Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 4703

post #70531 of 119402

oh my god...

post #70532 of 119402
Quote:
Originally Posted by andresgomes View Post

sorry

it's fine. I actually don't mind. There are, however, some that do. I can say that most of this thread has friendly people :D though there are 2-3 that are nice until you push their buttons. 1-2 people might not be as noob friendly

 

But I'm glad a new guy like you came along :) you remind me of myself and will bring new life to the thread. 

 

Night guys... computer is kickin me out. 


Edited by MrViolin - 4/10/13 at 10:59pm
post #70533 of 119402
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrViolin View Post

it's fine. I actually don't mind. There are, however, some that do. I can say that most of this thread has friendly people :D though there are 2-3 that are nice until you push their buttons. 1-2 people might not be as noob friendly

 

But I'm glad a new guy like you came along :) you remind me of myself and will bring new life to the thread. 

 

Night guys... computer is kickin me out. 

yay! thanks, as a prove of our friendship, im going to dump futanas and shotas and lolis and h..... i get banned for that right?

post #70534 of 119402

Hello guys I am new to this thread. I am more of a manga than anime fan, even if I know my classics. Anybody ever read "Front Mission Dog Life and Dog Style" (in Japanese - 前线任务 Dog Life And Dog Style). Really excellent Mecha / guerilla manga.

 

post #70535 of 119402
Quote:
Yamaguchi Noboru, author of Zero's
Familiar and Green Green, has passed
away at the age of 41.
At 4th of April. RIP. ;_;
post #70536 of 119402
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimouille View Post

Hello guys I am new to this thread. I am more of a manga than anime fan, even if I know my classics. Anybody ever read "Front Mission Dog Life and Dog Style" (in Japanese - 前线任务 Dog Life And Dog Style). Really excellent Mecha / guerilla manga.

 

Welcome to our humble abode.

 

I haven't read enough manga yet so I won't be of much use in discussions of manga, but I'm sure you'll have great conversations with those who are more into manga than I on this thread. The manga you're talking about seems pretty good (the picture definitely made me lol) so I'll definitely check that out once I find the time to do so.

post #70537 of 119402
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atominator99 View Post

Welcome to our humble abode.

 

I haven't read enough manga yet so I won't be of much use in discussions of manga, but I'm sure you'll have great conversations with those who are more into manga than I on this thread. The manga you're talking about seems pretty good (the picture definitely made me lol) so I'll definitely check that out once I find the time to do so.


Thanks :)

post #70538 of 119402
Quote:
Originally Posted by Accoun View Post



At 4th of April. RIP. ;_;


at the age of 41 ?!?! eek.gif

Rest in peace.....

post #70539 of 119402
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tangster View Post

Pm me and I'll at least coherence and grammar check it. With Queen's English. Tomorrow.
I am handing it in now frown.gif
Quote:
Originally Posted by miceblue View Post

Should I upgrade to Windows 8 and get it over with, or should I stick to Windows 7? Are programs compatible in 7 that are not in 8?
Anytime.z run the compatability checker

Quote:
Originally Posted by andresgomes View Post

please, help! i have lost faith in action animes, most of them have bland characters, bad story and horrible fanbase. please, prove me that im wrong!
See my link to my recommended action anime or manga

Code geass
Death note
Gungrave
Phantom requiem for the phantom
Full metal alchemist

Quote:
Originally Posted by andresgomes View Post

awesome list panda, but there are some animes there that arent action like (clannad, seriously?!)

Im panda. And he spams his dam mega list of stuff he hasnt seen(some) frequently
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimouille View Post

Hello guys I am new to this thread. I am more of a manga than anime fan, even if I know my classics. Anybody ever read "Front Mission Dog Life and Dog Style" (in Japanese - 前线任务 Dog Life And Dog Style). Really excellent Mecha / guerilla manga.


Sorry never heard of it but welcome
post #70540 of 119402
Oh snap. Heard you guys saying it but man! I didn't read it was the one who did Zero no Tsukaima!

Dammmmmmmmmê

Peace to you
post #70541 of 119402

The real tragedy about the ZnT author is that he was planning on writing the final two(?) volumes of ZnT after he recovered. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by andresgomes View Post

please, help! i have lost faith in action animes, most of them have bland characters, bad story and horrible fanbase. please, prove me that im wrong!

Baccano

Black Lagoon

Berserk

 

They all start with B! Must be destiny.


Edited by 0o0o0o - 4/11/13 at 5:06am
post #70542 of 119402
frown.gif

I enjoyed zero's familiar

That's really sad that the author passed Away
post #70543 of 119402
Same, it is quite sad I was fllowing it
post #70544 of 119402
Quote:
Originally Posted by miceblue View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by andresgomes View Post

lol, awesome, but the eyes are horrible, god damit, its the same as kannon air, cant they do it right for one time?
Kanon 2006 did better than Kanon 2002. Bleh...

post #70545 of 119402
Quote:
Originally Posted by andresgomes View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrViolin View Post

it's fine. I actually don't mind. There are, however, some that do. I can say that most of this thread has friendly people :D though there are 2-3 that are nice until you push their buttons. 1-2 people might not be as noob friendly

 

But I'm glad a new guy like you came along :) you remind me of myself and will bring new life to the thread. 

 

Night guys... computer is kickin me out. 

yay! thanks, as a prove of our friendship, im going to dump futanas and shotas and lolis and h..... i get banned for that right?

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge