More expensive in the UK and EU hopefully doesn't mean £=$ but actually means $200 + VAT.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- DAC/AMP for q701 Under $300 Last post on 9/2/13 at 1:26am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 7/30/14
Bose QC20/QC20i Prefatory Notes: I purchased this product and am therefore not immune to the negative effects of buyer’s remorse potentially inflicted upon me, unlike those who received free...
I bought my RP3 for my headphone set up to enter in the world of vinyl and what a buy! Overall the rega is a very sensitive Turntable however, it awes me everytime I plug it in a play.
I have owned the WA2 for about a year now. I typically listen to Alternative Rock, occasional Rap and some Blues. I am using a Arcam rDac with it and I also have a Rega RP-3 and a Project Phono...
Disclaimer: I was sent a sample of the Brainwavz S5 for review. This will not affect my opinion of these IEMs in any way. You can also find this review(with pictures) on my own blog...
Switching from desktop audio system to the dap system is a painful experience if you have a seriously monitoring taste for any music and get used to top-notch headphones system like hd800+ ecba...
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 4460
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Looks good, for once I wish I lived close to you so I can nip some of your review units
Wow, That looks pretty good, you'd need only 2 filters to EQ it into a near-ruler-flat FR.
Thought I'd share this:
"Amorossia" by Ceui
The Q701's and LCD2.2's on Dreams by Fleetwood Mac
are evenly matched
The vocals are much better seperated and clearer with Q701's. While with LCD2.2's they are just creamed into there and lusciously delicious flowy.
The instruments on the LCD2.2's are just there with good seperation. On the Q701's. They are very clean and very well separated. Instruments are more pronounced on Q701's and sharper while they are more balanced on LCD2.2's
With Bass, The LCD2.2's deliver creamy bass every second while the Q701's deliver just enough.
The headphones are opposites of each other but both have a different form of neutrality that they are looking at.
Now that I have heard the LCD2.2's
I can say...that I probably don't need to buy them.
many companies do
200 USD and 200 Euro and 200 Sterling which is really not fair as 200 Sterling is 300 USD
The dealers will be the ones to decide
so check your local fiio dealer and see what they are currently doing.
If they are taking the USD Price and adding VAT or something else
Haha. I wish I had more still though
Hot treble? I guess it is treble prone but I wouldnt' say hot. Very active
This spring break? Sure.
I won't have the LCD2.2's then'
but I may have something else ...hopefully..they think enough of me to send the 'stuff'
Thanks for the matching thoughts.
I can definately see how the
HD650 LCD2 Q701/K
Were rivals at one point. Never heard HD 650 but now that I have heard these two. I can say that....the chart on lower gains is so fricking true
And looking at it now. Paying $75 for my Q701's means I just robbed someone very hard.
Listen to Mr. Self-destruct by Nine Inch Nails. :-)
I just need to get out of the house and do something. I could learn how to code since I can do that now and it would make the summer a bit less stressful for me. I'll probably learn how to do Python first and then move onto HTML and CSS. Arduino afterwards?
I remember those days
Got myself a PRoxy Engine up and running with it.
Forgot where and how I hosted it so I can't even use it now though
It was a random post about electrostats. Felt like saying "dem electrostats"
-_- everyone knows that they're planars
Don't get full of yourself, son.
Looked at that line. Makes me sound like a jackarse.
Edited by MrViolin - 3/22/13 at 6:46pm
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Hifiman he-400i Impressions and Discussion 43 seconds ago
- › FiiO E18 2 minutes ago
- › The Fiio X3 Thread. 2 minutes ago
- › Need Help in choosing the right on ear portable headphone 3 minutes ago
- › Looking to buy my first pair of CIEMs, I'm drowning with all the... 4 minutes ago
- › Havi B3 Pro-1 Impressions Thread 6 minutes ago
- › IC: Astell & Kern AK120II with RWA mod 6 minutes ago
- › Amplifier for DT990 600ohm? 7 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 7 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser IE80's Impressions Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Bose QuietComfort 20i Acoustic Noise Cancelling Headphones by dbdchc
- › Rega RP3 by Nhubley
- › Woo Audio 2 by Nhubley
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by razor5cl
- › Aune M1 Hi-Fi Wav Player by wtnwin111
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by Armaegis
- › Fidue A83 Reference Class Triple Hybrid IEM by Brooko
- › Audio-gd NFB29 by kvtaco17
- › Grado RS1i Reference Series Headphones by Textfeud
- › Shure SRH 440 Professional Studio Headphones by donniefalcone
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)