looks like they changed some things they were going to put into 3.0. Or the cut it out for the theatrical version. Hope they finish 4.0 with a bang.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- DAC/AMP for q701 Under $300 Last post on 9/2/13 at 1:26am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs...
Last edited: 7/26/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)Last edited: Yesterday
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable Devices)Last edited: 12/28/12
*Review to come*
Bought those as a portable go-to set (subway use, airplanes, travelling, etc.) and am so far very pleased. I previously used Etymotic IEM's (ER-4P and HF3) which are known for their clarity and...
http://www.head-fi.org/t/685339/new-akg-flagship-k812-first-impression/120#post_10026763 Now I correct the Google translate - I use http://www.dict.cc/ and my (small) knowledge of English I hope...
Sounds great with the modded AKG Q701. Nearly as good with that as my main amp that originally cost $350. Impressive! In fact, the Vali added nothing to the sound of the modded Q701, which is...
*I listened to the Westone 4Rs using iPhone 4S and the latest iPod Classic (6th Generation). The below sums up my listening experience from these sources only.* The Westone 4Rs fit my ears...
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 4805post #72061 of 966844/23/13 at 10:12pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #72062 of 966844/23/13 at 11:01pm
Well that was nostalgic. Was browsing through some photos and found a picture my mom took when we went out for dinner on her birthday. Saw a stray dog tied to a poll. I went and touched it :3. T'was fun.post #72063 of 966844/23/13 at 11:10pmpost #72064 of 966844/23/13 at 11:19pmQuote:
Lol, what a random new profile pic.
Kawaii though!!!post #72065 of 966844/23/13 at 11:22pm
...psh I knew that...
It was strange though. The dog was tied there for more than 2 hrs (1 hr wait + 1 hr dinner time). Kinda felt sorry for it too.post #72067 of 966844/23/13 at 11:56pmQuote:
It's a very pretty dog, any idea on the breed?post #72068 of 966844/24/13 at 12:02ampost #72069 of 966844/24/13 at 12:27ampost #72070 of 966844/24/13 at 2:04ampost #72073 of 966844/24/13 at 3:09amQuote:
What on earth is that??Quote:
Tilpo, Boris, if you guys are here I think this might be interesting to read - http://rinchoi.blogspot.ca/2013/04/ocharaku-flat4-sui-part3-in-depth.html
Thanks, Ill take a look.
Well aint that a shame, but I guess I'm no better because the P-T prototype did not meet my design goals.
Atleast I didn;t release a failed design.
Edited by b1o2r3i4s5 - 4/24/13 at 3:19ampost #72074 of 966844/24/13 at 3:45am
Convo with my otouto just now, he's 12.
Otouto: Hey, what are you doing?
Me: Playing VN. (Ever17)
Otouto: Oh ok.
Me: Wait.... you KNOW what a VN is??
Otouto: Yeah, I played 4 of them.
Me: *Jawdrop* WHAT?!?!
Otouto: what, yeah I played the Ace Attorney series.
Me: ok.... ._. (Phew~)
In my head: WHAT THE ASDFASDFASDF?!?!?! HE'S ONLY 12 AND ALREADY PLAYED 4 VNs?????? SCHIIIITTTT!!!!post #72075 of 966844/24/13 at 3:51am
Compared the frequency response graphs of the Ocharaku to the Etymotic HF3, ER4B, R-50, TDK IE800 and TDK BA200 (what I use as reference)
Peak at 5.5k and 8k is crazy... I think my ears will literally bleed listening to treble heavy songs
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
- › Best headphones for Classical music? 2 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 13 seconds ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 50 seconds ago
- › Audeze LCD-X 2 minutes ago
- › Sony MDR-7520 2 minutes ago
- › The "non-Grado" Driver Grado Thread 3 minutes ago
- › AMPLIFIER for AKG 240 Monitor (6oo Ohms) 4 minutes ago
- › VA / MD / DC meet - Saturday, January 18, 2014 4 minutes ago
- › post your grado mods.... 4 minutes ago
- › DX50 Bug List, Wish List Fix 4 minutes ago
- › Logitech UE 6000 by HeretixAevum
- › Shure SE215 Black by starlan
- › AKG K812 by FritzS
- › Schiit Vali by tdockweiler
- › Westone 4R with Removable Cables by Wilderbeast
- › ecp audio L-2 Parafeed Headphone Amplifier by minimus
- › Sennheiser HD 650 Headphones by DrumminD21311
- › FiiO RC-MH1 Headphone Upgrade Cable by SkyBleu
- › Sennheiser CX 175 by thesurvivor90
- › EarSonics SM2 v2 by Gilly87
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop Amps... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop &... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Cables &... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Wireless... by warrenpchi