Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- DAC/AMP for q701 Under $300 Last post on 9/2/13 at 1:26am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs...
Last edited: 7/26/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)Last edited: Yesterday
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable Devices)Last edited: 12/28/12
The purple edition of this headphone is a hidden gem. Most people see me wearing these and assume I am some unacknowledged sheeple. While this is possible, I would attest to the argument that these...
UE6000 Review I like these headphones. I don’t love them, I just like them. They have a ton of good things going for them like the isolation (freakin’ fantastic passive isolation, maybe...
I had this earphones for 2 years and I must say, that I was really satisfied with it. With the possibility to change bass you can choose what really fits you and I must say, that the bass was...
A Little Background I currently own Beats Pro and I listen to them on a daily basis. I have previously owned Beats Studios and Beats Solos. I bought all of them from The Source in Ontario and...
Bought those as a portable go-to set (subway use, airplanes, travelling, etc.) and am so far very pleased. I previously used Etymotic IEM's (ER-4P and HF3) which are known for their clarity and...
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 4496post #67426 of 967573/24/13 at 8:31am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #67427 of 967573/24/13 at 8:35amQuote:
damn.... you're killing me here....
I don't have a whole lot of spare cash....post #67428 of 967573/24/13 at 8:50amQuote:That is nice. Ill get somr pics laterOriginally Posted by bearFNF
Here's my bike, a Victory Cross roads also made by Polaris:Quote:The bass roll off IS a concernOriginally Posted by mechgamer123
Pfft. Hotmail sucks
Ooh, you make Manly toys
So basically the LCD2 for preferred sound sig? Haha
[Primer: Atom heard his first audiophile headphones tonight at my house. The MH463 and MDs]
Depends on what you mean by "solid bass" really. The Mad Dogs have pretty much exactly "flat" bass, that is neither emphasized or de-emphasized. They also have fast transient speed. The MH463s (the ones that were uncomfortable) have more emphasized bass and midrange, and also have a slower transient response and more bass and treble response.
The higher clarity of the MDs in the drums you mentioned is nothing more than simply superior headphones that cost more money.
[Shameless plug here] You might want to get the T50RP (that's the original model my headphones were) and then send them off to be modded by mrspeakers when you save up $240 to upgrade the sound to a whole other level.
The bass rolloff on the 440s and the bass distortion of the CALs is pretty concerning to me though tbh.Quote:Originally Posted by BerryTwoC
Hey everyone !
The Scandal concert was AMAZING ! Love the live-house setting rock concerts have ! You won't be able to find that sort of intimacy with regular stadium wide concerts.
The towel swinging during doll was epic !
Their hands were so soft, wished the high five session was longer ;__;
Can't wait for their new single to be released !
I would be fangirling so hardQuote:I would cry... I have a schiit ton as wellOriginally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5
The scariest thing just happened to me....
When I plugged in my Ext. HDD, a dialogue box saying "the disk inserted was not readable" and asks me to format the disk.
All of my Anime, Manga, Music, Games, Backups and Software... EVERYTHING was in that Ext. HDD.... (about 2TB of data total.)
That moment, my heart just sank into the abyss and almost cried.....
so then I unplugged it and plugged it back in, the disk activity LED lits up as I wait with my fingers crossed.
about 20 seconds later my volumes were mounted again - sudden relieve, that 20 seconds listed an eternity.
Phew~post #67429 of 967573/24/13 at 8:54amQuote:
Just a question. Is your RAID configuration used for a media server? How often is the data accessed?
And why are you using a RAID configuration for 1 external HDD?
Edited by mbamg - 3/24/13 at 8:57ampost #67430 of 967573/24/13 at 9:04amThread StarterQuote:
And people said that they weren't giant killers.post #67431 of 967573/24/13 at 9:39amQuote:
There are 2x 3TB HDD configured in RAID 1post #67432 of 967573/24/13 at 9:44ampost #67433 of 967573/24/13 at 9:48am
Listening to Muv-Luv Alternative OST.
Got sudden urge to cry.
I think I'm subconsciously reacting......
I'm in the middle of designing a new amp too....post #67434 of 967573/24/13 at 9:50amQuote:
somewhere in there, I read gundam. Looks like it wasn't there.
Oh i c :3
@Tsuji and Crackers, it's a possibility :)post #67435 of 967573/24/13 at 9:50ampost #67436 of 967573/24/13 at 9:53ampost #67437 of 967573/24/13 at 9:55am
seed? Seed takes time to develop the way I remember it, but it's been a LONG time since I've watched seed. Very long time. I don't remember how long though.post #67438 of 967573/24/13 at 9:55ampost #67439 of 967573/24/13 at 9:55amQuote:
Yep, ep11 now.post #67440 of 967573/24/13 at 10:00am
O kk. Have fun watching :D was it 50 episodes for a season? There was supposed to be a movie, but it got canceled.
OH MY FLIPPING GOODNESS. SOMEONE SELLING THEIR K1000. fJIEOJFEOWFJIEFJOWJOIEWGJIEWOQF.
Except it's for 1000 eu :/ =$1300
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
- › Grado Fan Club! 20 seconds ago
- › Burson Conductor 50 seconds ago
- › HD800 Story Telling Time - *Warning* Prepare thyself, not for the... 1 minute ago
- › The Wire Headphone Amplifier 1 minute ago
- › V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc. 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser HD 700 Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › NEW Vali Schiit AMP!!! 2 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Appreciation Thread!! 2 minutes ago
- › The diary entries of a little girl in her 30s! ~ Part 2 2 minutes ago
- › Westone ES5 5 minutes ago
- › Beats Solo HD On-Ear Headphone by boobs
- › Logitech UE 6000 by Trunks159
- › MEElectronics SP51-BK Sound Preference In-Ear Headphone with Sound... by Benik3
- › Beats Studio Over-Ear Headphone (Black) - NEW by JGrignon
- › Shure SE215 Black by starlan
- › AKG K812 by FritzS
- › Schiit Vali by tdockweiler
- › Westone 4R with Removable Cables by Wilderbeast
- › ecp audio L-2 Parafeed Headphone Amplifier by minimus
- › Sennheiser HD 650 Headphones by DrumminD21311
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by cristina
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop Amps... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop &... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Cables &... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Wireless... by warrenpchi