More expensive in the UK and EU hopefully doesn't mean £=$ but actually means $200 + VAT.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Q701, HE-400, D5000 and Matrix M-Stage? Last post on 8/3/14 at 5:28am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Jlab Epic, Don't blow this off if you like Sony MH1 or MH1C Last post on 11/27/13 at 7:32pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:44am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 12/10/14
Overview The Alien is a well-priced (~$250 AUD), compact, screenless player that plays only WAV and FLAC files – no MP3, no AAC, just the two major lossless options. For some people that will...
Shure SRH840, are a value filled set of extraordinary headphones, worth every single coin you spend on it. The bass register is perfect for any genre of song you play through you...
I got the Sennheiser HD-598 based on all the existing rave reviews. It's amazingly comfortable. That's all the good I can say about it. I just hate the sound. Okay, I am no "audiophile". I am...
This is a good amplifier in my limited experience, *but*, it might not better than some of the leading solid-state competitors in this price range ($500-600). I haven't compared it too, for...
Wonderful headset. Very underrated because razer gets a lot of hate for being mainstream
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 4460
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Looks good, for once I wish I lived close to you so I can nip some of your review units
Wow, That looks pretty good, you'd need only 2 filters to EQ it into a near-ruler-flat FR.
Thought I'd share this:
"Amorossia" by Ceui
The Q701's and LCD2.2's on Dreams by Fleetwood Mac
are evenly matched
The vocals are much better seperated and clearer with Q701's. While with LCD2.2's they are just creamed into there and lusciously delicious flowy.
The instruments on the LCD2.2's are just there with good seperation. On the Q701's. They are very clean and very well separated. Instruments are more pronounced on Q701's and sharper while they are more balanced on LCD2.2's
With Bass, The LCD2.2's deliver creamy bass every second while the Q701's deliver just enough.
The headphones are opposites of each other but both have a different form of neutrality that they are looking at.
Now that I have heard the LCD2.2's
I can say...that I probably don't need to buy them.
many companies do
200 USD and 200 Euro and 200 Sterling which is really not fair as 200 Sterling is 300 USD
The dealers will be the ones to decide
so check your local fiio dealer and see what they are currently doing.
If they are taking the USD Price and adding VAT or something else
Haha. I wish I had more still though
Hot treble? I guess it is treble prone but I wouldnt' say hot. Very active
This spring break? Sure.
I won't have the LCD2.2's then'
but I may have something else ...hopefully..they think enough of me to send the 'stuff'
Thanks for the matching thoughts.
I can definately see how the
HD650 LCD2 Q701/K
Were rivals at one point. Never heard HD 650 but now that I have heard these two. I can say that....the chart on lower gains is so fricking true
And looking at it now. Paying $75 for my Q701's means I just robbed someone very hard.
Listen to Mr. Self-destruct by Nine Inch Nails. :-)
I just need to get out of the house and do something. I could learn how to code since I can do that now and it would make the summer a bit less stressful for me. I'll probably learn how to do Python first and then move onto HTML and CSS. Arduino afterwards?
I remember those days
Got myself a PRoxy Engine up and running with it.
Forgot where and how I hosted it so I can't even use it now though
It was a random post about electrostats. Felt like saying "dem electrostats"
-_- everyone knows that they're planars
Don't get full of yourself, son.
Looked at that line. Makes me sound like a jackarse.
Edited by MrViolin - 3/22/13 at 6:46pm
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Music Game IX just now
- › Band Name Game II 33 seconds ago
- › [REVIEW/TOUR] Somic MH412 + Viper4Android. The "Put Up or Shut Up"... 40 seconds ago
- › Sony PHA-3 balanced portable dac/amp 44 seconds ago
- › Bowers & Wilkins P5 Mobile Headphones Review 54 seconds ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 59 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 1 minute ago
- › Roll call: Indians staying in India, interested in high end... 1 minute ago
- › THE HYPE.............................. Appreciation Thread. 1 minute ago
- › Equipment for listening to CDs with my Sennheiser HD 800s 2 minutes ago
- › SHOZY Alien DAP by Loquah
- › Shure SRH840 by SoundScout
- › Sennheiser HD-598 by MyFamilyShoppin
- › Lehmann Rhinelander by jdpark
- › RAZER Kraken Pro Circumaural Analog Gaming Headset - Black by kigisaru
- › AWEI ES-Q9 Super Bass Wooden Earphones Headphones Headsets Fiber... by Mellowship
- › Koss Pro4S Full Size Studio Headphones, Black with Silver Trim by Zombie_X
- › Shure SRH1540 Headphones by nicholars
- › Sony MDREX10LP/BLK In-Ear Headphones by originalgusbus
- › Shure Sound Isolating Earphone SE315 Hi-Definition Micro Speaker... by acain
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)