Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 4767

post #71491 of 153524
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tangster View Post

I enjoyed that.

I couldn't find the original asian music thread in my subs anymore so posting here was easier.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post
That was a beautiful song, but I am more of an active person. It was too laid back for me.

Are you now?

 


A few more before I get overboard and do the whole 50-vid Ground Zero experimental stint again - 

post #71492 of 153524

And I can't find a video, even on naver, but there's a song - coughfindongroovesharkcough - that has become my new favourite test track as of yesterday.

두 사람 (Two people) - Toy (From his album Fermata)

post #71493 of 153524

Sorry, I listen to mainstream kpop

post #71494 of 153524
Thread Starter 

Enjoying myself while watching the Big Bang Theory.

post #71495 of 153524

@oreimo 3

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

Lelouch figure LOL

post #71496 of 153524
Thought I'd e able to get through a few of my anime orders this season... But ended up picking up a few too many series again; RDG, oreimo S2, hentai ouji, Yahari ore, yuyushiki, aiura and suisei no galagnia. Looking forward to little busters! Refrain though, just finished the VN a few weeks back smily_headphones1.gif
post #71497 of 153524
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

Sorry, I listen to mainstream kpop

This is mainstream kpop - i.e. what koreans actually listen to on a regular basis.

It's just not mainstream dance or some other contrived bull.

post #71498 of 153524
Quote:
Originally Posted by HybridCore View Post

Enjoying myself while watching the Big Bang Theory.

haha, my friends watch that show

Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post

@oreimo 3

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

Lelouch figure LOL

There have been so many parodies and cameo'ing of everything

 

Code Geass and Chuunibyou are popular as those

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fririce0003 View Post

Thought I'd e able to get through a few of my anime orders this season... But ended up picking up a few too many series again; RDG, oreimo S2, hentai ouji, Yahari ore, yuyushiki, aiura and suisei no galagnia. Looking forward to little busters! Refrain though, just finished the VN a few weeks back smily_headphones1.gif

so many? I am watching 3/4 of the shows this season

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinQY View Post

This is mainstream kpop - i.e. what koreans actually listen to on a regular basis.

It's just not mainstream dance or some other contrived bull.

...you know...main main main stream

post #71499 of 153524

ok, I just got Commie's release of shingeki and my lappy can't seem to play it properly...
the video and audio lost sync a few seconds in and the player is using 70% of my CPU......

 

Has anyone watched the commie release of shingeki 3 and got a similar problem?
My lappy should be able to handle 720P playback no problem.....

post #71500 of 153524
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post

ok, I just got Commie's release of shingeki and my lappy can't seem to play it properly...
the video and audio lost sync a few seconds in and the player is using 70% of my CPU......

 

Has anyone watched the commie release of shingeki 3 and got a similar problem?
My lappy should be able to handle 720P playback no problem.....

I have no problems with that and I have the same one.

 

I haven't tried Shingeki 3 yet. Have it downloaded

post #71501 of 153524
Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinQY View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

Sorry, I listen to mainstream kpop

This is mainstream kpop - i.e. what koreans actually listen to on a regular basis.

It's just not mainstream dance or some other contrived bull.

i.e. The good stuff. :D

post #71502 of 153524
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post

ok, I just got Commie's release of shingeki and my lappy can't seem to play it properly...
the video and audio lost sync a few seconds in and the player is using 70% of my CPU......

 

Has anyone watched the commie release of shingeki 3 and got a similar problem?
My lappy should be able to handle 720P playback no problem.....

 

It's a Macbook. 10-bit 1080p shouldn't be a problem at all.

post #71503 of 153524
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post

ok, I just got Commie's release of shingeki and my lappy can't seem to play it properly...
the video and audio lost sync a few seconds in and the player is using 70% of my CPU......

 

Has anyone watched the commie release of shingeki 3 and got a similar problem?
My lappy should be able to handle 720P playback no problem.....

You're lucky I'm dling Shingeki for the lulz today. I'll try and see if it works.

 

On a Mac, right? Which player? SMplayer, mpv? If it's anything else I'd say to give up already.

post #71504 of 153524

Are you running in some sort of power saving mode? 

post #71505 of 153524
Quote:
Originally Posted by miceblue View Post

i.e. The good stuff. :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post
...you know...main main main stream

You guys want da fight or something? 

As spamda would say - "I'll give you a knuckle sandwich"

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge