Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 4752

post #71266 of 127400
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenErik View Post

I've been around. Just not on Head-Fi very much. Sold most of my gear except for my Shure SE535 and A-T ATH-AD2000X. No dedicated amp anymore, haha.

 

Not sure what you mean here. crv #1?

 

3 or 4 panty shots in the first few min of episode 1. And one Strike Witches style ass shot.

 

1 panty shot in episode 2.

 

Unless episode episode 3 is upping the ante I am not sure what you mean.

Mainly the fake cutesy voices/cliched dialogue that's killing me right now. And well, blatant fanservice is always a turnoff for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrViolin View Post

tongue.gif indeed it is too much for you to Handel 

Looks like gargantia comes out later today or tomorrow. Didn't bowei have his birthday a few days ago? Hard to believe we in the same month :3

 

Happy belated birthday Bowei!
post #71267 of 127400
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mshenay View Post

Watching Zetman... I waited for this back when I heard it annouced in 2012... enjoying it... and it's a story from the 80's also something I thnk it pretty cool... pics posted later ofc 

Set in the 80's or written in the 80's? They had an one-shot released in the late 90's but for the most part the series doesn't seem to stretch that far back. 

 


Giving up on all the shows. Just going to follow One Piece.

post #71268 of 127400
Quote:
Originally Posted by EveTan View Post

Date a live has too much fanservice for me to handle.

One more until HS. You can do it smily_headphones1.gif Posted too late >_<

I don't really see how this is that bad. Have you even seen rosario vampire or strike witches? blink.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

@mechy
Im 18 and over

But no,
Im not driving it frown.gif

You're still a teenager until you reach 20 wink.gif

Dammit, everyone here in the same year of school is older than me T.T

Hmm, well that makes it slightly less cool... Hope the interior is nice unlike the Ford Mustang...


Edited by mechgamer123 - 4/18/13 at 3:58pm
post #71269 of 127400
Quote:
Originally Posted by EveTan View Post

Mainly the fake cutesy voices/cliched dialogue that's killing me right now. And well, blatant fanservice is always a turnoff for me.

Thanks Eve smily_headphones1.gif
Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinQY View Post

Set in the 80's or written in the 80's? They had an one-shot released in the late 90's but for the most part the series doesn't seem to stretch that far back. 

Giving up on all the shows. Just going to follow One Piece.
Dafuq?

Go watch suisei and kyojin!
post #71270 of 127400
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post


Thanks Eve smily_headphones1.gif
Dafuq?

Go watch suisei and kyojin!

 

\sad panda is sad ):

post #71271 of 127400

Date A Live could use more fan service, IMO. More Kotori fan service. 

 

 

post #71272 of 127400
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post
Dafuq?

Go watch suisei and kyojin!

Thanks but no thanks. I enjoy my One Piece.

Kyojin gives me boring vibes of bore. I'll wait until they divulge from the original storyline.

Suisei is also a snoozefest. Nothing objectively bad but I'm just not enthralled.

Sadly these two are among the best this season. Other than the amazing One Piece of course. 

Still waiting for a standout season worth my while.

post #71273 of 127400
I guess i know what you mean. Enjoyable and interesting. But nothing that blows socks off
post #71274 of 127400
Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinQY View Post

Thanks but no thanks. I enjoy my One Piece.

Kyojin gives me boring vibes of bore. I'll wait until they divulge from the original storyline.

Suisei is also a snoozefest. Nothing objectively bad but I'm just not enthralled.

Sadly these two are among the best this season. Other than the amazing One Piece of course. 

pft. what's gotten into twinqy today~ How's OP going? I dropped after the 2 y leap. 

post #71275 of 127400
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenErik View Post

Date A Live could use more fan service, IMO. More Kotori fan service. 

 

 

I give her the same dislike I have for Kirino. The two really should be sisters considering their personalities are pretty similar (in a particular way).

post #71276 of 127400
I watched the first episode of Crime Edge. It was hilariously creepy and awful. Can not possibly start watching that again.
post #71277 of 127400
Quote:
Originally Posted by EveTan View Post

I give her the same dislike I have for Kirino. The two really should be sisters considering their personalities are pretty similar (in a particular way).
Same seiyuu.
post #71278 of 127400
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrViolin View Post

pft. what's gotten into twinqy today~ How's OP going? I dropped after the 2 y leap. 

Oh you thought I was serious about it, how cute.  Mega ultra desu moe as always. That One Piece.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

I guess i know what you mean. Enjoyable and interesting. But nothing that blows socks off

Part of it also comes from me being lazy and needing to clear out the backlog.

I worked on Hen Zemi and a couple of shotacons yesterday. Rather than be restricted by the pseudo-ecosystem of "amazing variety" each new season brings. 

post #71279 of 127400
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

I guess i know what you mean. Enjoyable and interesting. But nothing that blows socks off

Jeez, how picky are you guys??? blink.gif

 

Gonna start writing up my LCD2 opinions versus the MD shortly :)

post #71280 of 127400
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post

Jeez, how picky are you guys??? blink.gif


Gonna start writing up my LCD2 opinions versus the MD shortly smily_headphones1.gif
Very picky

@twinky
I had times like that. Working on well known series
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge