Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Q701, HE-400, D5000 and Matrix M-Stage? Last post on 8/3/14 at 5:28am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 1/22/15
Thanks to Vivian from DUNU, I was able to listen to the best IEMs I place in my ears. I have reviewed a few IEMs such as the MEELEC M9, A151, CC51, M-DUO, JVC FXT90 and recently the Havi B3P1, but...
These have nice dynamics and are flatter than some headphones. Despite that the low-end still has enough gusto to bring tracks to life. Another benefit is the detachable cable which uses a 5N OFC...
Disclaimer: I am in not associated with any company; my views are mine, and my own. The Thinksound Rain2 is the newest IEM produced and designed by the environmentally friendly company...
Introduction: When I first came accross the AudioMinor in e-bay I was surprised that the seller is located in the country where I live: Turkey. I have contacted with the company owner/ebay...
For those if you who know me, you know i prefer the FR curve to be as neutral as possible. I have the Etymotic ER4s (ER4p with Etymotic's 75 ohm converter cable), had the HF5, and tried many...
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 4570
Gear mentioned in this thread:
1. Ebay. Unless you listen to a lot of underground Punk/Hardcore. They still put stuff on casettes (rarely, though. Mostly CDs and vinyls). Maybe Some more typically underground electronic genres as well? Techno/Hardcore Techno, Industrial, Breakcore? Maybe Noise as well...
Dunno about burning, but it's probably a PITA...
2. Again, dunno. Last time I listened to tapes, it wasn't on anything that stands any close, but I don't remember it being bad. However, it's a primarily mobile format and IMO no wonder it has become obsolete: it had no "magic" that vinyl has (questionable, some claim otherwise) and CDs are just more convenient (easier to store - especially when you take them let's say on a trip and take the disks only in a "wallet" or whatever it's called, you can change the track you're playing instead of just holding "fast forward"/"fast backward" ect). Not to mention MP3 players...
Edited by Accoun - 3/29/13 at 1:30pm
I just watched the most horrible ending to nanoha A's!
It consisted of my wife telling me to wear earphones to watch it to not disturb her then proceeding to bug the hell out of me by walk back and forth behind me talking on the phone
then the climax involved her telling me I had to listen to her NOW about her brilliant business plan...
and then her brilliant plan not making any sense whatsoever
I don't know how to explain to her she has just ruined my watching one of the most anticipated movies of 2012
LOL. Multiple faces. In the style of violin.
Dat PCB layout. Sexy.
Edited by MrViolin - 3/29/13 at 1:34pm
I wouldn't go for wall scrolls, but that's mostly because I make my own in Shuji class around Shougatsu...
why are you so badass....
anyways. haven't taken a shower in 24+ hours. brb guys :D
They look more like Molotov Cotctails. Or the cartoon bombs with a fuse. Or grenades.
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Review of Audio Technica ATH-CKR9 & ATH-CKR10 1 minute ago
- › The AKG K7XX Massdrop First Edition Thread 2 minutes ago
- › X7, the Flagship DAP from FiiO ( updated on 15/12/2014) 3 minutes ago
- › SONY NW-ZX2 HI-END DAP 3 minutes ago
- › Anyone have any experience with the Audio-gd amps and DACs? 3 minutes ago
- › Comply Foam Tips for Cleaning Your Ears 4 minutes ago
- › Replacement IEM for my Klipsch Image S4? 4 minutes ago
- › Equalizer, use or not to use 4 minutes ago
- › It is odd but not peculiar... 5 minutes ago
- › Forza AudioWorks - The Appreciation Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by Niyologist
- › Goldring DR100 High Fidelity Stereo Headphones by interpolate
- › thinksound rain2 Wooden In-Ear Headphone (Gunmetal Chocolate) by Delance26
- › AudioMinor Headphone Cables by Baycode
- › Etymotic Research Isolator MK5 Noise-Isolating In-Ear Earphones by eyal1983
- › Cavalli Audio Liquid Gold by Frank I
- › OSTRY KC06 High Fidelity Stereo Inner-Ear Earphones by Inks
- › Schiit Audio Valhalla 2 by Hifi Enthusiast
- › Schiit Vali by CEE TEE
- › Signature Acoustics O16 Live by ClieOS
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3