Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 4765

post #71461 of 153847
Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinQY View Post

Eve managed to accumulate a starting amount of crustaceans in the bedroom and was able to sell them on the seafood black market for exorbitant prices. 

 

 

Ahh, that makes total sense,.

post #71462 of 153847
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tangster View Post
Still thinking about getting those before they get discontinued, but any IEM that doesn't isolate is pretty much worthless to me.

Rumors of their non-isolation are not exaggerated enough. Use them for home as I can't think of any other way they'd remain practical.

post #71463 of 153847

something not audio related

 

went out with a friend not expecting to buy anything at all

 

ended up getting this for cheap

 

post #71464 of 153847
Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinQY View Post

Rumors of their non-isolation are not exaggerated enough. Use them for home as I can't think of any other way they'd remain practical.

For me, they isolate as well as any IEM. Nothing bad nothing good.

 

I'd say go ahead and buy it. If you don't like them. Just hype them up with the rest of the forum-ers until you sell it off on the For/Sale section for minimal loss.

post #71465 of 153847

     Quote:

Originally Posted by Dsnuts View Post

Been listening to the XBA-3, CKN70 and the CKS1000.

...

...

...

It is the difference of enjoying a delux cheeseburger with 3 patties vs having just one with cheese.

I henceforth declare all reviews to be required to incorporate food comparisons. 

This is just glorious.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by EveTan View Post

For me, they isolate as well as any IEM. Nothing bad nothing good.

The 7550/EX1000?

post #71466 of 153847
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaixax555 View Post

something not audio related

 

went out with a friend not expecting to buy anything at all

 

ended up getting this for cheap

 

Sigh...my dream that I can one day go out and buy that from a local store. But, in 'Merica, that doesn't seem possible.

post #71467 of 153847
Quote:
Originally Posted by EveTan View Post

Sigh...my dream that I can one day go out and buy that from a local store. But, in 'Merica, that doesn't seem possible.


Well... there is always the internet

 

Now waiting for the Misaka Mikoto Swimsuit figure that I helped my friend to be released in Japan and sent to me

 

And also some Accel World light novels from China to complete my collection

post #71468 of 153847
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaixax555 View Post

something not audio related

 

went out with a friend not expecting to buy anything at all

 

ended up getting this for cheap

 

how much?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaixax555 View Post


Well... there is always the internet

 

Now waiting for the Misaka Mikoto Swimsuit figure that I helped my friend to be released in Japan and sent to me

 

And also some Accel World light novels from China to complete my collection

Internets...and shipping

post #71469 of 153847
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

how much?

About 20 SGD, which is just slightly over 16USD after conversion

post #71470 of 153847
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaixax555 View Post

About 20 SGD, which is just slightly over 16USD after conversion

Wow, that is cheap. 

post #71471 of 153847

Something else about the new Oreimo S2 episode

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 

Hmmm, looking through the other anime forums, it is said that the Kaori backstory comes from volume 9

 

and I haven't got that far...

 


Edited by kaixax555 - 4/20/13 at 1:16pm
post #71472 of 153847
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaixax555 View Post

Something else about the new Oreimo S2 episode

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 

Hmmm, looking through the other anime forums, it is said that the Kaori backstory comes from volume 9

 

and I haven't got that far...

 

 

Hehe, guess I have a bit of reading to do over the summer.

post #71473 of 153847

http://www.nknews.org/2013/04/undercover-in-north-korea-making-it-harder-for-serious-researchers-to-do-their-job/

decrappifying the BBC's crap-ful 'documentary'.


I am hating media more and more. Even the BBC is now infected with biased crap. (not that they were unbiased before).

post #71474 of 153847
The media is all full of crap.
post #71475 of 153847
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

http://www.nknews.org/2013/04/undercover-in-north-korea-making-it-harder-for-serious-researchers-to-do-their-job/

decrappifying the BBC's crap-ful 'documentary'.


I am hating media more and more. Even the BBC is now infected with biased crap. (not that they were unbiased before).

 

I stopped reading the newspaper last year. Figured that I'm better off spending my time reading up on history.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge