Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 4667

post #69991 of 120677
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post


No seriously, I first read it about a year ago but put it on hold because I haven't learned vectors and complex numbers that time.

I might actually finish it later,.....

. . . 

post #69992 of 120677
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrViolin View Post

. . . 


Nerd manga biggrin.gif

post #69993 of 120677
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post

@bowei

read this manga wink.gif

http://myanimelist.net/manga/27505

 

STOOOP! iT hurts!
post #69994 of 120677
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post

or 100+ lines in assembly

 

I seriously need to learn C......

3142 lines in machine code.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post

eek.gif Ewww.......

 

I haven't used either, guess Ill learn matlabs over the summer......

lol I have so much to do over the summer... like learn C and make CIEMs

Do it....

Use some weird combination of Maxima, Octave and Sage because I'm so poor.

post #69995 of 120677

I started learning C++ today and made it decently far. YES! I know what you guys are talking about!

post #69996 of 120677

Too many people with similar avatars.

 

Shingeki no Kyojin is out btw. 

post #69997 of 120677
Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinQY View Post

3142 lines in machine code.

not that bad if you put it in base-16

post #69998 of 120677
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

 


don't let the maths scare ya'

it's actually pretty good.

post #69999 of 120677
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0o0o0o View Post

Too many people with similar avatars.

 

Shingeki no Kyojin is out btw. 

haven't read it. how's the overall story? does it live to the hype? How's the adaptation >:0

 

I must be dreaming for you to be posting 2 days in a row. 

post #70000 of 120677
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

I started learning C++ today and made it decently far. YES! I know what you guys are talking about!

Just today? Only one day of learning?

 

Quick run away while you still have the chance and do things the proper way. C and good clean practices.

post #70001 of 120677
Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinQY View Post

Just today? Only one day of learning?

 

Quick run away while you still have the chance and do things the proper way. C and good clean practices.

then we have VB and java

post #70002 of 120677
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrViolin View Post

haven't read it. how's the overall story? does it live to the hype? How's the adaptation >:0

 

I must be dreaming for you to be posting 2 days in a row. 

Lols. You're scaring me now. 

 

Haven't watched the first episode yet. Manga story is good but I would have preferred if one major twist hadn't occurred.

post #70003 of 120677
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0o0o0o View Post

Too many people with similar avatars.

TMAC. Audiophiliac April.

 

Quote:

Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post

not that bad if you put it in base-16

Keep it in base-2, write a one-liner with Go or something.

 


Quote:
Originally Posted by MrViolin View Postthen we have VB and java

All things I hate from the bottom of my heart.

post #70004 of 120677
Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinQY View Post

Quick run away while you still have the chance and do things the proper way. C and good clean practices.

with a panda? not happening biggrin.gif

 


Just started photo kano..... and I don't know jack about photography.....

post #70005 of 120677
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrViolin View Post

then we have VB and java
Gtfo.-_-
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge