looks like they changed some things they were going to put into 3.0. Or the cut it out for the theatrical version. Hope they finish 4.0 with a bang.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- DAC/AMP for q701 Under $300 Last post on 9/2/13 at 1:26am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 7/30/14
Fist of all, this is my first ever review,and English is not my native language, so please, have some understanding . I bought these headphones 9 months ago, they were my first "quality"...
Hi All, I have done a video review of Hifiman HM901. Thanks for watching :)
You can pay more for a dac alone and not do as well as the 105. You can buy a blue ray player for more and not do as well. Ditto for cd, sacd, and/or DVD players. Its audio preamps are as good as...
The 2014 Brainwavz S5: A Single Dynamic Driver IEM Specifications Found here: www.yourbrainwavz.com/s5.html No measurements for the S5 were available at the time of this...
SO, lets get on to it. The MTPC's are a pair of IEM's that are in a very akward position. It is quite pricy and rejected by the "purist audiophiles" that dislike the brand of Monster, due to...
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 4805
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Well that was nostalgic. Was browsing through some photos and found a picture my mom took when we went out for dinner on her birthday. Saw a stray dog tied to a poll. I went and touched it :3. T'was fun.
Lol, what a random new profile pic.
...psh I knew that...
It was strange though. The dog was tied there for more than 2 hrs (1 hr wait + 1 hr dinner time). Kinda felt sorry for it too.
It's a very pretty dog, any idea on the breed?
What on earth is that??
Tilpo, Boris, if you guys are here I think this might be interesting to read - http://rinchoi.blogspot.ca/2013/04/ocharaku-flat4-sui-part3-in-depth.html
Thanks, Ill take a look.
Well aint that a shame, but I guess I'm no better because the P-T prototype did not meet my design goals.
Atleast I didn;t release a failed design.
Edited by b1o2r3i4s5 - 4/24/13 at 3:19am
Convo with my otouto just now, he's 12.
Otouto: Hey, what are you doing?
Me: Playing VN. (Ever17)
Otouto: Oh ok.
Me: Wait.... you KNOW what a VN is??
Otouto: Yeah, I played 4 of them.
Me: *Jawdrop* WHAT?!?!
Otouto: what, yeah I played the Ace Attorney series.
Me: ok.... ._. (Phew~)
In my head: WHAT THE ASDFASDFASDF?!?!?! HE'S ONLY 12 AND ALREADY PLAYED 4 VNs?????? SCHIIIITTTT!!!!
Compared the frequency response graphs of the Ocharaku to the Etymotic HF3, ER4B, R-50, TDK IE800 and TDK BA200 (what I use as reference)
Peak at 5.5k and 8k is crazy... I think my ears will literally bleed listening to treble heavy songs
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › The Best Bass Headphones are.. ( "The EXTREME BASS Club") 1 second ago
- › DNA Stratus 2A3 amplifier - first impressions 17 seconds ago
- › Press Release: Sennheiser launches URBANITE headphones 37 seconds ago
- › FiiO X1, the first high-res DAP for the young ! 37 seconds ago
- › New Cavalli Audio Portable Amp officially in the works 44 seconds ago
- › Vision Ear V 6 With X Control is The most expensive Custom IEM in... 1 minute ago
- › 9/13/14 Lawrence, Kansas Headfi meeting Impression. 2 minutes ago
- › Audeze LCD-X 2 minutes ago
- › HiFiman HE-500 (HE as in High End) Proving to be an enjoyable... 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser Comparison: Momentums OVER EARs VS Amperiors VS Momentum... 4 minutes ago
- › Superlux HD-668 B by donniefalcone
- › HiFiMAN HM-901 by piksnz
- › OPPO BDP-105 Universal Audiophile 3D Blu-ray Player by professor825
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by NA Blur
- › Monster Turbine Pro Copper In-Ear Headphones by TurbinePro
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by SMLeaves
- › Philips Fidelio L2 by wolfjeanne
- › Beyerdynamic DTX 350p Portable Headphones Brand New Black Free... by twister6
- › Sony MDR-CD 780 by mark235
- › EarSonics EM32 by Rollk2
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)