Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Q701, HE-400, D5000 and Matrix M-Stage? Last post on 8/3/14 at 5:28am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 7/30/14
The main selling point of this DAP is its size. Operation is straightforward, and small screen is better than none. Sound signature is likeable, detailed enough and musical enough. It uses RKnanoC...
I realize this is ancient news in 2014 but I recently rediscovered my iAudio7 and am loving it. It sounds remarkably good for a "fun"-signatured DAP and holy mackerel, the battery life is...
So I want to start off by stating that is this is my first real review of any headphone on this website. I am not an audiophile by any stretch of you imagination! I will try to best explain what my...
As an amateur hi-fi enthusiast I'm certainly no head-fi expert, but that won't stop me from saying that the Shure SRH840 professional monitoring headphones are a sweet sounding set of cans. I...
If you’re in the market for audiophile-grade headphones, you’ve probably heard of Germany’s professional audio electronics manufacturer Beyerdynamic. In the business of handcrafting premium...
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 4496
Gear mentioned in this thread:
damn.... you're killing me here....
I don't have a whole lot of spare cash....
Here's my bike, a Victory Cross roads also made by Polaris:
Pfft. Hotmail sucks
Ooh, you make Manly toys
So basically the LCD2 for preferred sound sig? Haha
[Primer: Atom heard his first audiophile headphones tonight at my house. The MH463 and MDs]
Depends on what you mean by "solid bass" really. The Mad Dogs have pretty much exactly "flat" bass, that is neither emphasized or de-emphasized. They also have fast transient speed. The MH463s (the ones that were uncomfortable) have more emphasized bass and midrange, and also have a slower transient response and more bass and treble response.
The higher clarity of the MDs in the drums you mentioned is nothing more than simply superior headphones that cost more money.
[Shameless plug here] You might want to get the T50RP (that's the original model my headphones were) and then send them off to be modded by mrspeakers when you save up $240 to upgrade the sound to a whole other level.
The bass rolloff on the 440s and the bass distortion of the CALs is pretty concerning to me though tbh.
Hey everyone !
The Scandal concert was AMAZING ! Love the live-house setting rock concerts have ! You won't be able to find that sort of intimacy with regular stadium wide concerts.
The towel swinging during doll was epic !
Their hands were so soft, wished the high five session was longer ;__;
Can't wait for their new single to be released !
I would be fangirling so hard
The scariest thing just happened to me....
When I plugged in my Ext. HDD, a dialogue box saying "the disk inserted was not readable" and asks me to format the disk.
All of my Anime, Manga, Music, Games, Backups and Software... EVERYTHING was in that Ext. HDD.... (about 2TB of data total.)
That moment, my heart just sank into the abyss and almost cried.....
so then I unplugged it and plugged it back in, the disk activity LED lits up as I wait with my fingers crossed.
about 20 seconds later my volumes were mounted again - sudden relieve, that 20 seconds listed an eternity.
Just a question. Is your RAID configuration used for a media server? How often is the data accessed?
And why are you using a RAID configuration for 1 external HDD?
Edited by mbamg - 3/24/13 at 8:57am
And people said that they weren't giant killers.
There are 2x 3TB HDD configured in RAID 1
Listening to Muv-Luv Alternative OST.
Got sudden urge to cry.
I think I'm subconsciously reacting......
I'm in the middle of designing a new amp too....
somewhere in there, I read gundam. Looks like it wasn't there.
Oh i c :3
@Tsuji and Crackers, it's a possibility :)
seed? Seed takes time to develop the way I remember it, but it's been a LONG time since I've watched seed. Very long time. I don't remember how long though.
Yep, ep11 now.
O kk. Have fun watching :D was it 50 episodes for a season? There was supposed to be a movie, but it got canceled.
OH MY FLIPPING GOODNESS. SOMEONE SELLING THEIR K1000. fJIEOJFEOWFJIEFJOWJOIEWGJIEWOQF.
Except it's for 1000 eu :/ =$1300
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Watches - another passion of ours, it seems...post your pics! just now
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 2 minutes ago
- › Out Of Your Head - new virtual surround simulator 3 minutes ago
- › Creative Sound blaster E5 - Headphone amp + USB DAC with OTG +... 5 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD518 HD558 HD598 Support Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Koss Portapro Appreciation Thread 6 minutes ago
- › An audiophile and petrolhead's journal: Buckle up! 7 minutes ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 8 minutes ago
- › Audeze LCD-2 Impressions Thread 9 minutes ago
- › Havi b3 pro 1 thread 2.0 10 minutes ago
- › Basic K3 by nino9
- › Cowon iAUDIO 7 16Gb by Climber
- › Audio-Technica ATH-AD700X Audiophile Open-Air Headphones by TheHeadPhoneGuy
- › Shure SRH840 by SoundApprentice
- › Beyerdynamic DT-990 Professional Headphones by SoundApprentice
- › Brainwavz S0 In-Ear Headphones by TheGame21x
- › ROCK JAW ALFA GENUS by anoobis
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by dweaver
- › Brainwavz HM5 Velor Memory Foam Replacements Earpads - Suitable For... by shockdoc
- › CAD MH310 ( Superlux HD662 ) by p13rrot
- › Caution Warnings When Purchasing Used...
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3