Dafuq is that?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- DAC/AMP for q701 Under $300 Last post on 9/2/13 at 1:26am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs...
Last edited: 7/26/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)Last edited: 12/13/13
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable Devices)Last edited: 12/28/12
Intro This was my first real pair of headphones, and they satisfied me for two years. So it is only fitting that my first headphone review be on these awesome headphones. The HD598s are a great...
Introduction First I want to start with an "I'm sorry" because I took so long to write this and to top it off, I feel as if the review was a "waste of time" because, well, I don't see it as very...
This is a review of the Noble 8c, an eight drivers 4 ways ciems. You could check the specs on the noble web site. Please be kind in your critics, as this is my first review ever, and that English...
Porta Pros simply made the biggest difference for me when listening to music as I have switched from some low-end sony in-ear to them and suddenly when playing the same song music became more rich...
From the moment Charles told me about the new project that he was working on, “Project Palaios”, I was intrigued. A wooden amp? That’s certainly not what you hear everyday and from the pictures...
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 4353post #65281 of 980903/16/13 at 2:11am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #65283 of 980903/16/13 at 2:16amQuote:
How 6 ft. -4 in. comes out to be 2 ft, I have no idea. Taiga is 4' 8" of adorableness, and is perfect at that size.post #65285 of 980903/16/13 at 2:20amQuote:Originally Posted by mechgamer123
I'd need to find a suitable box for that though
Hmm, I've actually been looking for stuff like that. I don't like the dry heaving vocals that a lot of metal has.
You should send me a list of some songs/artists to check out
My mom bought it at a craft store so I guess I can't expect much...
Iron Maiden?post #65287 of 980903/16/13 at 3:36am
Ahhh. Finished Ichigo 100%. The last 30 chapters were pretty amazing, no matter what I could not figure out what is going to happen next and that's what kept it interesting. Really, really well done. I'm also happy I was able to read it from start to finish. I remember when I read my beloved Good Ending all in one go, and then it suddenly stopped (at that time only 102 chapters were out). That was pretty sad.post #65288 of 980903/16/13 at 4:19amFree leech on animebytes to all that have an account!
I would have filled up my 3TB HDD if I hadn't deleted all the live action/American crap I'll never watch on it.
Time to clean up the drive sometime in the near future lolQuote:Lol, 2D lolicons are fine.
Haha! My height will reign supreme!
The vsonic biplanes suck at isolation worse than single flange for my ears
Oh god, you're right! Too bad the damage has already been done!Quote:Oh gawsh.Originally Posted by miceblue
I can see it happening: I'm lying unconscious on the ground dying of some mysterious heart failure problem that isn't prevalent in the U.S.A. at all, paramedics arrive with the A.E.D. paddles, then out of nowhere comes MrViolin saying "step aside fellow denizens!" *pulls out an O2, connects the O2 to an iDevice with an expensive ALO Audio LOD for the highest fidelity, plugs-in an HE-500 and places the "paddles" around my ears*
"CLEAAAAAAAAR!!!!!!*transparent audio*" exclaims MrViolin and miceblue is suddenly revived with a jolt of pure awesome sound.
CIEM's have to be reshelled? Why? Aren't they made of acrylic plastic?
As for the resell value, how would that work? Would the buyer just get the CIEM remoulded?
Yeah, as the rep for 1964ears explained, your ears are constantly changing throughout your life, so you'll have to have them remolded to the tune of $200-250 every 2 years.
Other buyers would have to have them reshelled also.
Also, the demonstration vid on the T50RP makes me sad I bought a premodded oneQuote:I still can't get over how damn cute your avatar is...Originally Posted by deloving
Ahhh. Finished Ichigo 100%. The last 30 chapters were pretty amazing, no matter what I could not figure out what is going to happen next and that's what kept it interesting. Really, really well done. I'm also happy I was able to read it from start to finish. I remember when I read my beloved Good Ending all in one go, and then it suddenly stopped (at that time only 102 chapters were out). That was pretty sad.
I also should read that manga~post #65289 of 980903/16/13 at 4:36amQuote:Raynor, it's not like I'm doing it because I like you.
(I'm pretty sure she said something like that in the original Starcraft)post #65290 of 980903/16/13 at 4:39amQuote:Originally Posted by mechgamer123
How's work coming on the amp? :)
Not good. My tracking supply failed to.... um... track properly.
I might end up having to make a discrete power supply......
I didn't say they were original, just that they're good songs!
OST = Original Sound Track.
Ok, first of all, you know what the KKK is, right?
Yep, but only because I was forced to learn about em' in school.
Okay, so after you've googled it, just know there's a large group of them up in the mountains of Idaho. Probably the largest infestation on the planet of them.
Really?? I didn't know that.
Don't worry, you'll get lots of offers I'm sure :)
I hope so..... :(
Lol, I don't walk. That would require work. And going across a highway. And did I mention it takes work?
You lazy bum!
LOL looks like his head is about to come off....post #65291 of 980903/16/13 at 6:36ampost #65292 of 980903/16/13 at 6:43amThread StarterQuote:
UGH! Too slow to get bitcoins, and yet I only need 0.52 now for a $20 gift card. Still at 0.05 BTC. *facepalm*Quote:
Ah...back in the past of this thread. Good times.
R;N 21: That was sort of lame...I don't really have any hope for this anime anymore.post #65293 of 980903/16/13 at 6:45amThread Starter
Started having fun trying to make some wallpapers I found more suitable to my liking to the older 8-bit and 16-bit games. The background of the game Risk of Rain (still in alpha but ridiculously polished for the alpha stage) sort of made me want to do this.post #65294 of 980903/16/13 at 6:49am
Can't believe I'm saying this but....
I think I'm going with a discrete power supply for my new amp after experimenting all day with ICs.
(Yeah, after I said all that crap about how discrete sucks and all)
Discrete designs certainly have its place because ICs are complex and it's very hard to control some of its behaviors.
So here's my new design with all the components:
Edited by b1o2r3i4s5 - 3/16/13 at 6:51ampost #65295 of 980903/16/13 at 7:19am
Mondaiji made me look up the Pied Piper of Hamelin. LOL.
Quite interesting... the show kinda makes sense now...
Nooooooooo!!!!!! 10 eps only??
I want more!!!!
Edited by b1o2r3i4s5 - 3/16/13 at 7:36am
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
- › The discovery thread.! Yamaha HPH-200 (PG 1110) !!.KEF... 15 seconds ago
- › Audio-GD NFB-15.32 Delivery & Impression Thread 37 seconds ago
- › BEST ANIME OF 2013 ノ( ゜-゜ノ) 39 seconds ago
- › HE-400 vs. HE-500 vs. HE-4 Comparison 1 minute ago
- › Beyerdynamic T1 or Grado Rs1i for rock/metal? 1 minute ago
- › Best headphone portable DAC amp for under $100 1 minute ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (Updated 9/2/2013: Sony... 1 minute ago
- › The Nameless Guide To PC Gaming Audio (with binaural headphone... 2 minutes ago
- › The Sad State Of The So Called Audiophile DAP Market 4 minutes ago
- › Open Back Vs Closed Back .. what is better for me? 5 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD-598 by davisman
- › MrSpeakers Alpha Dog (T50RP Mod) by gelocks
- › Noble Audio 8C by John0405
- › Koss PortaPro - Headphones ( semi-open ) by cipurian
- › Project Palaios: Iona by lin0003
- › HiFiMAN RE-400 by getclikinagas
- › JAYS T00093 a-JAYS Five Earphones for Android - Black by mark2410
- › Beats Pro Over-Ear Headphone (White) by DigitalGrounder
- › AMB Laboratories γ2 (Gamma2) by JustinBieber
- › AKG K701 Studio Headphones by kmaenpaa
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop Amps... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable... by cristina
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide... by joe