Gah. GR07... What's up with these??? I swear these headphones are bipolar... They're sounding really damn fine right now. I think right now they're doing a better job at guitar timbre than even my MDs...
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Q701, HE-400, D5000 and Matrix M-Stage? Last post on 8/3/14 at 5:28am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 8/16/15 at 9:53pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 6/26/15
You got a budget? You want Bluetooth Earphones? Buy the Qy7. Simple. Done. Easy. There is a little more to it though. Important features is the V4.1 Bluetooth connection, this...
What is Cozoy Aegis?: Did you remember Cozoy Astrapi DAC/AMP? Well this is the brother of it Aegis (right) Aegis (left) and Astrapi (right) Cozoy Aegis is a...
You probably already know OPPO as a smartphone brand, but the company called OPPO Digital isn’t exactly the same. It is the American sister company of the Chinese smartphone company, and its main...
Design/durability: The earpiece seems very durable, although there are some light finish issues. The braided cable is one of the best in the industry: there are barely any microphonics, it feels...
They sound better than anything I've heard at this price point. I use these earbuds with my iPod Nano every day. The one thing that makes these things annoying as crap is the stupid cable that gets...
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 4466
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Thanks for sharing. It is such a great show with some good music accompaniment as well. This is making me want to watch Toradora again...and again...and again.
I like your Sig: Hin'nyu no seigi
Wai ~ Wai~ :D
You sure spend a lot of time with your ex. >.>
Man, now I need to watch it, hahahaha.
That took less than 30 seconds:
The Q701's and LCD2.2's on Dreams by Fleetwood Mac
are evenly matched
The vocals are much better seperated and clearer with Q701's. While with LCD2.2's they are just creamed into there and lusciously delicious flowy.
The instruments on the LCD2.2's are just there with good seperation. On the Q701's. They are very clean and very well separated. Instruments are more pronounced on Q701's and sharper while they are more balanced on LCD2.2's
With Bass, The LCD2.2's deliver creamy bass every second while the Q701's deliver just enough.
The headphones are opposites of each other but both have a different form of neutrality that they are looking at.
Now that I have heard the LCD2.2's
I can say...that I probably don't need to buy them.
The hentai in him awakened
What does cross-dressing have to do with hentai exactly?
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Sennheiser Momentum 2.0 and Wireless! 50 seconds ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 51 seconds ago
- › Three Word Story 1 minute ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 2 minutes ago
- › ENIGMAcoustics Dharma 2 minutes ago
- › Astell & Kern Junior (AK Jr.) Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Philips Fidelio X2?! 2 minutes ago
- › The Astell & Kern AK240 2 minutes ago
- › Diana: the second release by Abyss Headphones! 3 minutes ago
- › Sony MDR-1A - Sony's latest update on the 1R 4 minutes ago
- › Soundpeats Qy7 Mini Lightweight Wireless Stereo Sports/running... by BloodyPenguin
- › Cozoy Aegis Portable 24/192 DAC/Amp by Baycode
- › OPPO HA-2 by ClieOS
- › Westone UM Pro 30 by Voyageur
- › Panasonic RP-HJE120-K In-Ear Earbud Ergo-Fit Headphone (Black) by STRMfrmXMN
- › Inearz IE-P650 6xBA driver CIEM by twister6
- › Creative Aurvana In-Ear3 by Fidelity King
- › Electric Avenues PA2V2 by asymcon
- › Wyrd USB Decrapifier by Mediahound
- › Noble Audio Savant by daduy
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2