Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 4774

post #71596 of 149785

Tracey loves Mech! Else her name wouldn't be so right guys? rolleyes.gif

post #71597 of 149785
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by miceblue View Post

What brand of external hard drive should I get? I was thinking of getting a LaCie one such as the ones sold at the Apple Store since they have Thunderbolt and USB 3.0 compatibility, but what do you guys think? Minimum specs are at least 1 TB of storage and at least USB 3.0 compatibility (need to make this somewhat future-proof).

 

Also, where can I watch episodes of Shingeki no Kyojin?

external as in portable or what?

 

remember, there's no such thing as too much space wink.gif

 

nyaa as usual?

Portable or desktop. I just need more space than the ~600 GB I have. I have 2 portable drives if I need a portable drive, but they're ≤ 500 GB each.

 

post #71598 of 149785

Listening to Clannad OST with OP and ED and reading and refreshing up on it by reading the wikia article

 


If Clannad was not seen by me as it was airing weekly, I may never have watched it as S1 would have bored me to sleep

 

But I must thank my past self for watching so much anime.

 

Else I wwouldn't have been able to see this gem of a show.

post #71599 of 149785
Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinQY View Post

I thought they confirmed it through an announcement? Or was that fake?

Indeed it was: http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2012-12-27/k-anime-gets-sequel-green-lit

post #71600 of 149785

So has anyone picked up Chihayafuru? I remember Tilpo was watching it but it didn't seem like anyone else was. Seriously since it first aired it's easily been one of the best shows in recent memory. Second season is now in its second half and I would be the happiest person alive if they announced a third.

 

Though, shouldn't get my hopes up. Josei sports manga getting two double cour seasons? Already a bloody miracle. 

post #71601 of 149785
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0o0o0o View Post

So has anyone picked up Chihayafuru? I remember Tilpo was watching it but it didn't seem like anyone else was. Seriously since it first aired it's easily been one of the best shows in recent memory. Second season is now in its second half and I would be the happiest person alive if they announced a third.

 

Though, shouldn't get my hopes up. Josei sports manga getting two double cour seasons? Already a bloody miracle. 

I've watched one episode (on PPStream, no doubt). Didn't like the art transition from manga (I hardly ever do for josei stuff). The manga is every bit worth following so if anyone hasn't been keeping up I guess it'd be cool to start with the show.

 

No storyline changes right?

post #71602 of 149785
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

Listening to Clannad OST with OP and ED and reading and refreshing up on it by reading the wikia article



If Clannad was not seen by me as it was airing weekly, I may never have watched it as S1 would have bored me to sleep

But I must thank my past self for watching so much anime.

Else I wwouldn't have been able to see this gem of a show.

at first was reluctant to pick it up

but when i did, it was a heck of an emotional ride

while i think season one has more of a "moe" element and less emotional scenes, the Fuko arc still leaves me in tears

great story, as expected from Key
post #71603 of 149785
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

Nice to hear

 

I would say it was critically amazing. But Gundam Seed was a series I enjoyed immensley as a kid and when I rewatched it a few months ago.

 

Yep, I feel like its going for the memory remeberance thing. Where they first give you what she was like(makes you love it), takes it away and makes you want for it to come back!

 

So did you look out for the ep 46 thing I told you about?

I TRIED!!! But can't fins anything!!

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinQY View Post

I thought they confirmed it through an announcement? Or was that fake?

 

When mech gets back from the prom, she's a gonna be so pi**^*R*Eed.

 

What?

post #71604 of 149785
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post

@oreimo 3

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

Lelouch figure LOL

I think there's also a haruhi figure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by miceblue View Post

What brand of external hard drive should I get? I was thinking of getting a LaCie one such as the ones sold at the Apple Store since they have Thunderbolt and USB 3.0 compatibility, but what do you guys think? Minimum specs are at least 1 TB of storage and at least USB 3.0 compatibility (need to make this somewhat future-proof).

 

Also, where can I watch episodes of Shingeki no Kyojin?

Western Digital. Avoid Seagates like the plague...

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

Tracey loves Mech! Else her name wouldn't be so right guys? rolleyes.gif

Of course!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinQY View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post

: 3

 

It was great! but could use less random battle scenes, I swear half of the show is just mecha fighting.... and I'm not particularly a fan of mech.

When mech gets back from the prom, she's a gonna be so pi**^*R*Eed.

Haha yup. I'm gonna be whatever that is. Sure...

Well prom was a thing, and it was an interesting experience for sure.

post #71605 of 149785
Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinQY View Post

I've watched one episode (on PPStream, no doubt). Didn't like the art transition from manga (I hardly ever do for josei stuff). The manga is every bit worth following so if anyone hasn't been keeping up I guess it'd be cool to start with the show.

 

No storyline changes right?

No idea. I've finally started cutting down on the manga I'm following thanks to a few ending their serialization. Really trying to stay away from currently continuing series. Plus I find lots of anime adaptations of manga I've read extremely hard to sit through due to slower pacing. 

 

Though I'm basing that off Touch, which got a 100 episode adaptation heh. (Think the Touch anime had about 10+ recap episodes bleh).

post #71606 of 149785

I'm enjoying Psycho-Pass at the moment, seems like there are some good anime series to watch lately tongue.gif

post #71607 of 149785

Took my KNS8400 out of it's box for some critical listening. Damn, I'd forgotten that this thing images like no other sub £300 headphone I've ever tried.

post #71608 of 149785
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post

Well prom was a thing, and it was an interesting experience for sure.

I decided never to go to a prom after my middle school grad prom.

Bored schiitless.

 

How's yours?

had fun?

post #71609 of 149785
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post

I decided never to go to a prom after my middle school grad prom.

Bored schiitless.

 

How's yours?

had fun?

I got thrown out of mine. -_- (technically it was more of a formal dinner followed by an informal dance, so no dates and schiit like that).

post #71610 of 149785
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tangster View Post

I got thrown out of mine. -_- (technically it was more of a formal dinner followed by an informal dance, so no dates and schiit like that).

lol wut?

What did you do?

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge