Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 4496

post #67426 of 149542
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by gopanthersgo1 View Post


they are AMAZING! Look at my rants on the thread! With that portable amp, I like them as much as my HE400s! super rugged and portable as well!

And people said that they weren't giant killers. rolleyes.gif

post #67427 of 149542
Quote:
Originally Posted by mbamg View Post

 

Just a question. Is your RAID configuration used for a media server? How often is the data accessed?

 

And why are you using a RAID configuration for 1 external HDD?


Server: No
Used everyday.

 

There are 2x 3TB HDD configured in RAID 1

post #67428 of 149542

I'm sick again. Slightly. Mucous can go dry up in a hole.

 

We talking about RAID configs?

post #67429 of 149542
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrViolin View Post

 

We talking about RAID configs?

apparently....

 


Listening to Muv-Luv Alternative OST.
Got sudden urge to cry.
I think I'm subconsciously reacting......

 

I'm in the middle of designing a new amp too....

post #67430 of 149542
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post

apparently....

 


Listening to Muv-Luv Alternative OST.
Got sudden urge to cry.
I think I'm subconsciously reacting......

 

I'm in the middle of designing a new amp too....

somewhere in there, I read gundam. Looks like it wasn't there. 

 

Oh i c :3 

 

@Tsuji and Crackers, it's a possibility :)

post #67431 of 149542
Quote:
Originally Posted by HybridCore View Post

And people said that they weren't giant killers. rolleyes.gif
People lied... Also, mine are amped and modded. wink.gif
post #67432 of 149542
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrViolin View Post

somewhere in there, I read gundam. Looks like it wasn't there.

Speaking of which, I'm about to continue watching it. :D

post #67433 of 149542
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post

Speaking of which, I'm about to continue watching it. :D

seed? Seed takes time to develop the way I remember it, but it's been a LONG time since I've watched seed. Very long time. I don't remember how long though.

post #67434 of 149542
Quote:
Originally Posted by gopanthersgo1 View Post


People lied... Also, mine are amped and modded. wink.gif

what'ja do to it??

post #67435 of 149542
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrViolin View Post

seed? Seed takes time to develop the way I remember it, but it's been a LONG time since I've watched seed. Very long time. I don't remember how long though.


Yep, ep11 now.

post #67436 of 149542
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post


Yep, ep11 now.

O kk. Have fun watching :D was it 50 episodes for a season? There was supposed to be a movie, but it got canceled. 

 

OH MY FLIPPING GOODNESS. SOMEONE SELLING THEIR K1000. fJIEOJFEOWFJIEFJOWJOIEWGJIEWOQF. 

 

Except it's for 1000 eu :/ =$1300

post #67437 of 149542
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post

what'ja do to it??
cup dampening and custom earpads.
post #67438 of 149542
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrViolin View Post

O kk. Have fun watching biggrin.gif was it 50 episodes for a season? There was supposed to be a movie, but it got canceled. 

OH MY FLIPPING GOODNESS. SOMEONE SELLING THEIR K1000. fJIEOJFEOWFJIEFJOWJOIEWGJIEWOQF. 

Except it's for 1000 eu :/ =$1300
I heard they were $400 10 years ago!
post #67439 of 149542

Researching for Chinese History essay. Topic: Discuss the background, structure, and impacts of the eighteenth-century Qing granary system.

 

Think I've dug myself a deep hole here.

post #67440 of 149542
Quote:
Originally Posted by gopanthersgo1 View Post


I heard they were $400 10 years ago!

They were. But these phones are legendary and practically are speakers on your head. And you can adjust the sound stage. 

 

If only I were an audiophile back in the early 2000's :/

 

Then harmon comes in and discontinues. 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge