More expensive in the UK and EU hopefully doesn't mean £=$ but actually means $200 + VAT.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Q701, HE-400, D5000 and Matrix M-Stage? Last post on 8/3/14 at 5:28am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 7/30/14
You can read my detailed look @ these here: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/50947-audio-technica-ws-55i-black-the-best-bang-for-buck-portable-headphones/
Admittedly, I took far too long to post this review. I wanted to try a different approach that involved becoming accustomed to the signature followed by a period without them, and then a...
FiiO has been quite successful with their X series of high resolution digital audio player. So much so that perhaps even they themselves didn’t anticipate that the company will have to shift its...
I bought these at less than half retail on a whim from Audio Advisor, looking to replace my aging Sennheiser HD 580's. Look at the picture...these are VERY NICELY made headphones! All aluminum...
The HM5 Velours are quite simply, an uber-comfortable pad for HM5/Shure/Beyer/ATH/(most large circumaural headphones). I was offered a review sample from Brainwavz and have the following to say...
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 4460
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Looks good, for once I wish I lived close to you so I can nip some of your review units
Wow, That looks pretty good, you'd need only 2 filters to EQ it into a near-ruler-flat FR.
Thought I'd share this:
"Amorossia" by Ceui
The Q701's and LCD2.2's on Dreams by Fleetwood Mac
are evenly matched
The vocals are much better seperated and clearer with Q701's. While with LCD2.2's they are just creamed into there and lusciously delicious flowy.
The instruments on the LCD2.2's are just there with good seperation. On the Q701's. They are very clean and very well separated. Instruments are more pronounced on Q701's and sharper while they are more balanced on LCD2.2's
With Bass, The LCD2.2's deliver creamy bass every second while the Q701's deliver just enough.
The headphones are opposites of each other but both have a different form of neutrality that they are looking at.
Now that I have heard the LCD2.2's
I can say...that I probably don't need to buy them.
many companies do
200 USD and 200 Euro and 200 Sterling which is really not fair as 200 Sterling is 300 USD
The dealers will be the ones to decide
so check your local fiio dealer and see what they are currently doing.
If they are taking the USD Price and adding VAT or something else
Haha. I wish I had more still though
Hot treble? I guess it is treble prone but I wouldnt' say hot. Very active
This spring break? Sure.
I won't have the LCD2.2's then'
but I may have something else ...hopefully..they think enough of me to send the 'stuff'
Thanks for the matching thoughts.
I can definately see how the
HD650 LCD2 Q701/K
Were rivals at one point. Never heard HD 650 but now that I have heard these two. I can say that....the chart on lower gains is so fricking true
And looking at it now. Paying $75 for my Q701's means I just robbed someone very hard.
Listen to Mr. Self-destruct by Nine Inch Nails. :-)
I just need to get out of the house and do something. I could learn how to code since I can do that now and it would make the summer a bit less stressful for me. I'll probably learn how to do Python first and then move onto HTML and CSS. Arduino afterwards?
I remember those days
Got myself a PRoxy Engine up and running with it.
Forgot where and how I hosted it so I can't even use it now though
It was a random post about electrostats. Felt like saying "dem electrostats"
-_- everyone knows that they're planars
Don't get full of yourself, son.
Looked at that line. Makes me sound like a jackarse.
Edited by MrViolin - 3/22/13 at 6:46pm
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Grado e Series 10 seconds ago
- › The Fiio X3 Thread. 24 seconds ago
- › Head Fi's Balanced Battalion 35 seconds ago
- › Is a Soundcard Going to Improve my Computer's Audio? 1 minute ago
- › New Sennheiser Momentum In ear 1 minute ago
- › Multi-IEM Review - 328 IEMs compared (Lear LUF-4F / LUF-4B / LUF-4C... 2 minutes ago
- › iFi iDSD Micro DSD512 / PCM768 DAC and Headphone Amp. Impressions,... 3 minutes ago
- › NEW! SONY NWZ-A10 Series Walkman. Micro SD Card Slot! 3 minutes ago
- › Headphones for metal music - ultimate solution 3 minutes ago
- › New Release! The K7XX Massdrop First Edition - an exclusive from... 3 minutes ago
- › Audio Technica ATH-WS55i Portable Headphones with Microphone for... by oThatsEric
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by Kamakahah
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by ClieOS
- › HiFiMAN HE-300 by Willy 2 Streams
- › Brainwavz HM5 Velor Memory Foam Replacements Earpads - Suitable For... by JoeDoe
- › TTPOD T1-E High Definition Dual Dynamic Professional In-ear Earphone by audiobean
- › Creative Aurvana Live! 2 Headset with 40mm Drivers and In-Line Mic by donnot
- › Zynsonix Trebuchet HiFiMan Balanced Cable by BeatsWork
- › Mitsubishi LT-30 by Golden Ears
- › JVC HARX700 High-Grade Full-Size Headphone by ajlan
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)