Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- DAC/AMP for q701 Under $300 Last post on 9/2/13 at 1:26am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 7/30/14
I don’t get asked very often about the Private 333 amongst the Fitear customs I own. Nor do you hear people raving about it as you might in respect of the C435, the MH 334 and the MH335DW....
Before I begin with my review of the Beyerdynamic XP1, all of the below are solely what I’ve managed to get out of the IEM, I suggest to try it out or read some other people’s review to get a...
See The Whole Review With Pictures Here: http://db-headphones.blogspot.com ... Oh and ignore the sliders for the audio quality, value etc. I can't edit the slider scoring on mobile. Disclaimer: I...
Disclaimer First of all, huge thanks to Audrey and the Brainwavz team for giving me the opportunity to write this review. Please note that I was not paid to write this review, nor am I...
First, the normal boilerplate stuff - Audio setup - FLAC files in Media Monkey -> Amazon Basics TOSLINK cable -> Schiit Bifrost w/Uber upgrade -> Knukoncept Shielded RCAs -> Project Ember...
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 4433
Gear mentioned in this thread:
GTX480? A bit low end considering the rest of your hardware... I have an HD 7870 with an FX6300 and less slower RAM, and my gaming performance is still quite GPU bottlenecked.
£820. I posted it in the PC thread. 16day wait for stock, I can still cancel and get a SLI GTX 670 4GB.
I wish I had the kind of money to buy that. Better start importing textbooks from home now the Supreme Court said it was legal...
My friend asked me to make a divergence meter (the one from Steins;Gate)
Gave up as soon as I saw the price of nixie tubes.... even the cheapest ones will go for $8 each, excluding shipping.
And the divergence meter has 8 digits!!!
being poor sucks.
I wanna get a job.
Nixie tubes are pretty darn awesome in my opinion. My dad likes them too. In fact, he likes them so much that he set his screensaver as a Nixie tube clock. XD
Is it accurate?
I dunno, I haven't really looked at it. It's just a Nixie tube version of a digital clock...so I'm assuming yes? Unless daylight saving time didn't activate on his laptop. XD
Which anime is this?
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Post your computer specs!~ 16 seconds ago
- › iBasso D-Zero Portable DAC/AMP, Galaxy S3(GSM) with extended... 56 seconds ago
- › Cant decide on headphones 1 minute ago
- › New Sennheiser Momentum In ear 1 minute ago
- › Got The Brainwavz S0 Today!! 1 minute ago
- › Best headphones that you would recommend based on my tastes 2 minutes ago
- › DNA Stratus 2A3 2 minutes ago
- › Fulla (by) Schiit - News, photos, thoughts, impressions, etc. 2 minutes ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 2 minutes ago
- › Emotiva XDA-2 vs Audio GD NFB 15.32 2 minutes ago
- › FitEar Private 333 by Kiats
- › Beyerdynamic XP1 by SawItComing
- › Audio-Technica ATH-WS77 SOLID BASS Portable Headphones (Japan Import) by DisCHORDDubstep
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by thatBeatsguy
- › Fostex TH 900 by smitty1110
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by aquamacs
- › Audio Technica ATH-IM02 balanced amature inner earphone by thatonenoob
- › DUNU DN-2000 Hybrid 3 way earphone by thatonenoob
- › Fidue A83 Reference Class Triple Hybrid IEM by H20Fidelity
- › Beyerdynamic Tesla T1 by smitty1110
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)