Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Q701, HE-400, D5000 and Matrix M-Stage? Last post on 8/3/14 at 5:28am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 1/22/15
Build I've had a lot of headphones in the past and prior to this I thought in the sub 300 price category the Beyer DT990/880 were the best, they certainly still are at the top of the chart but this...
A Brief Review of the FiiO X3 2nd Generation DAP with Comparisons to the Xuelin iHiFi 800. Firstly, I would like to thank Mr. James Chung for allowing this preview of FiiO’s new X3...
Hello all in Head Fi community. This is my first ever review in this forum.I am not an expert in reviewing so I will only use very simple term or definition to convey my message. I just received...
My colleague owns a pair of HD 580. Their sound is very versatile, bass and highs are extended perfectly. Despite that, extreme ends never flood the mids. Whatever you listen to, they will not let...
This review is for Aurisonics Rockets in ears, a little about me I am 38 years old and have been into hi-res audio since I was in middle school. I don't consider myself an audiophile like many on...
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 4701
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Seems that mangaka/directors don't really like to end things swell. Thus you end up with seeing a ton of endings that are different, but quite jacked up in the reader's/viewer's opinion and make the reader/viewer rage. Bah.
Ah tripeace... why did you have to end the way you did
UW students get a free upgrade so I wanted to upgrade eventually before I graduate ~June of next year. I mostly use Steam for games, maybe an emulator (RetroArch) in the future. It looks like many of the big engineering software tools (MATLAB, Mathematica, DesignSpark, SolidWorks, LabVIEW? (I dunno you tell me LOL)) are compatible with Windows 8 too.
I dunno actually. I might go see if local Daiso stores have it.
Also, this is a pretty cool idea:
^ Kewpie and ketchup. I wonder how that tastes.
welcome to the club :)
rurouni kenshin tsuioku hen <- tear jerker
clannad and the sequel
steins; gate and chaos; head
and the list could go on
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Dark Voice 339 1 minute ago
- › Rookie needs some advice for traveling setup and review of pc setup 2 minutes ago
- › ACS Encore Studio New 5 Driver CIEM! 5 minutes ago
- › REVIEW: Unique Melody Merlin - hybrid dynamic/balanced armature... 5 minutes ago
- › Bass heavy IEMs with good fit and build quality 6 minutes ago
- › CanJam SoCal 2015 Impressions Thread 6 minutes ago
- › KingSound KS-H3? 7 minutes ago
- › HD650 Equivalents - What are my options! 9 minutes ago
- › New release - the AKG K553 Pro - featuring a killer Massdrop deal 10 minutes ago
- › Dunu TITAN 1 -- Titanium-Coated Diaphragm "Half In-Ear" Earphones 10 minutes ago
- › Philips Fidelio X2 by Zulkr9
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by jdog
- › ZERO AUDIO-ear stereo headphone carbo Basso ZH-DX210-CB by AzimAkbar
- › Sennheiser HD540 Reference Headphones by homesicalien
- › Aurisonics Rockets Solo Precision Micro-Dynamic Noise Isolating... by acain
- › Incipio f38 Headphones by ahnvx
- › Bose® IE2 audio headphones by Sarurururu
- › Baldoor EarBell E100 by Ruwetuin
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by mark2410
- › Sony Inner Ear Hi-res Stereo Headphone Xba-a2 Black (Japan Import) by Hawaiibadboy
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2