

 

- Rozen Maiden :-D

- Might demo Kin-iro Mosaic, just to see how it's gonna end up with foreigners (especially british) in animu.

- Fate/kaleid liner PrismaIllya - well, might be awesome

- Maybe I'll try Corpse Party: Tortured Souls, depending on how spoilerish/requiring to know the original story it's for the game, if at all (still haven't finished it, 2scary4me).

- The newest Ghost In The Shell is a must, but... wasn't it supposed to be a new series instead of a movie?

 

 

 

But then again, I haven't picked anything up from the last season. From the last few, I started watching Hidamari Sketch x Honeycomb, but that's all...

 

Maybe they're pulling off another F91...

post #72165 of 151302
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishi View Post

I see you've played Muv luve 8D and tsukihime. 

Indeed biggrin.gif

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge