Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- DAC/AMP for q701 Under $300 Last post on 9/2/13 at 1:26am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 7/30/14
Videos only at the moment. I'll do a write-up later. Apologies if you were hoping for something to read. Unboxing and design details: More details about the cables, sound and possible...
Introduction – Read Heath Audio (or RHA for short) are soon to release their latest and greatest earphone, the T10i. Much like the rest of RHA’s products, the T10i’s were designed to offer premium...
I've owned an EarMax and Sennheiser HD 580's for 20 years, so I'm already familiar with tubed OTL headphone amps. The linestage of my old Quicksilver started developing some noise, and I didn't...
I bought these from Amazon about 2 weeks ago, and felt buyer's remorse when I wasn't blown away by the sound. They aren't bad, but they do lack bass and the feel is cheap. They were somewhat...
I would like to thank Brainwavz for the review sample of R3! Brainwavz R3 is a dual dynamic drivers IEM. It has 2 dynamic drivers in each housing, facing each other into a sound blending...
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 4496
Gear mentioned in this thread:
damn.... you're killing me here....
I don't have a whole lot of spare cash....
Here's my bike, a Victory Cross roads also made by Polaris:
Pfft. Hotmail sucks
Ooh, you make Manly toys
So basically the LCD2 for preferred sound sig? Haha
[Primer: Atom heard his first audiophile headphones tonight at my house. The MH463 and MDs]
Depends on what you mean by "solid bass" really. The Mad Dogs have pretty much exactly "flat" bass, that is neither emphasized or de-emphasized. They also have fast transient speed. The MH463s (the ones that were uncomfortable) have more emphasized bass and midrange, and also have a slower transient response and more bass and treble response.
The higher clarity of the MDs in the drums you mentioned is nothing more than simply superior headphones that cost more money.
[Shameless plug here] You might want to get the T50RP (that's the original model my headphones were) and then send them off to be modded by mrspeakers when you save up $240 to upgrade the sound to a whole other level.
The bass rolloff on the 440s and the bass distortion of the CALs is pretty concerning to me though tbh.
Hey everyone !
The Scandal concert was AMAZING ! Love the live-house setting rock concerts have ! You won't be able to find that sort of intimacy with regular stadium wide concerts.
The towel swinging during doll was epic !
Their hands were so soft, wished the high five session was longer ;__;
Can't wait for their new single to be released !
I would be fangirling so hard
The scariest thing just happened to me....
When I plugged in my Ext. HDD, a dialogue box saying "the disk inserted was not readable" and asks me to format the disk.
All of my Anime, Manga, Music, Games, Backups and Software... EVERYTHING was in that Ext. HDD.... (about 2TB of data total.)
That moment, my heart just sank into the abyss and almost cried.....
so then I unplugged it and plugged it back in, the disk activity LED lits up as I wait with my fingers crossed.
about 20 seconds later my volumes were mounted again - sudden relieve, that 20 seconds listed an eternity.
Just a question. Is your RAID configuration used for a media server? How often is the data accessed?
And why are you using a RAID configuration for 1 external HDD?
Edited by mbamg - 3/24/13 at 8:57am
And people said that they weren't giant killers.
There are 2x 3TB HDD configured in RAID 1
Listening to Muv-Luv Alternative OST.
Got sudden urge to cry.
I think I'm subconsciously reacting......
I'm in the middle of designing a new amp too....
somewhere in there, I read gundam. Looks like it wasn't there.
Oh i c :3
@Tsuji and Crackers, it's a possibility :)
seed? Seed takes time to develop the way I remember it, but it's been a LONG time since I've watched seed. Very long time. I don't remember how long though.
Yep, ep11 now.
O kk. Have fun watching :D was it 50 episodes for a season? There was supposed to be a movie, but it got canceled.
OH MY FLIPPING GOODNESS. SOMEONE SELLING THEIR K1000. fJIEOJFEOWFJIEFJOWJOIEWGJIEWOQF.
Except it's for 1000 eu :/ =$1300
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread = 9 seconds ago
- › The Astell & Kern AK240 17 seconds ago
- › Havi B3 Pro-1 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › The Beyerdynamic DT880 Discussion thread 6 minutes ago
- › TTPOD T1-E Impressions thread 7 minutes ago
- › New Audeze "Prototype-Z"! 7 minutes ago
- › Wagnus The famous Japan brand has their cable variant from IC to... 7 minutes ago
- › Fiio X5 Thread - info updated on Jan 17th 2014 8 minutes ago
- › Driver distance from mesh? 9 minutes ago
- › Help finding headphones + amp + dac 9 minutes ago
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by Currawong
- › RHA T10i by Audiophile1811
- › Schiit Valhalla by Willy 2 Streams
- › Sennheiser HD-518 by quajaebisquiti
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by earfonia
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by Terja
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by xonarboy87
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by TheGame21x
- › Sony Walkman NWZ-A10 by castleofargh
- › Audio-technica AIR Dynamic Headphones Ath-ad900x by manbear
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)