Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 4668

post #70006 of 152182
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chasenuva1 View Post

oh my god it's sumi-tan~! lol

HOLY FUQS. SO KAWAII. What's it from? 

 

Panda you scrub.

 

Yup it's fanboy syndrome. 

post #70007 of 152182
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

its not a real anime evil_smiley.gif

is the anime that good or is this the fanboy syndrome?

 

i'm watching it in half an hour biggrin.gif

Yes, because I'm not even a fanboy.

I've never read the manga or watched anything related to the show before.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chasenuva1 View Post

oh my god it's sumi-tan~! lol

I've seen that before somewhere.....

Lemme take a wild guess...... Kamisama dolls?

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrViolin View Post

 

Yup it's fanboy syndrome. 

See above

post #70008 of 152182
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post

Yes, because I'm not even a fanboy.

I've never read the manga or watched anything related to the show before.

 

I've seen that before somewhere.....

Lemme take a wild guess...... Kamisama dolls?

 

See above

So I see that it is quite awesome :) ok thanks

 

http://www.audiocheck.net/Audio/audiocheck.net_binaural_knocking.mp3

 

This binaural short knock recording scared the hell out of me for a second because I thought it was real lol

 

http://www.audiocheck.net/soundtests_headphones.php

 

It was fun to play through this

 

By the definition of this page. The Q701's are near perfect. No problems with bass by their objective test, extremely good freq response and dynamic range response etc etc.

 

Sadly that isn't the case in real life

post #70009 of 152182

Nope, I can confirm Shingeki no Kyojin is miles ahead of every other show this season. One scene which is a bit too melodramatic and I didn't like how they've so far skimped on Hannes's story but I expect they'll rectify that in episode two. 

post #70010 of 152182
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0o0o0o View Post

Nope, I can confirm Shingeki no Kyojin is miles ahead of every other show this season. One scene which is a bit too melodramatic and I didn't like how they've so far skimped on Hannes's story but I expect they'll rectify that in episode two. 

Watching the opening section right now shows me that.

 

I read a fair amount of the manga(up until a few months ago) so yeah I know.

 

It took spins, and twists that I lieterally never expected. Almost a bit like Madoka Puella type of feeling. Where it executes and does schiit that the general feeling of the manga, you felt would never have done.

 

It was sweet.

post #70011 of 152182

Ahh, remembering my dislike for the early young MC. Reminds me of Renton from Eureka 7

 


yep, the anime had a much better ep 1. 

 

I didn't hate the MC in the manga from the beginning but now I do.


Edited by bowei006 - 4/6/13 at 10:18pm
post #70012 of 152182

Just saw it

 

absolutely epic

 

it has been a year since another first episode has been so epic.

 

SERIOUSLY, there has been like 4 legit anime in the last year!!! FINALLY!

 

Real girth anime again!

post #70013 of 152182
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

jpop has some

 

The only hard part is finding them.

 


 

Yea I found a nice list, but my ratio is still pretty bad.. I accidently dwnloaded 148mb of crap and I'm gettling like 6mb of upload so far... any suggestions on something that seeds REALLY well... I found a 48k file and dwnloaded it but... my ratio needs some help >.> gonna take like 2 weeks to get any upload credit [although the bonus points are nice] 

post #70014 of 152182
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mshenay View Post

Yea I found a nice list, but my ratio is still pretty bad.. I accidently dwnloaded 148mb of crap and I'm gettling like 6mb of upload so far... any suggestions on something that seeds REALLY well... I found a 48k file and dwnloaded it but... my ratio needs some help >.> gonna take like 2 weeks to get any upload credit [although the bonus points are nice] 
Just keep seeding and bonuses come

Dude, check out the giants anime smily_headphones1.gif awesome saucez
post #70015 of 152182
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post


Just keep seeding and bonuses come

Dude, check out the giants anime smily_headphones1.gif awesome saucez

hanks panda man, the giants anime :O that's really non desckript how about an actual name [so I can GOOGLE THAT] and a screenie <3

 

Also watching Samurai Champloo again, I heard the 1080p was a pretty bad upscale [which is a shame] so low res will have to do also... it's totally not anime related but enjoy this lovely song! 

 

Warning: Sweedish! (Click to show)

Ofc get it in flac from what it u like also

 

I HAVE A what.cd INVITE! yay so if ur interested in joining pm me, but I will ask you to take a test and provide me with screens from EVERY TRACKER your on... 

 

Wow imgur allows dead baby memes but not this?

 

 

it got down voted then removed... LAWL 


Edited by Mshenay - 4/6/13 at 11:15pm
post #70016 of 152182
I wrote something about Aku no Hana: Aku no Hana: The Mother-Blossom of Decadence.
post #70017 of 152182
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0o0o0o View Post

Nope, I can confirm Shingeki no Kyojin is miles ahead of every other show this season. One scene which is a bit too melodramatic and I didn't like how they've so far skimped on Hannes's story but I expect they'll rectify that in episode two. 

The only lame part (for me) is the fact that they were too lazy to animate all of the scenes, and just panned across some drawings. Hopefully that means they're saving up their budget for later on in the series rolleyes.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgray91 View Post

I wrote something about Aku no Hana: Aku no Hana: The Mother-Blossom of Decadence.

Very nice! I agree, the animation style is bizarre by industry standards, but it seems like it done very well from a technical standpoint. It also seems like it will definitely have IMPACTO!

post #70018 of 152182
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post

Very nice! I agree, the animation style is bizarre by industry standards, but it seems like it done very well from a technical standpoint. It also seems like it will definitely have IMPACTO!

 

I'm getting eye cancer just from looking at the screenshots.

post #70019 of 152182

Don't worry guys. Some kind internet denizen has fixed Aku no Hana for you.

 

 

CREATOR: gd-jpeg v1.0 (using IJG JPEG v62), quality = 90

 

NSFWhttp://www.sankakucomplex.com/2013/04/07/aku-no-hana-a-crime-against-manga/

post #70020 of 152182
Guys like you (not you specifically 0o) that only want to wallow in stale decadence are what's holding back experiments in the name of better anime.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge