This piece is ridiculous (reminds me of Beethoven's markings on his Symphonies like the 5th which have unusually fast tempo markings), so yes.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- DAC/AMP for q701 Under $300 Last post on 9/2/13 at 1:26am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 7/30/14
A big thanks to TekFusion for sending the TwinWoofer in for review and Ibrahim for taking the photo shots! TekFusion is a brand new fresh company based in India. Targeted for consumer...
I enjoy these headphones very much. A beautiful sound, clear and natural with a tight bass. I am a bit surprised such small cans can sounds so good. The wood finish might not suit everyone, but...
INTRODUCTION Build quality is excellent. This is my second headphone review.M40x is a recent release from Audio Technica,it is a...
PACKAGING : Earphones cames with a nice little box and 2 pair of white foamies (1 pair of donut and 1 pair of classic covered). I’m always using donuts one since it provides some slightly more...
First I’d like to thank Salsera and Brainwavz for sending me a review sample of the S5. Brainwavz are a brand that I am quite familiar with. They have many IEMs that are often praised on Head-Fi...
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 4473
Gear mentioned in this thread:
FIY, that bike was a pain in the a** to draw. It's an MV Agusta F4 RR and not a fictional motorbike.
Nah, it;s just the 2 of them.
Haha, did you guys fit in?
I can kinda guess what you were doing that disturbed your mom.
I was just looking at active monitors from ADAM Audio and EVE Audio (Yeah, adam and eve hahaha.)
and noticed that they both use the same ribbon tweeter technology....
so they I looked at their company profiles and found out that the guy who co-founded ADAM left them and founded EVE.
It's like UE and JHAudio.
Designs look alike:
I've set my sight on the ADAM A7Xs for years now but eve models might be worth a check-out....
They will sound better than any headphone you've ever heard. Even STAX.
and a decent near-field rig cost less than half of an Omega rig.
I'll tell you what I think when I get them in a couple of months.
Considering you neither own a near field rig nor high end STAX, you're not in a position to make such claims.
I have heard both for over an hour each. A8Xs and SR-009s that is.
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › The Opamp thread just now
- › Electronic Music Exchange (House, DnB, Dubstep, etc.) 2 seconds ago
- › Grado Labs NEW e series headphones and loaner program! 19 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 35 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser HD518 HD558 HD598 Support Thread 1 minute ago
- › The Official Grado 325i Owners Club. 1 minute ago
- › FS: Dunu DN-1000 [AUS] 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser Amperior Appreciation Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Beats Solo 2: Is the Head-Fi community willing to give these a fair... 3 minutes ago
- › New Cavalli Audio Liquid Glass Amplifier - Fall Release 4 minutes ago
- › Tekfusion Twinwoofers by BillsonChang007
- › ATH-ESW10JPN by bluelines
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M40x Professional Headphones by krishtrinity1
- › Baldoor EarBell E100 by subwoof3r
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by lin0003
- › FiiO Kilimanjaro 2 (E11K) Portable Headphone Amplifier by twister6
- › Audio Technica Sonic Fuel ATH-CKX9iS In-ear Headphones with In-line... by TheAfterEffect
- › Tralucent Audio Ref 1 by eke2k6
- › ASUS Essence III by 00lunar
- › HiFiMAN RE-600 by TheGame21x
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)