Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 4610

post #69136 of 119320
Bowei I didn't know you have a wife. You two are soooo adorable!!! redface.gif


Edited by miceblue - 4/1/13 at 9:21pm
post #69137 of 119320
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrViolin View Post

You more than likely did lol. Dang man, going to the extreme to watch a show. And you've studied music via conservatory? Badass man. 

 

iono i watched it around 12 and it made sense for me. Probably because you were 9. But you didn't mention it rolleyes.gif

 

LOL no I didn't study at a conservatory. It was their piano program that I went through. Of course, my teacher had to be a certified RCM instructor, and she was. I both liked and respected her, and towards the end she confided in me that I was one of the most talented young pianists that she's ever met. So when I went to practice, I would at least console myself with the fact that I had a nice teacher who knew how to teach.

 

I only had DirecTV for a few short years. I don't remember what I was watching in grade 4 (most likely wasn't anyways), but we had long moved on to some other service by then.


Edited by mbamg - 4/1/13 at 9:31pm
post #69138 of 119320
Quote:
Originally Posted by miceblue View Post

Bowei I didn't know you have a wife. You two are soooo adorable!!! redface.gif

post #69139 of 119320
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

Check Animetake.

 

We are using hamburgers and cheesburgers to relate back to DAC's and amps lol

Oh yea, I'm hungry now also

 

this is asian and AMAZING enjoy

 

 

Totally cool why didn't I know about this sooner, also thanks to what.cd I got into jpopsuki, now to see if they have anything I really want e.e also what SMALL files do you recommend I see oyu guys? 

post #69140 of 119320
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mshenay View Post

Oh yea, I'm hungry now also

 

this is asian and AMAZING enjoy

 

 

Totally cool why didn't I know about this sooner, also thanks to what.cd I got into jpopsuki, now to see if they have anything I really want e.e also what SMALL files do you recommend I see oyu guys? 

small files?

 

Are you asking for recommendations for music on JPS?

post #69141 of 119320
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

small files?

small files - the key to success in JPS.

post #69142 of 119320
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

small files?

 

Are you asking for recommendations for music on JPS?

possibly I'm not sure what they offer... Bowei mentioned that J Post Rock bands where better supported on jPopSuki so I'm sure I'll find somethin there... although I wonder if they got them Anime osts :O I could REALLY use a place [and not Baka they can go to HELL] for Game and Anime OST.... baka is missing so much and my old OST site well had everything on MegaUpload adn no one updates it >.> 

post #69143 of 119320
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mshenay View Post

possibly I'm not sure what they offer... Bowei mentioned that J Post Rock bands where better supported on jPopSuki so I'm sure I'll find somethin there... although I wonder if they got them Anime osts :O I could REALLY use a place [and not Baka they can go to HELL] for Game and Anime OST.... baka is missing so much and my old OST site well had everything on MegaUpload adn no one updates it >.> 

jpop has some

 

The only hard part is finding them.

 


Lord of the ring fans...feast your eyes on the Dark Lord of Hong Kong

post #69144 of 119320

weeee..... lol

what did I miss?

post #69145 of 119320
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chasenuva1 View Post

weeee..... lol

what did I miss?

You missed meeting-up with people at the UW Seattle today. :p

post #69146 of 119320
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chasenuva1 View Post

weeee..... lol

what did I miss?


4k only?

 

not much really.

 

Oh, I was wondering if you can help me make cases for my latest project since you have access to a workshop.

I have a handheld drill and some sandpaper here but that's it... :(

post #69147 of 119320
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

jpop has some

 

The only hard part is finding them.

 


Lord of the ring fans...feast your eyes on the Dark Lord of Hong Kong

Sky 100? 

post #69148 of 119320
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

 


Lord of the ring fans...feast your eyes on the Dark Lord of Hong Kong

Shop'd?....or not?

post #69149 of 119320

Looks convincing to me, the sun is hitting the city in a direction that would make that shot possible.

post #69150 of 119320

I didn't really take any photos during today's meet, Atom has more:

 

 

 

 

 


Edited by miceblue - 4/2/13 at 12:54am
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge