More expensive in the UK and EU hopefully doesn't mean £=$ but actually means $200 + VAT.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- DAC/AMP for q701 Under $300 Last post on 9/2/13 at 1:26am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs...
Last edited: 7/26/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)Last edited: 12/4/13
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable Devices)Last edited: 12/28/12
The CAL! 2 is a big improvement over the first version. Creative brands this as a "premium headphone" on the box, but is it? First thing I noticed was the soundstage. It's MUCH better than...
As nicely explained by Victor in his review of the same CIEM, this is the previous flagship model from FitEar. In fact, unless you are married to the emphasised bass of the MH335DW, this would...
First of all, I am not a audiofile with several pairs of $1,000 headphones. I am more of a casual listener but I do like good sound. This is also my first review on head-fi so give me some feedback...
I love these headphones! So comfortable you will forget you're wearing them. My cousin once commented "This is the best bass I've ever heard in a headphone!" While I know there are headphones out...
My first in-ear headphone. Always thought they couldn't be any good compared to the over-ear headphones. I was wrong. The looks are a matter of taste, so I keep that in the middle for a...
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 4460post #66886 of 969423/22/13 at 5:39pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #66887 of 969423/22/13 at 5:39pm
Looks good, for once I wish I lived close to you so I can nip some of your review unitsQuote:
Wow, That looks pretty good, you'd need only 2 filters to EQ it into a near-ruler-flat FR.
Thought I'd share this:
"Amorossia" by Ceuipost #66888 of 969423/22/13 at 5:43pmpost #66889 of 969423/22/13 at 5:44pmpost #66890 of 969423/22/13 at 5:46pmThread Starterpost #66891 of 969423/22/13 at 5:46pmpost #66892 of 969423/22/13 at 5:47pmQuote:Originally Posted by bowei006
The Q701's and LCD2.2's on Dreams by Fleetwood Mac
are evenly matched
The vocals are much better seperated and clearer with Q701's. While with LCD2.2's they are just creamed into there and lusciously delicious flowy.
The instruments on the LCD2.2's are just there with good seperation. On the Q701's. They are very clean and very well separated. Instruments are more pronounced on Q701's and sharper while they are more balanced on LCD2.2's
With Bass, The LCD2.2's deliver creamy bass every second while the Q701's deliver just enough.
The headphones are opposites of each other but both have a different form of neutrality that they are looking at.
Now that I have heard the LCD2.2's
I can say...that I probably don't need to buy them.Glad that your thoughts match mine. You did alot better in wording it though :)post #66893 of 969423/22/13 at 5:51pmQuote:
many companies do
200 USD and 200 Euro and 200 Sterling which is really not fair as 200 Sterling is 300 USD
The dealers will be the ones to decide
so check your local fiio dealer and see what they are currently doing.
If they are taking the USD Price and adding VAT or something elseQuote:
Haha. I wish I had more still thoughQuote:
Hot treble? I guess it is treble prone but I wouldnt' say hot. Very activeQuote:
This spring break? Sure.
I won't have the LCD2.2's then'
but I may have something else ...hopefully..they think enough of me to send the 'stuff'
Thanks for the matching thoughts.
I can definately see how the
HD650 LCD2 Q701/K
Were rivals at one point. Never heard HD 650 but now that I have heard these two. I can say that....the chart on lower gains is so fricking true
And looking at it now. Paying $75 for my Q701's means I just robbed someone very hard.post #66894 of 969423/22/13 at 6:05pmQuote:
Listen to Mr. Self-destruct by Nine Inch Nails. :-)post #66895 of 969423/22/13 at 6:05pmThread Starter
I just need to get out of the house and do something. I could learn how to code since I can do that now and it would make the summer a bit less stressful for me. I'll probably learn how to do Python first and then move onto HTML and CSS. Arduino afterwards?post #66896 of 969423/22/13 at 6:23pmQuote:
I remember those days
Got myself a PRoxy Engine up and running with it.
Forgot where and how I hosted it so I can't even use it now thoughpost #66897 of 969423/22/13 at 6:35pmpost #66898 of 969423/22/13 at 6:36pmpost #66899 of 969423/22/13 at 6:41pmpost #66900 of 969423/22/13 at 6:42pm
It was a random post about electrostats. Felt like saying "dem electrostats"
-_- everyone knows that they're planars
Don't get full of yourself, son.
Looked at that line. Makes me sound like a jackarse.
Edited by MrViolin - 3/22/13 at 6:46pm
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
- › DNA Stratus 2A3 amplifier - first impressions 18 seconds ago
- › Bass Earphones at the $100-200 price range 30 seconds ago
- › Need help choosing a pair headphones up to 200 euros 1 minute ago
- › The Centrance HiFi M8 thread 2 minutes ago
- › The discovery thread.! Yamaha HPH-200 (PG 1110) !!.KEF... 3 minutes ago
- › Multi-Portable Amp Thread: 16 amps reviewed (Leckerton UHA-6S MKII... 4 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 429 or Sennheiser HD 439 5 minutes ago
- › Sony NWZ-ZX1 - 35th Walkman Anniversary model 5 minutes ago
- › Looking for a durable, balanced IEM 6 minutes ago
- › Calling All "Vintage" Integrated/Receiver Owners 6 minutes ago
- › Creative Aurvana Live! 2 Headset with 40mm Drivers and In-Line Mic... by Quaresma
- › FitEar Private C435 Custom In-Ear Monitors by Kiats
- › Monster iSport LIVESTRONG® In-Ear Headphones by Bassbanger101
- › Sennheiser HD 560 Ovation by Beeferer
- › Philips S2BK/28 Fidelio In-Ear Headsets by Antilochos
- › VSONIC VSD1S by IEMagnet01
- › Bowers & Wilkins P7 by eightbitpotion
- › NuForce Icon uDAC-2 (Black) USB DAC (24bit/96kHz) and Headphone... by jshaffe
- › HiFiMAN HE-400 by jshaffe
- › Beyerdynamic DT 880 Pro 250 OHM Semi-open reference headphone by jshaffe
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop Amps... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop &... by warrenpchi