or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 4425

post #66361 of 166500
Played around with the test tones I generated and found thatthe EQ on Poweramp for android has some really funky characteristics. The top treble bands are shifted down one octave in the frequencies they control (eg 16k actually works on around 8k and 8k on 4k) and cuts to those bands dont really work (if you want a treble cut you really have to boost all the other freqs instead). Explains all the problems I had with it before!
post #66362 of 166500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Bloggs View Post

Played around with the test tones I generated and found thatthe EQ on Poweramp for android has some really funky characteristics. The top treble bands are shifted down one octave in the frequencies they control (eg 16k actually works on around 8k and 8k on 4k) and cuts to those bands dont really work (if you want a treble cut you really have to boost all the other freqs instead). Explains all the problems I had with it before!
Wanna link it in your sig? Thanks! biggrin.gif
post #66363 of 166500
If I were to get a game, should I get Alan Wake, or Trials Evolution Gold?
post #66364 of 166500
Quote:
Originally Posted by gopanthersgo1 View Post

And... BOOM! Ordered the Fractal Design R4! biggrin.gif

*Still rocking the first gen Antec 900 over here*

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinQY View Post

YSMenu? Using RetroGameFan's updates?

Lolwut? I haven't touched my DS in a few years so I have no idea what you're talking about..

Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post

My childhood is a SNES emulator.

I never had the luxury you kids had. (oh wait... you're older...)

I never had an SNES either until recently... Yard sales FTW!

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by gopanthersgo1 View Post

If I were to get a game, should I get Alan Wake, or Trials Evolution Gold?

Depends on what genre you want, those 2 games are practically polar opposites...

post #66365 of 166500
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post

*Still rocking the first gen Antec 900 over here*
Lolwut? I haven't touched my DS in a few years so I have no idea what you're talking about..
I never had an SNES either until recently... Yard sales FTW!



Depends on what genre you want, those 2 games are practically polar opposites...
I need to get me an NES!
@Games - I'll think I'll wait until I get a monitor and a DAC... (Selling my soundcard), but yeah, COMPLETELY different games! rolleyes.gif
post #66366 of 166500
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post

*Still rocking the first gen Antec 900 over here*
Looks like this? tongue.gif Work on your cable management!
post #66367 of 166500
Quote:
Originally Posted by gopanthersgo1 View Post


I need to get me an NES!

For some reason they're harder to find than SNESes. I've found 4 SNESes at decent prices and bought all 4, but only one NES so far...

Quote:
Originally Posted by gopanthersgo1 View Post


Looks like this? tongue.gif Work on your cable management!

Mine:

 

I don't really care about cable management tbh. If you spend all day getting all hot and bothered about how your wires aren't perfectly lined up in your case, you have problems. Though that attempt at  cable management is better than some of my earlier attempts...

post #66368 of 166500
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post

For some reason they're harder to find than SNESes. I've found 4 SNESes at decent prices and bought all 4, but only one NES so far...
Mine:



I don't really care about cable management tbh. If you spend all day getting all hot and bothered about how your wires aren't perfectly lined up in your case, you have problems. Though that attempt at  cable management is better than some of my earlier attempts...
That SUCKS HARD! tongue.gif Well, I'm going for minimalist, so low profile is kind of needed, and um... looks nice to look at! TBH I spend about 3 or 4 hours on cable management, especially with the Air, as it wouldn't shut due to my kinky Hentai toy power supply. (Looks like an octopus!)

Also, how much did you get the SNES for? It'd be fun to take apart and shizz...
post #66369 of 166500
Does anybody have saved archives of the Japanator Radio jpop music podcasts? Those were really great and I am sad thay Japanator stopped doing them. I'm also sad that I have only a few.
post #66370 of 166500
Quote:
Originally Posted by gopanthersgo1 View Post


That SUCKS HARD! tongue.gif Well, I'm going for minimalist, so low profile is kind of needed, and um... looks nice to look at! TBH I spend about 3 or 4 hours on cable management, especially with the Air, as it wouldn't shut due to my kinky Hentai toy power supply. (Looks like an octopus!)
Also, how much did you get the SNES for? It'd be fun to take apart and shizz...

Lol, there aren't enough holes in my case proper cable management, along with the PSU cables being short.

Anywhere from $5 to $30 for bundles... That SNES in the pic cost $10 with the games and controllers.

post #66371 of 166500
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post

Lol, there aren't enough holes in my case proper cable management, along with the PSU cables being short.
Anywhere from $5 to $30 for bundles... That SNES in the pic cost $10 with the games and controllers.
I'll try to find one when I go to Austin if mom will let me garage sell... also, if you ever find one somewhere from $5-15 can you pick it up for me? Thanks! wink.gif
post #66372 of 166500
Quote:
Originally Posted by gopanthersgo1 View Post


I'll try to find one when I go to Austin if mom will let me garage sell... also, if you ever find one somewhere from $5-15 can you pick it up for me? Thanks! wink.gif

Lol sure

If I don't decide to keep it biggrin.gif

post #66373 of 166500
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post

Lol sure
If I don't decide to keep it biggrin.gif
Haha! Thanks!
post #66374 of 166500
Was listening to a song on a What.CD album (They make some mixes for freeleach), and I liked a song, looked at the name, and it's "Ovary Montage"... tongue.gif
post #66375 of 166500
Quote:
Originally Posted by gopanthersgo1 View Post

If I were to get a game, should I get Alan Wake, or Trials Evolution Gold?

God I love Alan Wake. 

One of my fav games this generation. Don't expect too much from the combat, simple but creative formula. Replaying it now after buying the complete collection on Steam. Need a sequel so bad ._.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge