Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 4466

post #66976 of 134952
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tangster View Post

6 girls at your place, why? Also, use condoms.
Sisters "Got into Mascot" party... tongue.gif It makes me sick that I haven't had a party since I was 10, and she still has them all the time... rolleyes.gif
post #66977 of 134952
Quote:

Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

 

Obviously :) Real story bro

 

Try Densha Otoko (Train man) or Onani Master now

Yeah, I know, that makes it all the better.

 

I'll put them on my "to read" list then.

post #66978 of 134952
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atominator99 View Post

Yeah, I know, that makes it all the better.

 

I'll put them on my "to read" list then.

WGAT YTOU 

 

YOU HAVEN'T READ ONANI!?

 

Go read Onani now

 

Same artist. Original story this time. (I believe)

 

Densha Otoko is where I'm guessing the parody name for Molestar man came from.

 

But is sweet.

post #66979 of 134952
Quote:
Originally Posted by gopanthersgo1 View Post

Got me my Fractal Design R4 today! Looks sexy! The 6 hours of build time was painstaking though... frown.gif Also, ex, and 5 other girls are spending the night... rolleyes.gif

Sounds like a nice fun harem party :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atominator99 View Post

I Finally finished Molester Man. I am completely blown away by how good it is!

Niceu! What happens in the end of chapter 21?

 

@Bowei:

post #66980 of 134952
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrViolin View Post

DEEPER INTO THE WORLD OF GUNDAM!!!!

you call this dark and depressing? LOL. All gundam are light w/ 00 is probably the darkest w/ the realism.

No, not gundam some other stuff i've been watching, just overloaded, and needed a break.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

-_-

 

That completely ruins the moments for when they pop up. It's an experience dude

Obviously :) Real story bro

 

heh, by the time I go to watch it, it wont matter, besides I watch whole series multiple times and can get entertained each time, noticing soemthing else new in the scenes.

post #66981 of 134952
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post

Sounds like a nice fun harem party :)

Niceu! What happens in the end of chapter 21?

 

@Bowei:

Yes this song :)

 

I like lives and real recordings all the same :)

post #66982 of 134952
Quote:
Originally Posted by bearFNF View Post

No, not gundam some other stuff i've been watching, just overloaded, and needed a break.

heh, by the time I go to watch it, it wont matter, besides I watch whole series multiple times and can get entertained each time, noticing soemthing else new in the scenes.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

 

Y U SEE CLANNAD SAD STUFF!!

post #66983 of 134952

Orgasmic spring season is coming <3333333333333333333333333. Too bad I have to worry about preparing a solo for a competition and recital. And ahmahgahd. AP exams around the corner fml. 

post #66984 of 134952
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

yeah good songs

 

 

Ef ep 2

 

 

 

The software they are running is not for video production/editing.

 

Basically, they took screenshots of the animators own working enviroments with Sai and etc etc and the animator putter together programs.

 

Those are not what video pro look like.

 

That stuff is Paint Tool Sai/Photoshop or Adobe Fireworks/Flash for animating and art. 

 

Just happened to notice their error

 

What?

How can you even tell?
They can make the layout however they want or hide sections.

But yes, it does look like an animation software.

 

Though I'd be more concerned about the reels of tape in the background.... like what are they even doing there in this day and age?

Tapes should be stored away safely in cases when not in use, and they're using digital cameras FFS.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrViolin View Post

DEEPER INTO THE WORLD OF GUNDAM!!!!

Um... ok...
I'm on ep.3.

post #66985 of 134952
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

WGAT YTOU 

 

YOU HAVEN'T READ ONANI!?

Because megane is a real turn-off for me.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrViolin View Post

Orgasmic spring season is coming <3333333333333333333333333. Too bad I have to worry about preparing a solo for a competition and recital. And ahmahgahd. AP exams around the corner fml. 


This, but replace AP for IB.

post #66986 of 134952
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrViolin View Post

Orgasmic spring season is coming <3333333333333333333333333. Too bad I have to worry about preparing a solo for a competition and recital. And ahmahgahd. AP exams around the corner fml. 

don't remind me...same

Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post

What?

How can you even tell?
They can make the layout however they want or hide sections.

But yes, it does look like an animation software.

 

Though I'd be more concerned about the reels of tape in the background.... like what are they even doing there in this day and age?

Tapes should be stored away safely in cases when not in use, and they're using digital cameras FFS.

 

Um... ok...
I'm on ep.3.

I edit videos and know what the majority of video editing programs look like

 

And the ones I don't know... they all follow the same format.

 

School used programs I more or less am familiar with.

 

..Video Edit programs, especially for school. Are not as fancy layout and hide section.

 

The 'points' on the first pics ttrack down on bottom is something I worked with in Adobe Flash where it is used to make layered points to animate stuff

 

 

 

Paint Tool Sai is also common.

 

 

Which is a very popular tool used by Asian animators at home and in studios for coloring characters for animation/while animating


Combined with knowledge about how the formats of these different programs work

 

And that the animators were probably lazy and so took screenshots of their own screens and just blurred it and put it on the kids monitors to look like school eiditn software.

 

And their 'trick' is up. It looks like they are using animation software though and not really Paint Tool.


Edited by bowei006 - 3/22/13 at 8:51pm
post #66987 of 134952

 

Quote:

Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

WGAT YTOU 

 

YOU HAVEN'T READ ONANI!?

 

Go read Onani now

 

Same artist. Original story this time. (I believe)

 

Densha Otoko is where I'm guessing the parody name for Molestar man came from.

 

But is sweet.

Ok, ok, I will. Eventually.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post

Niceu! What happens in the end of chapter 21?

 

See Skype conversation.

post #66988 of 134952
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post

Because megane is a real turn-off for me.

 


This, but replace AP for IB.

They generally are for me as well

 

post #66989 of 134952
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atominator99 View Post

Ok, ok, I will. Eventually.

See Skype conversation.

Now

post #66990 of 134952
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

Yes this song :)

 

I like lives and real recordings all the same :)

I generally don't like live recordings, but I accidentally bought this album at a thrift store and ended up liking it a lot

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge