Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Q701, HE-400, D5000 and Matrix M-Stage? Last post on 8/3/14 at 5:28am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Jlab Epic, Don't blow this off if you like Sony MH1 or MH1C Last post on 11/27/13 at 7:32pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:44am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 12/10/14
thanks to it's overall sound quality, details are not even a problem with kdx200. you'll get back every detail you lost on cheaper models like Xiaomi Piston, Brainwavz M4-M5. and there's also some...
after M4 & Xiaomi Piston 2, i finally got a M5 to audition. i listened it for 2 days and here's my thoughts: soundstage is the same again. small in every aspect. bass, treble, vocals, mids...
These are great headphones I was turned onto from the forum. On this forum you have to assess who is enthusiastic about what. Generally, there is a difference between enthusiasm from novices...
Some Background: I’m currently 18 years old which as little as that matters to me seems to be interesting to many people in this community. I’ve always liked music... [[SPOILER]] . Prelude:I...
I Ventured to buy those headphones fater a massive discount in pre-christmas sales here in mexico, for $178 USD i consider them to be a great buy The construction of those cans seems to be...
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 4570
Gear mentioned in this thread:
1. Ebay. Unless you listen to a lot of underground Punk/Hardcore. They still put stuff on casettes (rarely, though. Mostly CDs and vinyls). Maybe Some more typically underground electronic genres as well? Techno/Hardcore Techno, Industrial, Breakcore? Maybe Noise as well...
Dunno about burning, but it's probably a PITA...
2. Again, dunno. Last time I listened to tapes, it wasn't on anything that stands any close, but I don't remember it being bad. However, it's a primarily mobile format and IMO no wonder it has become obsolete: it had no "magic" that vinyl has (questionable, some claim otherwise) and CDs are just more convenient (easier to store - especially when you take them let's say on a trip and take the disks only in a "wallet" or whatever it's called, you can change the track you're playing instead of just holding "fast forward"/"fast backward" ect). Not to mention MP3 players...
Edited by Accoun - 3/29/13 at 1:30pm
I just watched the most horrible ending to nanoha A's!
It consisted of my wife telling me to wear earphones to watch it to not disturb her then proceeding to bug the hell out of me by walk back and forth behind me talking on the phone
then the climax involved her telling me I had to listen to her NOW about her brilliant business plan...
and then her brilliant plan not making any sense whatsoever
I don't know how to explain to her she has just ruined my watching one of the most anticipated movies of 2012
LOL. Multiple faces. In the style of violin.
Dat PCB layout. Sexy.
Edited by MrViolin - 3/29/13 at 1:34pm
I wouldn't go for wall scrolls, but that's mostly because I make my own in Shuji class around Shougatsu...
why are you so badass....
anyways. haven't taken a shower in 24+ hours. brb guys :D
They look more like Molotov Cotctails. Or the cartoon bombs with a fuse. Or grenades.
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › JH Audio Layla and Angie - Head-Fi TV 57 seconds ago
- › Winter 2015 AAMML Holiday Gift Exchange 2 minutes ago
- › Pictures of your computer rigs! Post them here! 2 minutes ago
- › iFi Audio "Mini" desktop line discussion thread 2 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 3 minutes ago
- › JH Audio's continued collaboration with A&K: Introducing Layla & Angie 3 minutes ago
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Fostex TH900 Impressions & Discussion Thread 4 minutes ago
- › SRH840 impression 4 minutes ago
- › Preamp for SVS SB2000 subwoofer. 4 minutes ago
- › Koss KDX200 by vaziyetu
- › Brainwavz M5 by vaziyetu
- › beyerynamic DT 150 Compact Closed Headphone (250 Ohms) by jdpark
- › EarSonics SM3 Universal Fit IEM by Mitchell4500
- › Sony MDR-1R by gerelmx1986
- › Panasonic RP-HJE120-K In-Ear Earbud Ergo-Fit Headphone (Black) by JAMEZTHEBOI
- › thinksound on1 Supra-Aural On-Ear Monitor Wooden Headphone by Pacal
- › Astell&Kern AK100II High Resolution Single DAC Audio Player... by musikaladin
- › Sennheiser HD 280 Headphones by Galvatron
- › SanDisk Sansa Clip+ 4 GB MP3 Player (Red) by Mitchell4500
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)