- 4,189 Posts. Joined 3/2012
- Location: Texas
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- DAC/AMP for q701 Under $300 Last post on 9/2/13 at 1:26am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 7/30/14
I've owned an EarMax and Sennheiser HD 580's for 20 years, so I'm already familiar with tubed OTL headphone amps. The linestage of my old Quicksilver started developing some noise, and I didn't...
I bought these from Amazon about 2 weeks ago, and felt buyer's remorse when I wasn't blown away by the sound. They aren't bad, but they do lack bass and the feel is cheap. They were somewhat...
I would like to thank Brainwavz for the review sample of R3! Brainwavz R3 is a dual dynamic drivers IEM. It has 2 dynamic drivers in each housing, facing each other into a sound blending...
HIFIMAN HE-560 ON TAP: A FIRST DAY REVIEW SAGA (HIFIMAN HE-560 TOUR IMPRESSIONS) FIRST IMPRESSIONS Wow ... what a big box! I was expecting a more economically packaged box, but once I...
*Not an audio professional review, only my user opinion* After listening to lots of headphones inside this price ranger I decided on these. I was first worried cause lately I was reading lots...
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 4426
Gear mentioned in this thread:
My childhood is a SNES emulator.
I never had the luxury you kids had. (oh wait... you're older...)
Use a code generator. (latex generators are everywhere!)
I use generators for tables and graphs too.
Was looking at Fractal alot when I was making my current build. Ended up going with NZXT Phantom full tower due to a snazzy sale price.
Lol yeah the phantom is pretty large :P
Mmmmm such an awesome series. Enjoy.
Jgray kept recommending it here so I started trying it again for 2 more ch.
I gotta say. Its not particularly exciting. But hell, it is original and interesting.
Because you want to imitate The Shinning?
Played around with the test tones I generated and found thatthe EQ on Poweramp for android has some really funky characteristics. The top treble bands are shifted down one octave in the frequencies they control (eg 16k actually works on around 8k and 8k on 4k) and cuts to those bands dont really work (if you want a treble cut you really have to boost all the other freqs instead). Explains all the problems I had with it before!
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread = 39 seconds ago
- › ROCK JAW Head-Fi member discounts 41 seconds ago
- › AKG K240 Studio owners please share your experience 1 minute ago
- › Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Sound Quality 1 minute ago
- › Denon D2000/D5000, MD2000/MD5000 Appreciation Thread! 1 minute ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 2 minutes ago
- › Audio Technica ATH- ES 10 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Audio-gd Compass 2 amp/DAC Impressions thread 3 minutes ago
- › FS - HiFiMan HE-400 modded w/open grill and Focus pads 3 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 4 minutes ago
- › Schiit Valhalla by Willy 2 Streams
- › Sennheiser HD-518 by quajaebisquiti
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by earfonia
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by Terja
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by xonarboy87
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by TheGame21x
- › Sony Walkman NWZ-A10 by castleofargh
- › Audio-technica AIR Dynamic Headphones Ath-ad900x by manbear
- › FitEar Private 333 by Kiats
- › Beyerdynamic XP1 by SawItComing
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)