- 2,308 Posts. Joined 10/2010
- Location: Poland
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- DAC/AMP for q701 Under $300 Last post on 9/2/13 at 1:26am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs...
Last edited: 7/26/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)Last edited: 2/5/14
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable Devices)Last edited: 12/28/12
I want to thanks Vincent from IFI who has sent me the sample for the review. In the past, on my site www.stereo-head.it and on head fi, I’ve already reviewed some IFI’s electronics and i...
Disclosure: I received these headphones from Sony Australia as a review sample to keep. Here is my video review of the 10R, as well as some brief notes about the sound and build of the...
My Story First of all - WOW. This is my first set of proper Hi-fi/Mid-fi cans. It's also easily the best sounding anything I've ever had the pleasure of listening to. However, since I'm new to...
I stumbled upon these headphones after numerous hours of research. To be quite honest, I'd never heard of this brand before so I was a bit hesitant before making the jump; especially after owning...
Let me start with the good, and then explain why you should never buy this IEM. Sound signature: The treble, mids and bass are sort of like that of an HD800, except downgraded. For example, one...
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 4786post #71776 of 1068994/21/13 at 7:28pmBah, my PSP battery ran out. Probably lost like 1-2 hours of gameplay (don't remember if the "empty battery" message means it's completely depleted or if it just forces into sleep mode)...
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #71777 of 1068994/21/13 at 7:33pmQuote:Originally Posted by kaixax555
Price is really tempting but...
Hmm, it's probably a bassy sig in all honesty, I'm not sure if any compensation has been applied to those graphs or not. If it has, it's just a bit bassy. If not, then that's no good. The CSD also looks pretty bad in the treble. Those very well may be painful to hear.post #71778 of 1068994/21/13 at 7:36pmpost #71779 of 1068994/21/13 at 7:41pmQuote:
With all of that ringing in the treble, I can guarantee you that this song will be painful (along with many others) from experience...post #71780 of 1068994/21/13 at 7:45pmQuote:Originally Posted by mechgamer123
With all of that ringing in the treble, I can guarantee you that this song will be painful (along with many others) from experience...
Well I think my ears will literally bleed if I hear something like "Only My Railgun" if the sound signature is to like the graphpost #71782 of 1068994/21/13 at 7:48pmpost #71783 of 1068994/21/13 at 7:51pmQuote:
You're not a crazy mofo who's played Saya no Uta twice?
[Don't google it if you don't know what it is]post #71784 of 1068994/21/13 at 8:27pmpost #71785 of 1068994/21/13 at 9:00pmpost #71786 of 1068994/21/13 at 9:48pmpost #71787 of 1068994/21/13 at 9:56pmpost #71788 of 1068994/21/13 at 11:06pmpost #71789 of 1068994/21/13 at 11:28pmQuote:Uh oh... We should stop here before we corrupt him.
So Kaixax, did you look it up?Quote:That is glorious!Originally Posted by 0o0o0o
Big gif (Click to show)
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
- › Wow! Sennheiser HD 540 Reference are so good. 19 seconds ago
- › REVIEW: Ostry KC06 54 seconds ago
- › The "non-Grado" Driver Grado Thread 1 minute ago
- › The Basshead Club 2 minutes ago
- › Schiit Asgard 2 - Perfect Shape, original box / cord - MAKE OFFERS 2 minutes ago
- › T-PEOS H-300 - 3 Way Hybrid Impressions and Appreciation Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old... 2 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 600 Appreciation Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Giant box of DIY parts 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser Momentum vs. PSB M4U1 3 minutes ago
- › IFI Gemini usb cable by turo91
- › Sony Over-Ear Headphones - MDR-10R by a_recording
- › HiFiMAN HE-400 by kuhchuk
- › BRAINWAVZ HM5 Studio Monitor Headphones by ashton18
- › Sennheiser IE800 by ag8908
- › Pioneer SE-CL721-K Headphones, Black/Red by tswmcello
- › Colorfly C3 by svyr
- › HiFiMeDIY Sabre Tiny USB DAC Digital to Analog Audio Converter... by laughingbuddha
- › Hifimediy Sabre USB DAC by laughingbuddha
- › Digital Silence DS-101A Stereo Analogue Ambient Noise Cancelling... by julian67
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude