Gah. GR07... What's up with these??? I swear these headphones are bipolar... They're sounding really damn fine right now. I think right now they're doing a better job at guitar timbre than even my MDs...
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Q701, HE-400, D5000 and Matrix M-Stage? Last post on 8/3/14 at 5:28am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 1/22/15
I had these a while back and found them to be pretty good alas they did have a couple things that spoiled them. Comfort: Finding the best earbuds took a bit of time. Although once you did,...
DUNU TITAN 1 - QUICK REVIEW photos taken from the internet Specifications Driver: 13mm Titanium Diaphragm Dynamic Driver Impedance:16Ω Sensitivity: 90+- 2dB Reproduction Frequency:...
At the time this review was written, the MKLL M-1 was on sale for $79.00 USD on Penon Audio’s website. Here is a link to a listing of their product at the time of the...
My review is based on the loaner pair that Oppo sent to me as part of their PM3 loaner program. My gratitude to Oppo for giving me this opportunity to demo their product. Oppo is known for...
For larger views of any of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual images INTRODUCTION My introduction to DUNU Topsound (18 months ago) was with their triple hybrid DN-1000,...
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 4466
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Thanks for sharing. It is such a great show with some good music accompaniment as well. This is making me want to watch Toradora again...and again...and again.
I like your Sig: Hin'nyu no seigi
Wai ~ Wai~ :D
You sure spend a lot of time with your ex. >.>
Man, now I need to watch it, hahahaha.
That took less than 30 seconds:
The Q701's and LCD2.2's on Dreams by Fleetwood Mac
are evenly matched
The vocals are much better seperated and clearer with Q701's. While with LCD2.2's they are just creamed into there and lusciously delicious flowy.
The instruments on the LCD2.2's are just there with good seperation. On the Q701's. They are very clean and very well separated. Instruments are more pronounced on Q701's and sharper while they are more balanced on LCD2.2's
With Bass, The LCD2.2's deliver creamy bass every second while the Q701's deliver just enough.
The headphones are opposites of each other but both have a different form of neutrality that they are looking at.
Now that I have heard the LCD2.2's
I can say...that I probably don't need to buy them.
The hentai in him awakened
What does cross-dressing have to do with hentai exactly?
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Rockbox for iBasso DX90 dual boot with Mango (Stock Firmware) 35 seconds ago
- › Audio-Technica ATH-R70x - In-Depth Review & Impressions 1 minute ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (4/8/2015: Full X2 Review... 1 minute ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 1 minute ago
- › The DX90 by iBasso . . . Sound impressions . . . . . . . New... 2 minutes ago
- › Testing audiophile claims and myths 2 minutes ago
- › True History of the CD - from its Inventors at Philips & Sony 3 minutes ago
- › VE - A New and Impressive Earbuds Brand 3 minutes ago
- › The Stax Thread III 4 minutes ago
- › Audioengine D1 24-bit Digital-to-Analog Converter with AKG K7xx 4 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser CX 880 Premium Ear Canal Headphones by interpolate
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by Paulus XII
- › MKLL M-1 in-ear monitor by Hisoundfi
- › OPPO PM-3 by Za Warudo
- › DUNU DN-2000J by Brooko
- › Null Audio Vitesse Copper Cable by MikePortnoy
- › Aune B1 by Cotnijoe
- › Schiit Audio Valhalla 2 by WifiWizard
- › AKG K612 PRO Reference Studio Headphones by rigodeni
- › RHA MA750 by fableofgod
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2