Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- DAC/AMP for q701 Under $300 Last post on 9/2/13 at 1:26am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 7/30/14
I'd say this is a great set of IEMs for its price if you're looking for that consumer v-shaped sound sig. It's not the most balanced sound sig, but for what it is, it sounds pretty good. The mids...
As of September 2014, the HE-400 has been discontinued, and it's successor, the HE-400i is being sold in its place. So why publish, or even read, a review now? First, there are many used...
DAC OCU(B) 1866 — very interesting portable DAC/amp combo from Russian manufacturer Myst. Things I like: — Nice look. As OCUB is made in small quantities, it uses stock case, but case is fully...
Note: I'm not sure why, but for whatever reason the little bars at the side aren't matching what I put them to. Audio Quality, Design, and Value I all consider to be top notch, with comfort having...
This is a review of Bowers & Wilkins B&W C5 Series 2 (new 2014 version) in-ear premium headphones with in-line remote....
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 4570
Gear mentioned in this thread:
1. Ebay. Unless you listen to a lot of underground Punk/Hardcore. They still put stuff on casettes (rarely, though. Mostly CDs and vinyls). Maybe Some more typically underground electronic genres as well? Techno/Hardcore Techno, Industrial, Breakcore? Maybe Noise as well...
Dunno about burning, but it's probably a PITA...
2. Again, dunno. Last time I listened to tapes, it wasn't on anything that stands any close, but I don't remember it being bad. However, it's a primarily mobile format and IMO no wonder it has become obsolete: it had no "magic" that vinyl has (questionable, some claim otherwise) and CDs are just more convenient (easier to store - especially when you take them let's say on a trip and take the disks only in a "wallet" or whatever it's called, you can change the track you're playing instead of just holding "fast forward"/"fast backward" ect). Not to mention MP3 players...
Edited by Accoun - 3/29/13 at 1:30pm
I just watched the most horrible ending to nanoha A's!
It consisted of my wife telling me to wear earphones to watch it to not disturb her then proceeding to bug the hell out of me by walk back and forth behind me talking on the phone
then the climax involved her telling me I had to listen to her NOW about her brilliant business plan...
and then her brilliant plan not making any sense whatsoever
I don't know how to explain to her she has just ruined my watching one of the most anticipated movies of 2012
LOL. Multiple faces. In the style of violin.
Dat PCB layout. Sexy.
Edited by MrViolin - 3/29/13 at 1:34pm
I wouldn't go for wall scrolls, but that's mostly because I make my own in Shuji class around Shougatsu...
why are you so badass....
anyways. haven't taken a shower in 24+ hours. brb guys :D
They look more like Molotov Cotctails. Or the cartoon bombs with a fuse. Or grenades.
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Shure EC3 26 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 49 seconds ago
- › Audeze LCD-3 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › hfb_chat - Discussion, suggestions, ballroom dancing 3 minutes ago
- › Lets Talk Metal 3 minutes ago
- › You Know You're an Audiophile When.. Version 2! 6 minutes ago
- › The Beyerdynamic DT880 Discussion thread 6 minutes ago
- › The Best Bass Headphones are.. ( "The EXTREME BASS Club") 6 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 6 minutes ago
- › The discovery thread.! NEW sfwalcer's earphone comparo PG 1727.... 7 minutes ago
- › Xiaomi Pistons 2.0 MK301 by Midgetguy
- › HiFiMAN HE-400 by Rajikaru
- › MyST 1866 by cleg
- › The Enigma by Levaix
- › Bowers & Wilkins C5 S2 In-Ear Headphones, Black by twister6
- › MEElectronics M9-BK Hi-Fi Sound-Isolating Earphones (Black) by lin0003
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by twister6
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by Michaelc136
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by Kamakahah
- › Comply Custom Wraps by ClieOS
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)