Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- DAC/AMP for q701 Under $300 Last post on 9/2/13 at 1:26am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs...
Last edited: 7/26/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)Last edited: 12/13/13
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable Devices)Last edited: 12/28/12
I recently traded my ATM-50's since they unfortunately lost lower frequencies and started crackling in the left ear. So I thought "Why not try something different". I was looking for something to...
Intro This was my first real pair of headphones, and they satisfied me for two years. So it is only fitting that my first headphone review be on these awesome headphones. The HD598s are a great...
Introduction First I want to start with an "I'm sorry" because I took so long to write this and to top it off, I feel as if the review was a "waste of time" because, well, I don't see it as very...
This is a review of the Noble 8c, an eight drivers 4 ways ciems. You could check the specs on the noble web site. Please be kind in your critics, as this is my first review ever, and that English...
Porta Pros simply made the biggest difference for me when listening to music as I have switched from some low-end sony in-ear to them and suddenly when playing the same song music became more rich...
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 4570post #68536 of 982203/29/13 at 1:23pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #68537 of 982203/29/13 at 1:24pmpost #68538 of 982203/29/13 at 1:26pmQuote:
1. Ebay. Unless you listen to a lot of underground Punk/Hardcore. They still put stuff on casettes (rarely, though. Mostly CDs and vinyls). Maybe Some more typically underground electronic genres as well? Techno/Hardcore Techno, Industrial, Breakcore? Maybe Noise as well...
Dunno about burning, but it's probably a PITA...
2. Again, dunno. Last time I listened to tapes, it wasn't on anything that stands any close, but I don't remember it being bad. However, it's a primarily mobile format and IMO no wonder it has become obsolete: it had no "magic" that vinyl has (questionable, some claim otherwise) and CDs are just more convenient (easier to store - especially when you take them let's say on a trip and take the disks only in a "wallet" or whatever it's called, you can change the track you're playing instead of just holding "fast forward"/"fast backward" ect). Not to mention MP3 players...
Edited by Accoun - 3/29/13 at 1:30pmpost #68539 of 982203/29/13 at 1:27pmpost #68540 of 982203/29/13 at 1:30pmpost #68541 of 982203/29/13 at 1:32pmQuote:Originally Posted by Joe Bloggs
I just watched the most horrible ending to nanoha A's!
It consisted of my wife telling me to wear earphones to watch it to not disturb her then proceeding to bug the hell out of me by walk back and forth behind me talking on the phone
then the climax involved her telling me I had to listen to her NOW about her brilliant business plan...
and then her brilliant plan not making any sense whatsoever
I don't know how to explain to her she has just ruined my watching one of the most anticipated movies of 2012
LOL. Multiple faces. In the style of violin.
Dat PCB layout. Sexy.
Edited by MrViolin - 3/29/13 at 1:34pmpost #68542 of 982203/29/13 at 1:38pmThread Starterpost #68543 of 982203/29/13 at 1:38pmpost #68544 of 982203/29/13 at 1:41pm
I wouldn't go for wall scrolls, but that's mostly because I make my own in Shuji class around Shougatsu...post #68545 of 982203/29/13 at 1:43pmQuote:
why are you so badass....
anyways. haven't taken a shower in 24+ hours. brb guys :Dpost #68546 of 982203/29/13 at 1:43pmQuote:
They look more like Molotov Cotctails. Or the cartoon bombs with a fuse. Or grenades.post #68547 of 982203/29/13 at 2:22pmpost #68548 of 982203/29/13 at 2:28pmpost #68549 of 982203/29/13 at 2:31pmpost #68550 of 982203/29/13 at 3:05pm
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
- › Toxic Cables - The Appreciation Thread 7 seconds ago
- › Music Game IX 37 seconds ago
- › Little Dot Tube Amps: Vacuum Tube Rolling Guide 1 minute ago
- › Band Name Game II 2 minutes ago
- › Good Cheap Headphones That Sound Good And Can Be Worn Out In Public 2 minutes ago
- › Fiio X5 Thread - info updated on Dec 20th 2013 4 minutes ago
- › Need some help with picking new "midrange" portable over-ear... 5 minutes ago
- › Help me decide!! HipHop/RAP BASS LOVER!! 5 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Appreciation Thread!! 6 minutes ago
- › V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc. 7 minutes ago
- › Ultrasone DJ1 by HybridBlinds
- › Sennheiser HD-598 by davisman
- › MrSpeakers Alpha Dog (T50RP Mod) by gelocks
- › Noble Audio 8C by John0405
- › Koss PortaPro - Headphones ( semi-open ) by cipurian
- › Project Palaios: Iona by lin0003
- › HiFiMAN RE-400 by getclikinagas
- › JAYS T00093 a-JAYS Five Earphones for Android - Black by mark2410
- › Beats Pro Over-Ear Headphone (White) by DigitalGrounder
- › AMB Laboratories γ2 (Gamma2) by JustinBieber
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop Amps... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable... by cristina
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide... by SocialCapital