More expensive in the UK and EU hopefully doesn't mean £=$ but actually means $200 + VAT.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Q701, HE-400, D5000 and Matrix M-Stage? Last post on 8/3/14 at 5:28am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 7/30/14
Brainwavz S0 Quick Review Thanks to mp4nation for the sample. Full Review here http://www.head-fi.org/t/743834/brainwavz-s0-review-by-mark2410 Brief: The S5 has a baby...
Over the recent months, Creative has been bursting out some pretty nice portable gears aiming from the basic casual user all the way up to serious audiophiles. Most importantly, they are pricing...
The main selling point of this DAP is its size. Operation is straightforward, and small screen is better than none. Sound signature is likeable, detailed enough and musical enough. It uses RKnanoC...
I realize this is ancient news in 2014 but I recently rediscovered my iAudio7 and am loving it. It sounds remarkably good for a "fun"-signatured DAP and holy mackerel, the battery life is...
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 4460
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Looks good, for once I wish I lived close to you so I can nip some of your review units
Wow, That looks pretty good, you'd need only 2 filters to EQ it into a near-ruler-flat FR.
Thought I'd share this:
"Amorossia" by Ceui
The Q701's and LCD2.2's on Dreams by Fleetwood Mac
are evenly matched
The vocals are much better seperated and clearer with Q701's. While with LCD2.2's they are just creamed into there and lusciously delicious flowy.
The instruments on the LCD2.2's are just there with good seperation. On the Q701's. They are very clean and very well separated. Instruments are more pronounced on Q701's and sharper while they are more balanced on LCD2.2's
With Bass, The LCD2.2's deliver creamy bass every second while the Q701's deliver just enough.
The headphones are opposites of each other but both have a different form of neutrality that they are looking at.
Now that I have heard the LCD2.2's
I can say...that I probably don't need to buy them.
many companies do
200 USD and 200 Euro and 200 Sterling which is really not fair as 200 Sterling is 300 USD
The dealers will be the ones to decide
so check your local fiio dealer and see what they are currently doing.
If they are taking the USD Price and adding VAT or something else
Haha. I wish I had more still though
Hot treble? I guess it is treble prone but I wouldnt' say hot. Very active
This spring break? Sure.
I won't have the LCD2.2's then'
but I may have something else ...hopefully..they think enough of me to send the 'stuff'
Thanks for the matching thoughts.
I can definately see how the
HD650 LCD2 Q701/K
Were rivals at one point. Never heard HD 650 but now that I have heard these two. I can say that....the chart on lower gains is so fricking true
And looking at it now. Paying $75 for my Q701's means I just robbed someone very hard.
Listen to Mr. Self-destruct by Nine Inch Nails. :-)
I just need to get out of the house and do something. I could learn how to code since I can do that now and it would make the summer a bit less stressful for me. I'll probably learn how to do Python first and then move onto HTML and CSS. Arduino afterwards?
I remember those days
Got myself a PRoxy Engine up and running with it.
Forgot where and how I hosted it so I can't even use it now though
It was a random post about electrostats. Felt like saying "dem electrostats"
-_- everyone knows that they're planars
Don't get full of yourself, son.
Looked at that line. Makes me sound like a jackarse.
Edited by MrViolin - 3/22/13 at 6:46pm
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › I am moving away from gaming headsets...help please. 43 seconds ago
- › Chord Hugo (original case) 1 minute ago
- › Fiio X5 Thread - info updated on Jan 17th 2014 1 minute ago
- › Vinnie Rossi LIO - Ultracapacitor-Powered, Modular Hi-Fi System is... 1 minute ago
- › Schiit Lyr Tube Rollers 2 minutes ago
- › Brand Spanking New A&K AK120II and AK100II 2 minutes ago
- › Tidal Lossless Streaming 3 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 3 minutes ago
- › Audiobyte Hydra X + with Nad M51 Dac 3 minutes ago
- › Submit your DAP specs please - I am creating "Dapper" a Mac iTunes... 4 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz S0 In-Ear Headphones by mark2410
- › Creative Sound Blaster E3 Headphone Amplifier by ClieOS
- › Blue Microphones Mo-Fi Powered High-Fidelity Headphones with... by MacedonianHero
- › Basic K3 by nino9
- › Cowon iAUDIO 7 16Gb by Climber
- › Audio-Technica ATH-AD700X Audiophile Open-Air Headphones by TheHeadPhoneGuy
- › Shure SRH840 by SoundApprentice
- › Beyerdynamic DT-990 Professional Headphones by SoundApprentice
- › ROCK JAW ALFA GENUS by anoobis
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by dweaver
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)