Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Q701, HE-400, D5000 and Matrix M-Stage? Last post on 8/3/14 at 5:28am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 1/22/15
Cayin N6 Pros-quality build & sound, UI, neutralish, amp not needed Cons-battery life could be longer, large, gets warm Settings- low gain, soft, no eq. Note: I had an...
Introduction The A83 have been on my wish list for a while now, saw them at a reasonable price so thought why not snatch them up. So here we are I finally have the lovelies plugged into my ears...
Disclaimer I got this unit as part of Australasian tour arranged by Brooko, thank you very much for including me in this tour, this is my first time listening to high end DAP! Introduction I...
I actually have the ES900m, which doesn't have microphone and control buttons, but the rest is the same. For $6 it's impossible to buy a pair of earphones as good as them. I really believe...
This review will compare between the two semi-flagship headphones from two companies; The K712 headphones from AKG, and the HD700 from Sennheiser. "Expect and discover. The perfection." -box...
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 4568
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Not sure you could fit a giant mech onto the Pitcairn Islands. Maybe on French Caledonia. What about Canada? They border the upper pacific, despite the title "Pacific Rim".
1. Ebay. Unless you listen to a lot of underground Punk/Hardcore. They still put stuff on casettes (rarely, though. Mostly CDs and vinyls). Maybe Some more typically underground electronic genres as well? Techno/Hardcore Techno, Industrial, Breakcore? Maybe Noise as well...
Dunno about burning, but it's probably a PITA...
2. Again, dunno. Last time I listened to tapes, it wasn't on anything that stands any close, but I don't remember it being bad. However, it's a primarily mobile format and IMO no wonder it has become obsolete: it had no "magic" that vinyl has (questionable, some claim otherwise) and CDs are just more convenient (easier to store - especially when you take them let's say on a trip and take the disks only in a "wallet" or whatever it's called, you can change the track you're playing instead of just holding "fast forward"/"fast backward" ect). Not to mention MP3 players...
Edited by Accoun - 3/29/13 at 1:30pm
I just watched the most horrible ending to nanoha A's!
It consisted of my wife telling me to wear earphones to watch it to not disturb her then proceeding to bug the hell out of me by walk back and forth behind me talking on the phone
then the climax involved her telling me I had to listen to her NOW about her brilliant business plan...
and then her brilliant plan not making any sense whatsoever
I don't know how to explain to her she has just ruined my watching one of the most anticipated movies of 2012
LOL. Multiple faces. In the style of violin.
Dat PCB layout. Sexy.
Edited by MrViolin - 3/29/13 at 1:34pm
I wouldn't go for wall scrolls, but that's mostly because I make my own in Shuji class around Shougatsu...
why are you so badass....
anyways. haven't taken a shower in 24+ hours. brb guys :D
They look more like Molotov Cotctails. Or the cartoon bombs with a fuse. Or grenades.
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Premade three-conductor XLR to RCA cables? 46 seconds ago
- › ***NEW*** Cavalli Audio's Liquid Carbon... a $599 Cavalli amp??? 1 minute ago
- › Hifiman HE1000 Planar Dynamic Flagship 2 minutes ago
- › Which AWG for and headphone cable wires ? 2 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 700 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › "The Lab" 3 minutes ago
- › FiiO E6 - story of the tiny amp continues... (w/ review on 1st page) 4 minutes ago
- › PONO - Neil Youngs portable hi-res music player 4 minutes ago
- › Testing audiophile claims and myths 5 minutes ago
- › Building a speaker system in a small room (I have no idea what I'm... 5 minutes ago
- › Cayin N6 PCM1792A chip DSD lossless music player by peareye
- › Fidue A83 Reference Class Triple Hybrid IEM by dnun8086
- › Luxury & Precision LP5 32bit DSD Portable Lossless Music Player by daduy
- › AWEI ES-900i Headset Earphones Speakers with Mic for Smart Phone -... by mrplt
- › AKG K712 Pro by KopaZ
- › Noontec Hammo S Over Ear Headphone Audiophile Sound Stylish Looking... by twister6
- › FiiO E09K by Chuck Canada
- › Noble Audio Savant by uchihaitachi
- › RHA T10i by zim2411
- › SanDisk Sansa Clip+ 8 GB MP3 Player (Black) by ardacer
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2