Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 4447

post #66691 of 135427
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post

There are definitely some places that are like that in WA. We actually have every climate type in Washington other than a tropical climate. So whatever landscape you're thinking of is definitely possible here. It's beautiful over on Mice's side of the state...

Now off to eat that Chinese food I posted last night as a celebration for getting accepted :D

Didn't see da post~_~  post eet. 

 

Lol chinese food. Greasy but good. Not so much for your health tho. Bok Choy is amazing. 

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

Ef; A tale of Two Cities is one of the most recognizes games in AVN/VN industry for having incredible cinematography and story and music.

 

The anime itself is on 'real' anime watchers best romances list constantly

wait. is the two cities part for real? I'm laughing so hard.  


Edited by MrViolin - 3/21/13 at 5:31pm
post #66692 of 135427
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

psycho pass final is out!!

Don;t you say anything until I finished it!

post #66693 of 135427
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

......

It's a handicap for you.

 

ehh. not me

Tenmon

 

He created music for

Ef A tale of Two Cities(or the anime version memories and melodies)

And all the Makoto Shinkai movies

 

This song is beautiful:

 

The Makoto Shinkai film and Ef a Tale of Two Cities

 

of which tenmon is featured in as the main composer,

 

Are some of the most recognizes series by anime lovers for having incredible cinematography and romance.

 

They top many people's romance lists and OST lists.

 

I already know Tenmon huehuehue
How bout something like Tifa's or Aerith's theme from FFVII (I really doubt i needed to say the game these songs are from) The Advent Children Version of these songs are just
1282786204310.jpg?1318992465


Edited by Endcode - 3/21/13 at 5:48pm
post #66694 of 135427
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post

Don;t you say anything until I finished it!

well, mc dies. Sorry son. 

post #66695 of 135427
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endcode View Post

Yoooo, can someone point me to some music like this?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7qtuPd6oXs
 

Something that feels almost like its describing beauty, but also reflective (kinda). 

Tenmon

 

He created music for

Ef A tale of Two Cities(or the anime version memories and melodies)

And all the Makoto Shinkai movies

 

This song is beautiful:

 

 

The Makoto Shinkai film and Ef a Tale of Two Cities

 

of which tenmon is featured in as the main composer,

 

Are some of the most recognizes series by anime lovers for having incredible cinematography and romance.

 

They top many people's romance lists and OST lists.

Ooooh that song [again]! My brother always plays that song [again] and I always want to cry after listening to it. >.>

post #66696 of 135427

It's what I expected

 

 

An 8/10 series :/

 

 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

The only thing that was cool was the awesome coolio ending sequence

 

 

Many of the themes and things they do in this series aren't very original.

 

She becomes what megane was and the new girl comes in

 

HOLY CRAP THEY WERE LESBIANS!??

 

S2 though :)

post #66697 of 135427
Quote:
Originally Posted by miceblue View Post

Ooooh that song [again]! My brother always plays that song [again] and I always want to cry after listening to it. >.>

Have you ever seen the Makoto Shinkai Movies

 

5Cm per second

 

they are AWESOME!

post #66698 of 135427
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

Have you ever seen the Makoto Shinkai Movies

 

5Cm per second

 

they are AWESOME!

o~ another forgotten one. 

 

 


Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

It's what I expected

 

 

An 8/10 series :/

 

 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

The only thing that was cool was the awesome coolio ending sequence

 

 

Many of the themes and things they do in this series aren't very original.

 

She becomes what megane was and the new girl comes in

 

HOLY CRAP THEY WERE LESBIANS!??

 

S2 though :)

 

s2? Naw. Nope. Don't think so. 

post #66699 of 135427
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by miceblue View Post

Ooooh that song [again]! My brother always plays that song [again] and I always want to cry after listening to it. >.>

Have you ever seen the Makoto Shinkai Movies

 

5Cm per second

 

they are AWESOME!

Nope, it doesn't ring a bell. I'll check them out when I get the chance. *I need to update my MyAnimeList too...*

post #66700 of 135427
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrViolin View Post

o~ another forgotten one. 

 

 


 

s2? Naw. Nope. Don't think so. 

 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

watch the ending

 

They tell you that a S2 is comming.

 

The only difference is, is that its an unconfirmed S2.

 

Many series will say it, but not get another one. Depends on sales and viewership. PP will more or less get one.

Kiss in 5cm per second is an AWESOME song.

post #66701 of 135427
Quote:
Originally Posted by miceblue View Post

Nope, it doesn't ring a bell. I'll check them out when I get the chance. *I need to update my MyAnimeList too...*

...you need to watch it

 

I don't think it needs to be said that it is one of my most fav movies ever

 

It is literally just so fricking good.

post #66702 of 135427
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

watch the ending

 

They tell you that a S2 is comming.

 

The only difference is, is that its an unconfirmed S2.

 

Many series will say it, but not get another one. Depends on sales and viewership. PP will more or less get one.

Kiss in 5cm per second is an AWESOME song.

ha. yeah. Kami Sama dolls had the same thing, except their sales plummeted b/c of those fujoshi and No.6 and what other bad stuff that was there at the time. 

 

Meh. Another boring season it'd be for pp. Unless MC girl suddenly became cooler or sexier or both.  

Not sure how well sales did for Majikoi, but it would've made an awesome s2 :) VN was amazing. They made a second one. Hope that gets adapted soon. 

 

Bah, Production i.G actually going for a second season. 

post #66703 of 135427

I put a cancellation out for the GTX Titan(-£819.99) frown.gif and ordered a GTX 670 4GB(£340), EK backplate(£20) and an EK full cover block in acrylic and nickel(£80) instead. No waiting for stock and spare £380 to spend on headphones!o2smile.gif (Common sense kicked in, I can't justify the Titan at all since I don't really game much).

post #66704 of 135427
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrViolin View Post

ha. yeah. Kami Sama dolls had the same thing, except their sales plummeted b/c of those fujoshi and No.6 and what other bad stuff that was there at the time. 

 

Meh. Another boring season it'd be for pp. Unless MC girl suddenly became cooler or sexier or both.  

Not sure how well sales did for Majikoi, but it would've made an awesome s2 :) VN was amazing. They made a second one. Hope that gets adapted soon. 

 

Bah, Production i.G actually going for a second season. 

I agree. PP wasn't really fantastic

 

Nice to think about its flawed psychology and morals 

 

But nothing too special

 

Hey, nothing good lately, there better be a S2 so I have something to watch

 

Yeah, Kamisama Dolls was the one I was thijnking of as well.

 

There were some huge problems with it.

 

Who is watching SSY, how has it been?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tangster View Post

I put a cancellation out for the GTX Titan(-£819.99) frown.gif and ordered a GTX 670 4GB(£340), EK backplate(£20) and an EK full cover block in acrylic and nickel(£80) instead. No waiting for stock and spare £380 to spend on headphones!o2smile.gif (Common sense kicked in, I can't justify the Titan at all since I don't really game much).

yep see :)

post #66705 of 135427
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tangster View Post

I put a cancellation out for the GTX Titan(-£819.99) frown.gif and ordered a GTX 670 4GB(£340), EK backplate(£20) and an EK full cover block in acrylic and nickel(£80) instead. No waiting for stock and spare £380 to spend on headphones!o2smile.gif (Common sense kicked in, I can't justify the Titan at all since I don't really game much).

good chap, I'm glad you did. Tech values always degrades with few and rare exceptions, if any. 

 

Ah, not sure if EK still has its nickel plating problem. All of the waterblock companies used to have that problem. Think EK fixed it though. 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge