Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 4435

post #66511 of 121607
Quote:
Originally Posted by mbamg View Post

 

He lives in Hong Kong in a small part of an apartment that's barely bigger than a cubicle. I doubt that he can afford to have a car. But if he's got a scooter... biggrin.gif

Fine then... He can put it on his macbook pro... Either way, I think he will appreciate the message :D

post #66512 of 121607
Quote:
Originally Posted by Accoun View Post

Just finished watching the Lemmy documentary. He is God.
I mean, if he wasn't, he'd die tenths of years ago.

Oh, and the movie itself is awesome!
Go. Watch. It.

I think you should watch Wayne's World.

 

Some dude told me it was awesome. Never saw it though. Can't remember who that dude was. Oh well, bottom of the list for movie watches.

post #66513 of 121607
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post

Fine then... He can put it on his macbook pro... Either way, I think he will appreciate the message :D


Actually, I was going to say that if he didn't have a scooter, he should sell his macbook pro and get one. He could put the sticker on the back of a scooter helmet and do the Harlem Shake with it on campus.


Edited by mbamg - 3/20/13 at 4:00pm
post #66514 of 121607

I  just saw that there's an 18" Normandy SR2 replica model. Problem is that it's £270. I'll settle for the Garrus and Tali figures then, they're only £60 each. Might get the Silver SR1 mini fig (6.75") for £30 when it releases in July. It looks much nicer than the SR2 version.

post #66515 of 121607
Quote:
Originally Posted by andresgomes View Post

how much did it cost (to bored to search)
since the stuff was expensive at the time, $1600.
post #66516 of 121607
Quote:
Originally Posted by mbamg View Post


Actually, I was going to say that if he didn't have a scooter, he should sell his macbook pro and get one. He could put the sticker on the back of a scooter helmet and do the Harlem Shake with it on campus.

 

post #66517 of 121607
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tangster View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbamg View Post


Actually, I was going to say that if he didn't have a scooter, he should sell his macbook pro and get one. He could put the sticker on the back of a scooter helmet and do the Harlem Shake with it on campus.

 

I don't even....that thing is worse than Gangnam Style. -.-

post #66518 of 121607
Quote:
Originally Posted by miceblue View Post

I don't even....that thing is worse than Gangnam Style. -.-

Why, just why?
my ex has been coming everyday since Monday... She'll stop after Thursday.
still sick. frown.gif
too bored, and angel beats is taking too long to DL...
post #66519 of 121607

Ohayou~

2 words from me today...

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

I know I trolled Joe for watching IS when there was better to watch

 

But IS Season 2 just got confirmed and hell, I'll watch it................. -___-

Yes!! biggrin.gif

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post

I found the perfect bumper sticker for Borisu today biggrin.gif

No.

post #66520 of 121607
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post

Ohayou~

2 words from me today...

Yes!! biggrin.gif

 

No.

Ohayou!

Why not????

post #66521 of 121607
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post

Ohayou!

Why not????


because I don't *heart* 3D Media Technology, heck I don't even know who they are.

post #66522 of 121607
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post

Ohayou~

2 words from me today...

Yes!! biggrin.gif

 

No.

Yeah, it was stupid fun..but IS ...had cute charlotte :)

post #66523 of 121607
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

 

I think you should watch Wayne's World.

 

Some dude told me it was awesome. Never saw it though. Can't remember who that dude was. Oh well, bottom of the list for movie watches.

 

So why are you recommending it? I have seen it and whoever he was, he was fu.cking right. I totally agree with him. 

So that makes two recommendations, you really should watch it...

 

 

 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

;-)

post #66524 of 121607
Quote:
Originally Posted by Accoun View Post

 

So why are you recommending it? I have seen it and whoever he was, he was fu.cking right. I totally agree with him. 

So that makes two recommendations, you really should watch it...

 

 

 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

;-)

Hmm, that annoying bite of words sounds weirdly familiar?

 

Just a coincidence. Meh. Thrown to the bottom of the to watch list again. evil_smiley.gif

 

 


Edited by bowei006 - 3/20/13 at 5:07pm
post #66525 of 121607
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post


because I don't *heart* 3D Media Technology, heck I don't even know who they are.

I was more referring to the I <3 3D part, since you seem to love your 3D girls wink.gif

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge