Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 4709

post #70621 of 149552
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

Sure?

mite be cool

post #70622 of 149552
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post


Yeah, but their massive overpricing of stuff keeps the audience limited. Guess it does add rarity and exclusivity to the stuff though.
I had a dream last night that someone got banned on head fi for what they said on this thread... Hope that's not a prophecy eek.gif

Because who wouldn't buy anime if it were cheaply priced! tongue.gif

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by andresgomes View Post

mite be cool

Do not listen to the infidel. He seeks to corrupt your mind with evil.

post #70623 of 149552
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0o0o0o View Post

 

Do not listen to the infidel. He seeks to corrupt your mind with evil.

 

well, so wich is the bright side

post #70624 of 149552

5 Eps into Gundam seed destiny and Kira is no where to be seen outside of the OP / ED / Eyecatch  eek.gif

What's going on???

post #70625 of 149552
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post

5 Eps into Gundam seed destiny and Kira is no where to be seen outside of the OP / ED / Eyecatch  eek.gif

What's going on???

 

Keep watching.

post #70626 of 149552
Quote:
Originally Posted by andresgomes View Post

well, so wich is the bright side
Honestly the films won't have the same impact without knowledge of the series. Sure if you're short on time just watch the films, they are fine as standalone works, but for the full experience watch the TV series first.
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post

5 Eps into Gundam seed destiny and Kira is no where to be seen outside of the OP / ED / Eyecatch  eek.gif
What's going on???
Kira is too busy makin' sweet sweet love to Lacus to appear on the show.
post #70627 of 149552
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post

5 Eps into Gundam seed destiny and Kira is no where to be seen outside of the OP / ED / Eyecatch  eek.gif
What's going on???
Yep. Keep watching.
They pull a eureka seven. You hate the characters
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0o0o0o View Post

Honestly the films won't have the same impact without knowledge of the series. Sure if you're short on time just watch the films, they are fine as standalone works, but for the full experience watch the TV series first.
Kira is too busy makin' sweet sweet love to Lacus to appear on the show.
Im doing both smily_headphones1.gif

frown.gif

Thats another thing i noticed. Ill type it later when i get hone
post #70628 of 149552
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0o0o0o View Post

Kira is too busy makin' sweet sweet love to Lacus to appear on the show.

Ahh... tht makes sense....
I guess Ill have to find it in the doujinshi's tongue.gif

post #70629 of 149552

I don't know if I should laugh or cry. I feel sorry for the guy, but that's seriously one of the lamest ways to die, ever.

 

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-201_162-57579289/seattle-escalator-strangling-death-investigated/

post #70630 of 149552

Aku no hana + K On=

post #70631 of 149552
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

Aku no hana + K On=

I don't know what Aku no hana is, but that's freaking hilarious! Hahahahaha.

post #70632 of 149552
Thread Starter 

Checking in. What did I miss?

post #70633 of 149552
Quote:
Originally Posted by HybridCore View Post

Checking in. What did I miss?

New season anime rolling out.

 

Get some shows

post #70634 of 149552
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post


Yeah, but their massive overpricing of stuff keeps the audience limited. Guess it does add rarity and exclusivity to the stuff though.
I had a dream last night that someone got banned on head fi for what they said on this thread... Hope that's not a Premonition eek.gif

FTFY tongue.gif

post #70635 of 149552

This is going to be a good month

 

  1. Lots of new mecha anime
  2. Lots of good anime
  3. Vacation to FL tomorrow.
  4. College descision
  5. Financial Aid package reminder.
  6. FiiO X3
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge