Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 4605

post #69061 of 125786
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2013-04-01/anohana-film-1st-trailer-special-video-2nd-ad-streamed

 

Ano Hana Trailer for the new movie

 


Summer 2013(no April fools) chart posted

http://anichart.net/summer_2013.php

 

Will:

Kamisama no Inai

Stella Jogakuin

High School DXD S2

Sailor Moon

 

Code Geass Movie 2

GITS Arise OVA

 

Maybe:

Danganronpa

 

This has got to be the worst I have ever seen


Ooh! Interactive chart! *likes*

 

Will:

Genei wo Kakeru Taiyo

Blood Lad

Choujigen Game Neptune The Animation
Fantasista Doll

Danganronpa - The Animation

Kamisama no Inai Nichiyoubi

Uchouten Kazoku

Senki Zesshou Symphogear 2

Recorder to Randoseru Mi

Monogatari Series: Second Season

Fate/kaleid liner Prisma Illya

Kiniro Mosaic

Stella Jogakuin Koutou-ka C3-bu

Ro-Kyu-Bu! SS

Rozen Maiden (2013)

Highschool DxD 2nd Season

 

Pretty good! My lolicon self is happy biggrin.gif

 

HOW THE HELL DID CRAP LIKE TEEKYUU GET A SECOND SEASON???

post #69062 of 125786

I'm not

post #69063 of 125786
Originally Posted by xinghui0711 View Post

 

Does anyone has the image of front plate right there and the artist's name..? 

 

Here you go.

post #69064 of 125786
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadlylover View Post

 

Here you go.

loliverse mania this summe :(

post #69065 of 125786
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

loliverse mania this summe :(

 

:)

post #69066 of 125786
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadlylover View Post

 

:)


:D

post #69067 of 125786
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post


Summer 2013(no April fools) chart posted

http://anichart.net/summer_2013.php

 

Wut. 

post #69068 of 125786
Quote:
Originally Posted by manveru View Post

 

Wut. 

Not much to watch :/

 

Welcome back!!!

post #69069 of 125786
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

Not much to watch :/

 

Welcome back!!!

 

Sailor Moon...don't know what to think about that. Somehow I'm looking forward to Tamayura 2.

 

I just got back from mailing off the Paradoxes. I'm now officially hifi-less aside from vintage receiver and speakers...

post #69070 of 125786

Manveru is back :D just when I got back from a shower. 

post #69071 of 125786
Quote:
Originally Posted by manveru View Post

 

Sailor Moon...don't know what to think about that. Somehow I'm looking forward to Tamayura 2.

 

I just got back from mailing off the Paradoxes. I'm now officially hifi-less aside from vintage receiver and speakers...

Ehh, why not. Childhood anime.

 

what speakers.

 

Hope you don't get withdrawl.

post #69072 of 125786
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrViolin View Post

Manveru is back :D just when I got back from a shower. 

 

¯\(°_o)/¯

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

Ehh, why not. Childhood anime.

 

what speakers.

 

Hope you don't get withdrawl.

 

JBL 4406.

 

I think I'll be good for a while. Focusing on band/music making stuff. I'd still like nice audio gear someday, but there's a big list of other things I'd get first.

post #69073 of 125786
Quote:
Originally Posted by manveru View Post

 

¯\(°_o)/¯

 

 

JBL 4406.

 

I think I'll be good for a while. Focusing on band/music making stuff. I'd still like nice audio gear someday, but there's a big list of other things I'd get first.

Biddies, we get you

 

Go get em!!

post #69074 of 125786
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

Biddies, we get you

 

Go get em!!

 

Haha.

 

Also, nice avatar. That's hilarious hahaha.

post #69075 of 125786
Quote:
Originally Posted by manveru View Post

 

¯\(°_o)/¯

 

 

JBL 4406.

 

I think I'll be good for a while. Focusing on band/music making stuff. I'd still like nice audio gear someday, but there's a big list of other things I'd get first.

:D

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge