Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 4432

post #66466 of 154442

I know I trolled Joe for watching IS when there was better to watch

 

But IS Season 2 just got confirmed and hell, I'll watch it................. -___-

post #66467 of 154442
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

I know I trolled Joe for watching IS when there was better to watch

 

But IS Season 2 just got confirmed and hell, I'll watch it................. -___-

Which anime is this?

post #66468 of 154442
Quote:
Originally Posted by miceblue View Post

Which anime is this?

Infinite Stratos

post #66469 of 154442
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by miceblue View Post

Which anime is this?

Infinite Stratos

 

>_<

I was eating some ketchup chips and I nearly choked upon seeing that picture, hahahahaha.

post #66470 of 154442
Quote:
Originally Posted by miceblue View Post

 

>_<

I was eating some ketchup chips and I nearly choked upon seeing that picture, hahahahaha.

You're welcome

 

I almost got mini panda thrown out of a test once as I got him to read a recommended fav manga of mine...when all of a sudden. He burst out laughing... rolleyes.gif

post #66471 of 154442
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

You're welcome

 

I almost got mini panda thrown out of a test once as I got him to read a recommended fav manga of mine...when all of a sudden. He burst out laughing... rolleyes.gif

post #66472 of 154442

 

 

Bullly, ALL! The mini pandas! very_evil_smiley.gif

post #66473 of 154442
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

 

 

Bullly, ALL! The mini pandas! very_evil_smiley.gif

Yay random Google Image searching.

LOL wut.

 


Edited by miceblue - 3/20/13 at 2:03pm
post #66474 of 154442
Found Alstroemeria's DOMINATED DANCEHALL yesterday. Been blasting my head off with it since then.
post #66475 of 154442

Singing off to finish my research paper

 

Good day

post #66476 of 154442
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgray91 View Post

Found Alstroemeria's DOMINATED DANCEHALL yesterday. Been blasting my head off with it since then.

That's why that artist sounds familiar. Dat Bad Apple album!

 


Edited by miceblue - 3/20/13 at 2:08pm
post #66477 of 154442
No!!! I lost all my quotes! Stupid mobile site -_-
@tang: thanks, I'll be picking up some wood soon..
@watches: I prefer digital
@panthers: I'd rather have a mousepad of a character I recognize..
I found the perfect bumper sticker for Borisu today biggrin.gif
post #66478 of 154442
Quote:
Originally Posted by gopanthersgo1 View Post


As follows:
Case: Antec LanBoy Air Red (White Fractal deign R4 with side panel coming in around 5 days from now biggrin.gif)
CPU: Intel I5-3570K
Mobo: Asus P8Z68-V Pro Gen 3
GPU: EVGA GTX 480
Boot SSD: Intel 330 60GB
Game HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB 64mb 7200 RPM
Storage HDD: Seagate Barracuda 3TB 64mb 7200 RPM
CD: LITE-ON IHAS 624B (Flashed from 424B)
Sound Card: Creative X-FiTitanium HD (For sale)
PSU: Corsair TX750v2
RAM: G-Skill Sniper 4x4GB 2133Mhz
WiFi: Rosewill 300Mb/s card (Doesn't support 5.4GHz)
CPU Cooling: Thermal Water2.0 Pro
 

how much did it cost (to bored to search)

post #66479 of 154442
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post

No!!! I lost all my quotes! Stupid mobile site -_-
@tang: thanks, I'll be picking up some wood soon..
@watches: I prefer digital
@panthers: I'd rather have a mousepad of a character I recognize..
I found the perfect bumper sticker for Borisu today biggrin.gif

 

thats disgusting
post #66480 of 154442
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tangster View Post

Is it accurate?


If you're asking about Nixie clocks in general, it depends on what the kit uses. I bought one that has a GPS module to synch to the atomic clocks, so I'd say that one is pretty accurate.

 

 

And the bonfire pic was awesome, bowei.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge