Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- DAC/AMP for q701 Under $300 Last post on 9/2/13 at 1:26am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 7/30/14
“You know, I’ve never owned any Schi….um, any of your products..” I was saying to Jason Stoddard in LA in March. Indeed, the last time I’d sampled anything from his company was years ago at a meet...
I am new to head-fi and this is my first ever review. Basically I joined head-fi to read people's expert opinions on different products, as I'm not an audiophile and do not know much about the...
Alessandro Music Series MS1i Black Walnut Cups $169 Big thanks to JoeDoe of Head-Fi as he performed the cup installation as well as the swapping out the headband. I paid a little more for mine...
Value: I got these for $207 and at twice the price they'd be a great buy. Sound: If the next sentence seems defensive, it's not. it's an assertion of the sound quality of the HD598s. I've been in...
I'll refrain from writing an extensive review this time, as everything important has already been shown and written down in the other reviews here on head-fi. I second those opinions and can...
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 4496
Gear mentioned in this thread:
damn.... you're killing me here....
I don't have a whole lot of spare cash....
Here's my bike, a Victory Cross roads also made by Polaris:
Pfft. Hotmail sucks
Ooh, you make Manly toys
So basically the LCD2 for preferred sound sig? Haha
[Primer: Atom heard his first audiophile headphones tonight at my house. The MH463 and MDs]
Depends on what you mean by "solid bass" really. The Mad Dogs have pretty much exactly "flat" bass, that is neither emphasized or de-emphasized. They also have fast transient speed. The MH463s (the ones that were uncomfortable) have more emphasized bass and midrange, and also have a slower transient response and more bass and treble response.
The higher clarity of the MDs in the drums you mentioned is nothing more than simply superior headphones that cost more money.
[Shameless plug here] You might want to get the T50RP (that's the original model my headphones were) and then send them off to be modded by mrspeakers when you save up $240 to upgrade the sound to a whole other level.
The bass rolloff on the 440s and the bass distortion of the CALs is pretty concerning to me though tbh.
Hey everyone !
The Scandal concert was AMAZING ! Love the live-house setting rock concerts have ! You won't be able to find that sort of intimacy with regular stadium wide concerts.
The towel swinging during doll was epic !
Their hands were so soft, wished the high five session was longer ;__;
Can't wait for their new single to be released !
I would be fangirling so hard
The scariest thing just happened to me....
When I plugged in my Ext. HDD, a dialogue box saying "the disk inserted was not readable" and asks me to format the disk.
All of my Anime, Manga, Music, Games, Backups and Software... EVERYTHING was in that Ext. HDD.... (about 2TB of data total.)
That moment, my heart just sank into the abyss and almost cried.....
so then I unplugged it and plugged it back in, the disk activity LED lits up as I wait with my fingers crossed.
about 20 seconds later my volumes were mounted again - sudden relieve, that 20 seconds listed an eternity.
Just a question. Is your RAID configuration used for a media server? How often is the data accessed?
And why are you using a RAID configuration for 1 external HDD?
Edited by mbamg - 3/24/13 at 8:57am
And people said that they weren't giant killers.
There are 2x 3TB HDD configured in RAID 1
Listening to Muv-Luv Alternative OST.
Got sudden urge to cry.
I think I'm subconsciously reacting......
I'm in the middle of designing a new amp too....
somewhere in there, I read gundam. Looks like it wasn't there.
Oh i c :3
@Tsuji and Crackers, it's a possibility :)
seed? Seed takes time to develop the way I remember it, but it's been a LONG time since I've watched seed. Very long time. I don't remember how long though.
Yep, ep11 now.
O kk. Have fun watching :D was it 50 episodes for a season? There was supposed to be a movie, but it got canceled.
OH MY FLIPPING GOODNESS. SOMEONE SELLING THEIR K1000. fJIEOJFEOWFJIEFJOWJOIEWGJIEWOQF.
Except it's for 1000 eu :/ =$1300
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › headphones with ear cups like the Senn HD 558 / 598? 54 seconds ago
- › Home-Made IEMs 56 seconds ago
- › REVIEW: Vivo Xplay 3S + XE800 Mobile audio perfection 1 minute ago
- › Schiit Owners Unite 1 minute ago
- › Sony's new flagship 2014 - MDR-Z7 1 minute ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 2 minutes ago
- › Cheap audiophile laptop 2 minutes ago
- › Are there any Head-Fier's in Montana? 2 minutes ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 2 minutes ago
- › Multi-Custom In-Ear Monitor Review, Resource, Mfg List & Discussion... 2 minutes ago
- › Schiit Audio Valhalla 2 by Currawong
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by harshkamboj
- › Alessandro MS1i by Mshenay
- › Sennheiser HD-598 by ringofoaksmusic
- › Cayin C5 Portable HIFI Audio Headphone Amplifier by AManAnd88Keys
- › Dunu DN-1000 by chupacabra314
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by Loquah
- › Sennheiser HD 201 Headphones by LMNproyect
- › ASUS Xonar Essence ST Headphone 7.1-Channel Audio Card for Audiophiles by Vartan
- › Wireless Stereo Headset by Bugattikid2012
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)