- 4,430 Posts. Joined 3/2012
- Location: Texas
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Q701, HE-400, D5000 and Matrix M-Stage? Last post on 8/3/14 at 5:28am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 6/26/15
At the time of the review, the Venture Electronics Zen was on sale on the company’s Aliexpress store. Here is a link to their listing of the...
Lumia 640 LTE I never owned a portable device (apart from a Sony Walkman in the 80's) because I never felt the use of it. Just out of curiosity, not expecting much, I plugged my Sony MDR-Z7 in my...
MEElectronics/MEEaudio Introduction My experience with IEMs is short lived, but I've had fair enough experience to give you proper detailing. I mainly use detachable only, and can report from...
Introduction In audio circles, the word "endgame" generally refers to a headphone or audio chain component that is practically without fault, and performs at a high enough level to...
Would never dreamed of buying a pair of Beats but end up finding a pair for a rock bottom price(1/3 of the normal retail) so I thought what the heck. Just a side note, since they were...
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 4494
Gear mentioned in this thread:
What about it?
I've actually wanted to get one because I'm a sucker for tech marketing. (CNT in this case.)
damn.... you're killing me here....
I don't have a whole lot of spare cash....
Here's my bike, a Victory Cross roads also made by Polaris:
Pfft. Hotmail sucks
Ooh, you make Manly toys
So basically the LCD2 for preferred sound sig? Haha
[Primer: Atom heard his first audiophile headphones tonight at my house. The MH463 and MDs]
Depends on what you mean by "solid bass" really. The Mad Dogs have pretty much exactly "flat" bass, that is neither emphasized or de-emphasized. They also have fast transient speed. The MH463s (the ones that were uncomfortable) have more emphasized bass and midrange, and also have a slower transient response and more bass and treble response.
The higher clarity of the MDs in the drums you mentioned is nothing more than simply superior headphones that cost more money.
[Shameless plug here] You might want to get the T50RP (that's the original model my headphones were) and then send them off to be modded by mrspeakers when you save up $240 to upgrade the sound to a whole other level.
The bass rolloff on the 440s and the bass distortion of the CALs is pretty concerning to me though tbh.
Hey everyone !
The Scandal concert was AMAZING ! Love the live-house setting rock concerts have ! You won't be able to find that sort of intimacy with regular stadium wide concerts.
The towel swinging during doll was epic !
Their hands were so soft, wished the high five session was longer ;__;
Can't wait for their new single to be released !
I would be fangirling so hard
The scariest thing just happened to me....
When I plugged in my Ext. HDD, a dialogue box saying "the disk inserted was not readable" and asks me to format the disk.
All of my Anime, Manga, Music, Games, Backups and Software... EVERYTHING was in that Ext. HDD.... (about 2TB of data total.)
That moment, my heart just sank into the abyss and almost cried.....
so then I unplugged it and plugged it back in, the disk activity LED lits up as I wait with my fingers crossed.
about 20 seconds later my volumes were mounted again - sudden relieve, that 20 seconds listed an eternity.
Just a question. Is your RAID configuration used for a media server? How often is the data accessed?
And why are you using a RAID configuration for 1 external HDD?
Edited by mbamg - 3/24/13 at 8:57am
And people said that they weren't giant killers.
There are 2x 3TB HDD configured in RAID 1
Listening to Muv-Luv Alternative OST.
Got sudden urge to cry.
I think I'm subconsciously reacting......
I'm in the middle of designing a new amp too....
somewhere in there, I read gundam. Looks like it wasn't there.
Oh i c :3
@Tsuji and Crackers, it's a possibility :)
Speaking of which, I'm about to continue watching it. :D
seed? Seed takes time to develop the way I remember it, but it's been a LONG time since I've watched seed. Very long time. I don't remember how long though.
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 33 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser HD 700 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Spare Roxqnne, Layla and Angie cables 1 minute ago
- › New Audeze LCD3 1 minute ago
- › New Sony EX450 and EX650. 3 minutes ago
- › Geek Pulse: Geek desktop DAC/AMP by Light Harmonics 7 minutes ago
- › Project Ember Tube Rolling 7 minutes ago
- › The FiiO X3 2nd gen (ex X3K, X3II) Thread : 192K/24B,... 8 minutes ago
- › = Hifiman Regrilling Mod = 9 minutes ago
- › The Official Beyerdynamic T1 Impressions and Discussion Thread 9 minutes ago
- › VE Zen by Hisoundfi
- › Lumia 640 LTE RM-1072 Black - Factory Unlocked - International... by Mink
- › MEElectronics M6 PRO Universal-Fit Noise-Isolating Musician’s... by whitemass
- › Aurisonics Rockets Solo Precision Micro-Dynamic Noise Isolating... by eke2k6
- › Beats Solo HD On-Ear Headphone by Skylarke
- › Heaven VII by peter123
- › Noble Audio BTS by HiFiChris
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by Cagin
- › Philips Fidelio L2 by White Lotus
- › Etymotic ER-4P Portable In-Ear Earphones by ElMarcado
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3