This piece is ridiculous (reminds me of Beethoven's markings on his Symphonies like the 5th which have unusually fast tempo markings), so yes.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- DAC/AMP for q701 Under $300 Last post on 9/2/13 at 1:26am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs...
Last edited: 7/26/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)Last edited: 2/5/14
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable Devices)Last edited: 12/28/12
When it comes to Edifier, they are best known for their desktop PC speaker range and acquiring the prestigious electrostatic headphone company Stax. But just because they now own Stax doesn’t mean...
Remember Edifier? The company that now owns Stax? I recently covered their e10 Exclaim desktop speakers and found them rather impressive for just $99. While making a nice budget speaker is...
This is my first review, so please bear with me if I'm not particularly clear. 1) This is a headphones that takes time to appreciate 2) 1/2 star for the sound quality, 4&1/2 star for getting...
The AH-D7100's immediately became my go-to headphones for daily use since the day I purchased them three weeks ago. They sound much fuller compared to my Beyerdynamic T5P's and produce high sound...
You get what you see. Nothing extra. CNT or "Carbon nano tube" diaphrams/drivers were developed by the Chinese (I studied this) and J.V.C was the first to mass produce it in their...
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 4473post #67081 of 1070133/23/13 at 10:19amThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #67082 of 1070133/23/13 at 10:19am
FIY, that bike was a pain in the a** to draw. It's an MV Agusta F4 RR and not a fictional motorbike.post #67083 of 1070133/23/13 at 10:20amQuote:I know, but I will be too busy over the next couple of months to work on designing anything.Quote:Pfft, powered monitors...Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5
Nah, it;s just the 2 of them.
Haha, did you guys fit in?
I can kinda guess what you were doing that disturbed your mom.
I was just looking at active monitors from ADAM Audio and EVE Audio (Yeah, adam and eve hahaha.)
and noticed that they both use the same ribbon tweeter technology....
so they I looked at their company profiles and found out that the guy who co-founded ADAM left them and founded EVE.
It's like UE and JHAudio.
Designs look alike:
I've set my sight on the ADAM A7Xs for years now but eve models might be worth a check-out....post #67084 of 1070133/23/13 at 10:23ampost #67085 of 1070133/23/13 at 10:27amQuote:
They will sound better than any headphone you've ever heard. Even STAX.
and a decent near-field rig cost less than half of an Omega rig.
This.post #67086 of 1070133/23/13 at 10:27ampost #67087 of 1070133/23/13 at 10:28ampost #67088 of 1070133/23/13 at 10:30ampost #67089 of 1070133/23/13 at 10:36am
I'll tell you what I think when I get them in a couple of months.
Considering you neither own a near field rig nor high end STAX, you're not in a position to make such claims.post #67090 of 1070133/23/13 at 10:43ampost #67091 of 1070133/23/13 at 10:45amQuote:
I have heard both for over an hour each. A8Xs and SR-009s that is.post #67092 of 1070133/23/13 at 10:46ampost #67093 of 1070133/23/13 at 10:47ampost #67094 of 1070133/23/13 at 10:48ampost #67095 of 1070133/23/13 at 10:49am
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 4 seconds ago
- › V-MODA Shield Design Discussion 27 seconds ago
- › Audio-Gd Master 7 - Discrete Fully Balanced DAC (PCM1704) 1 minute ago
- › Poll: Can you hear sound over 20kHz? 2 minutes ago
- › The Xiaomi Pistons Thread 2 minutes ago
- › DIY Cable Questions and Comments Thread 5 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 5 minutes ago
- › CanOpener? 6 minutes ago
- › Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite 7 minutes ago
- › DITA - The Answer (Truth Edition). 7 minutes ago
- › Edifier H850 by ClieOS
- › Edifier USA Spinnaker Media Speaker System (Black) by project86
- › Aftershokz Sportz M2 AS320 Open Ear Sports Headphones by sensible
- › Denon AH-D7100 Music Maniac by sjp3003
- › JVC Kenwood Victer stereo headphones HA-SZ2000 japan import by Hawaiibadboy
- › PSB M4U 1 by yay101
- › SONY Stereo headphones black MDR-1RMK2/B by Nec3
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50S by turbomustang84
- › Superlux HD669 by mang0
- › IFI Gemini usb cable by turo91
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude