Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- DAC/AMP for q701 Under $300 Last post on 9/2/13 at 1:26am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs...
Last edited: 7/26/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)Last edited: 2/5/14
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable Devices)Last edited: 12/28/12
My current set. My favorite and my private oasis. These beauties will cut out most if not all ambient noise like while driving in a car and household noise when the music is flowing. I became a fan...
I was asked to listen to the Musical Fidelity MF100 and received them about 4 weeks ago. I get quite a lot of headphones through my door, I only review the ones I like and I like these a lot. I...
Got the SE846 last week and did some hours of comparison with my current SE535. My bias was towards keeping them - I like flagship products as a "there is nothing better" products, i.e. do not...
So I finally broke my go to earbuds, and went searching for a replacement. I was actually so disappointed with these things that I made it a point to get out and put out a review. Bass continuously...
I was looking for closed headphones with a pricetag up to €200 that could be used without an amp. After some research and listening sessions I bought the M50x. There's really not a lot to say about...
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 4434post #66496 of 1072693/20/13 at 1:28pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #66497 of 1072693/20/13 at 1:31pmQuote:
I was eating some ketchup chips and I nearly choked upon seeing that picture, hahahahaha.post #66498 of 1072693/20/13 at 1:33pmQuote:
I almost got mini panda thrown out of a test once as I got him to read a recommended fav manga of mine...when all of a sudden. He burst out laughing...post #66499 of 1072693/20/13 at 1:37pmQuote:post #66500 of 1072693/20/13 at 1:47pmpost #66501 of 1072693/20/13 at 1:58pmpost #66502 of 1072693/20/13 at 2:02pmpost #66503 of 1072693/20/13 at 2:03pmpost #66504 of 1072693/20/13 at 2:05pmQuote:
That's why that artist sounds familiar. Dat Bad Apple album!
Edited by miceblue - 3/20/13 at 2:08pmpost #66505 of 1072693/20/13 at 2:21pmNo!!! I lost all my quotes! Stupid mobile site -_-
@tang: thanks, I'll be picking up some wood soon..
@watches: I prefer digital
@panthers: I'd rather have a mousepad of a character I recognize..
I found the perfect bumper sticker for Borisu todaypost #66506 of 1072693/20/13 at 2:49pmQuote:Originally Posted by gopanthersgo1
Case: Antec LanBoy Air Red (White Fractal deign R4 with side panel coming in around 5 days from now )
CPU: Intel I5-3570K
Mobo: Asus P8Z68-V Pro Gen 3
GPU: EVGA GTX 480
Boot SSD: Intel 330 60GB
Game HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB 64mb 7200 RPM
Storage HDD: Seagate Barracuda 3TB 64mb 7200 RPM
CD: LITE-ON IHAS 624B (Flashed from 424B)
Sound Card: Creative X-FiTitanium HD (For sale)
PSU: Corsair TX750v2
RAM: G-Skill Sniper 4x4GB 2133Mhz
WiFi: Rosewill 300Mb/s card (Doesn't support 5.4GHz)
CPU Cooling: Thermal Water2.0 Pro
how much did it cost (to bored to search)post #66507 of 1072693/20/13 at 2:50pmQuote:post #66508 of 1072693/20/13 at 2:58pm
If you're asking about Nixie clocks in general, it depends on what the kit uses. I bought one that has a GPS module to synch to the atomic clocks, so I'd say that one is pretty accurate.
And the bonfire pic was awesome, bowei.post #66509 of 1072693/20/13 at 3:21pmpost #66510 of 1072693/20/13 at 3:45pmQuote:
He lives in Hong Kong in a small part of an apartment that's barely bigger than a cubicle. I doubt that he can afford to have a car. But if he's got a scooter...
Edited by mbamg - 3/20/13 at 3:46pm
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
- › HiFiMan High-End Series Owners' Club (Enter with the Google Docs... 18 seconds ago
- › PC Enthusiast-Fi (PC Gaming/Parts/Overclocking) 33 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser HD 598 Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 2 minutes ago
- › The Stax Thread III 2 minutes ago
- › Fresh outta CES: The Hifiman HE-400i and HE-560 3 minutes ago
- › Fostex TH900 Impressions & Discussion Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Why do no audiophiles listen to electronic music? 3 minutes ago
- › Do I need a DAC? 3 minutes ago
- › IC: Westone ES5 4 minutes ago
- › Ultimate Ears 500 by echo1284
- › Musical Fidelity MF-100 High Quality On-Ear Headphones by astroid
- › Shure SE846 Sound Isolating™ Earphone by agistrilink
- › NCredible NErgy In-Ear Headphones by Monster® by tevbax
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by De_klusjesman
- › Klipsch S3M-Blue-HP In-Ear Headphone, Blue by DaddyMojo
- › Unique Melody Mentor acrylic universal/custom by svyr
- › Fischer Audio TBA-04 IEM by exsomnis
- › Edifier H850 by ClieOS
- › Edifier USA Spinnaker Media Speaker System (Black) by project86
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude