This piece is ridiculous (reminds me of Beethoven's markings on his Symphonies like the 5th which have unusually fast tempo markings), so yes.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- DAC/AMP for q701 Under $300 Last post on 9/2/13 at 1:26am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 7/30/14
I said DON'T TALK !!
i never usually write reviews, but when i do, its usually with underrated earphones/headphones, because i think they do deserve some justice. just a background, i own headphones like brainwavz,...
Rather than go into the esoteric aspects of the sound signature (not really sure if all the nomenclature actually means the same thing to everyone) I'm going to approach this review from a little...
Got a good local deal on these as the are being replaced by the SoundTrue variant, which as far as I can tell, only adds a case and different colors. The Bose AE2 are a very lightweight...
RockJaw is an up and coming headphone company from Great Britain starting strong with a huge lineup. The Alfa Genus is one of their midrange offerings and offers a certain special something that is...
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 4473
Gear mentioned in this thread:
FIY, that bike was a pain in the a** to draw. It's an MV Agusta F4 RR and not a fictional motorbike.
Nah, it;s just the 2 of them.
Haha, did you guys fit in?
I can kinda guess what you were doing that disturbed your mom.
I was just looking at active monitors from ADAM Audio and EVE Audio (Yeah, adam and eve hahaha.)
and noticed that they both use the same ribbon tweeter technology....
so they I looked at their company profiles and found out that the guy who co-founded ADAM left them and founded EVE.
It's like UE and JHAudio.
Designs look alike:
I've set my sight on the ADAM A7Xs for years now but eve models might be worth a check-out....
They will sound better than any headphone you've ever heard. Even STAX.
and a decent near-field rig cost less than half of an Omega rig.
I'll tell you what I think when I get them in a couple of months.
Considering you neither own a near field rig nor high end STAX, you're not in a position to make such claims.
I have heard both for over an hour each. A8Xs and SR-009s that is.
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › HeadAmp Customer Service? 27 seconds ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 1 minute ago
- › what gives...have I been missing bass all my life? 1 minute ago
- › Ultrasone Signature DJ 1 minute ago
- › Does it matter which cassette adapter thingy I get to listen to... 3 minutes ago
- › New JH Audio flagship! "Siren Series Roxanne" 3 minutes ago
- › Xba-1 for sub 20 usd 3 minutes ago
- › My Logitech Z-2300 crapped out....what should I get? 4 minutes ago
- › The NEW JVC FX850..Woodie perfection?. (A review) 5 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD558 impressions / review 6 minutes ago
- › Westone Elite Series ES60 by Lorias
- › Philips SHL5905BK/28 CitiScape Uptown by emanlee
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by shockdoc
- › Bose®AE2 audio headphones by Blinxat
- › ROCK JAW ALFA GENUS by Ishcabible
- › Phiaton PS 20 Half In-Ear Premium Earphone (Glossy Black) by DrikTheTroll
- › Oppo HA-1 Integrated Headphone DAC and Amplifier. by Currawong
- › JayBird BlueBuds X Sport Bluetooth Headphones - Midnight Black by wpfloridian
- › Yamaha PRO 500 by VanCitySound
- › Creative Sound Blaster Z Series ZXR (70SB151000000) Sound Card by Nada190
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)