Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 4753

post #71281 of 130880
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post

Jeez, how picky are you guys??? blink.gif


Gonna start writing up my LCD2 opinions versus the MD shortly smily_headphones1.gif
Very picky

@twinky
I had times like that. Working on well known series
post #71282 of 130880
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post

Jeez, how picky are you guys??? blink.gif


Gonna start writing up my LCD2 opinions versus the MD shortly smily_headphones1.gif
Very picky

@twinky
I had times like that. Working on well known series

Lol, guess it can't be helped then...

post #71283 of 130880
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post
Very picky

@twinky
I had times like that. Working on well known series

I never work on well known series. Apart from the amazing One Piece of course.

 

Stupid rich mansion-owning car-driving pandas ruining the bitcoin economy through frivolous spending.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post

Jeez, how picky are you guys??? blink.gif

 

Gonna start writing up my LCD2 opinions versus the MD shortly :)

Let me guess how the tl;dr version will turn out- 

"They suck"

Make sure to translate everything into ebonics.

post #71284 of 130880
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post

I read the conversation...

Looks really freaking sweet!

Could you also set up the microcontroller to prevent power from going to the headphone out on high gain mode so I don't accidentally blow up my ears and headphones? (And vice versa so that there's no sound coming from my speakers when listening to headphones)

Yeah, but that'll mean more relays. and they tend to be rather expensive if you dont mind.

post #71285 of 130880
Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinQY View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post

Jeez, how picky are you guys??? blink.gif

 

Gonna start writing up my LCD2 opinions versus the MD shortly :)

Let me guess how the tl;dr version will turn out- 

"They suck"

Make sure to translate everything into ebonics.

Hmm, for the money? Yes.

I'm trying to improve my writing style, so I'll be going semi-formal for this write-up. I'm on word 730 right now...

Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post

I read the conversation...

Looks really freaking sweet!

Could you also set up the microcontroller to prevent power from going to the headphone out on high gain mode so I don't accidentally blow up my ears and headphones? (And vice versa so that there's no sound coming from my speakers when listening to headphones)

Yeah, but that'll mean more relays. and they tend to be rather expensive if you dont mind.

I'll spend a few more dollars to insure that my ears and headphones aren't blown out on accident wink.gif

Still cheaper than building 2 amps, right?

post #71286 of 130880
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post

Hmm, for the money? Yes.

I'm trying to improve my writing style, so I'll be going semi-formal for this write-up. I'm on word 730 right now...

For the money you could get your own starter synth and make your own tunes instead of listening to them through crappy headphones. In fact my Korg's not looking too good so I might just do that sometime in the near future.

post #71287 of 130880
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post

I'll spend a few more dollars to insure that my ears and headphones aren't blown out on accident wink.gif

Still cheaper than building 2 amps, right?

Haha ok~

I still thinking about what to do with the current boards.... I guess they can be headphone-only amps.

post #71288 of 130880
Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinQY View Post

For the money you could get your own starter synth and make your own tunes instead of listening to them through crappy headphones. In fact my Korg's not looking too good so I might just do that sometime in the near future.

Isn't Interface + PC cheaper than a standalone synth?

post #71289 of 130880
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenErik View Post

I watched the first episode of Crime Edge. It was hilariously creepy and awful. Can not possibly start watching that again.

:3 story is quite good. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinQY View Post

Oh you thought I was serious about it, how cute.  Mega ultra desu moe as always. That One Piece.....

Part of it also comes from me being lazy and needing to clear out the backlog.

I worked on Hen Zemi and a couple of shotacons yesterday. Rather than be restricted by the pseudo-ecosystem of "amazing variety" each new season brings. 

i will slap you in the face. 

 

looks like I was away practicing for quite a while :s

post #71290 of 130880

I felt that Kyojin was pretty good so far, not 100% thrilled with the OP song but the anime itself seems to be doing fine, albeit progressing very slowly and at times boringly.

Tried Mushibugyou and, unsurprisingly, the "blatant fanservice" made me delete it immediately.

post #71291 of 130880
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post

Isn't Interface + PC cheaper than a standalone synth?

That sounds wretchedly restrictive for the real-time stuff I'm thinking of.

Also where's your primal musician-al-ist-itive spirit? Don't sell out to the man man keep it real.

post #71292 of 130880
Quote:
Originally Posted by theThirty3rd View Post

I felt that Kyojin was pretty good so far, not 100% thrilled with the OP song but the anime itself seems to be doing fine, albeit progressing very slowly and at times boringly.

Tried Mushibugyou and, unsurprisingly, the "blatant fanservice" made me delete it immediately.

:p quite slow. probably will get some action with in next 2 eps. 

 

I've yet to see something that can plow through and awe. Maybe I just need to do a BIG @rse rerun. Everything so far has been slow stuff when it comes to series that actually try. 

post #71293 of 130880

Yeah, it'll pick up speed soon.

I guess the reason I like the Monogatari animes and similar ones is: more story(?) and witty, funny dialogue/interaction-oriented with some fanservice that is mature compared to a lot of what we see nowadays..

 

Oh, that reminds me WHERE THE HELL IS KIZUMONOGATARI.

At least Otorimonogatari is coming out in June (Or July/August.. Which one was it again)

post #71294 of 130880
Quote:
Originally Posted by theThirty3rd View Post

I felt that Kyojin was pretty good so far, not 100% thrilled with the OP song but the anime itself seems to be doing fine, albeit progressing very slowly and at times boringly.

Tried Mushibugyou and, unsurprisingly, the "blatant fanservice" made me delete it immediately.

 

And this is why I always stream the season first. And then when Blu-ray ver comes out for my favorites, I download them then.
post #71295 of 130880
Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinQY View Post

That sounds wretchedly restrictive for the real-time stuff I'm thinking of.

Also where's your primal musician-al-ist-itive spirit? Don't sell out to the man man keep it real.

Ahh ok, that makes sense if you're performing live.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge