Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 4350

post #65236 of 111325
Quote:
Originally Posted by miceblue View Post

LOL nice find.

I guess he needs to wait until the next mating season. :p

 

Are CIEM's worth the price? They look pretty awesome with the cusomisable clear shell and all, and built specifically for your ear, but do they sound good? I'm considering one in the distant future.

Dunno, have only heard demos. So never got a full custom experience. JH13 and UMs sound super-ultra-nice even with demo version though :P

 

Cheapest way - get a nice UIEM, reshell those for cheap, try and see if you like the custom fit.

post #65237 of 111325
Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinQY View Post

You saying he spelled "9" wrong? Why you judge so quickly sloot.

 

I like trying and buying IEMs. There's a difference somewhere in there :P

Also I wanted to try my hand at a RE-600/5.0/V7007/F111 shootout. Sub $600 IEM flagship shootout.

 

Sloor please you have no fb friends or friends.

 

GG hooks meet people from last meet up with DHC discount. 

 

Again, stupid PC people and their PC needs. WHY CAN'T YOU ALL JUST BUY A T40 AND SHUT IT :p

 

No don't get the HE-6 then you'd just be copycatting me.

 

Yes he spelled 9 wrong biatch. 

 

IEM head gear freak thing face duck.

 

FINE I'M ALL ALONE.

 

I don't understand. Wtf is GG hooks? I have no idea what that means but I understand the rest of it.

 

Idk what a t40 is. 

 

I love copying you doe.

post #65238 of 111325

Panda-sama people want to know about your whereabouts in the TMAC thread.

 

Wait, friend just skyped me that it's spring break now? Is it? Merry spring break/reading week?

post #65239 of 111325
Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinQY View Post

Naniiiiii? Even when used....can't see that one happening.

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 28980 View Post

Why you love iems so much. And I think he meant th600 maybe? Or th900 from japan. Idr the pricing of that I think its around 1.2 doe... so pretty sure he meant the th600.

Nope. £ is strong vs JYen. The TH900 goes for a low of around £850 and a max of £1100. According to Rakouten.

post #65240 of 111325
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tangster View Post

 

Nope. £ is strong vs JYen. The TH900 goes for a low of around £850 and a max of £1100. According to Rakouten.

 

Oh right you're talking in sterling pounds. Forgot about that. Then that sounds about right.

post #65241 of 111325
Quote:
Originally Posted by 28980 View Post

Yes he spelled 9 wrong biatch. 

 

IEM head gear freak thing face duck.

 

FINE I'M ALL ALONE.

 

I don't understand. Wtf is GG hooks? I have no idea what that means but I understand the rest of it.

 

Idk what a t40 is. 

 

I love copying you doe.

whome you just mad because you can't even spell 9

 

Omm nomm IEMs taste so good omm

 

Yep nobody loves you first step to stop being a sociopath is acceptance.

 

GG - Girls Generation - HF member

 

Thinkpad dumb sloot

 

ALL YOU DO IS COPY ME EVERYDAY WELL I'M GOING TO HONG KONG AND SPLURGING 2000 ON C435 LETS SEE YOU COPY THAT.

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tangster View Post

 

Nope. £ is strong vs JYen. The TH900 goes for a low of around £850 and a max of £1100. According to Rakouten.

....

Still think you spelled 9 wrong and trying to cover up for it.

But right British people huh.

post #65242 of 111325
Quote:
Originally Posted by 28980 View Post

 

Oh right you're talking in sterling pounds. Forgot about that. Then that sounds about right.

It's a strange thing that the LCD2 is about 20% more than the TH900 here. I don't think I'd even consider a LCD3 unless I went to the US on holiday at the same time.

post #65243 of 111325
Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinQY View Post

whome you just mad because you can't even spell 9

 

Omm nomm IEMs taste so good omm

 

Yep nobody loves you first step to stop being a sociopath is acceptance.

 

GG - Girls Generation - HF member

 

Thinkpad dumb sloot

 

ALL YOU DO IS COPY ME EVERYDAY WELL I'M GOING TO HONG KONG AND SPLURGING 2000 ON C435 LETS SEE YOU COPY THAT.

 

I CAN TEW SPELL NEIN.

 

Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh. IEMs aren't nearly as my thing as yours doe, SEE I'M NOT COPYING YOU.

 

what. stop being a sociopath? ha. sif. never.

 

oh ok i git it nao. well bleh poop u face.

 

you're dumbbbbbbbbb. 

 

OK ILL DO IT (SINCE I HAVE MORE MONEY THAT YOU ANYWAYS)

post #65244 of 111325
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tangster View Post

It's a strange thing that the LCD2 is about 20% more than the TH900 here. I don't think I'd even consider a LCD3 unless I went to the US on holiday at the same time.

 

I'm guessing audeze is a american based company or something? And the whole customs shebang. Maybe fostex has a factory in the UK? Idk they're japanese or something though so I have no idea.

post #65245 of 111325
Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinQY View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by miceblue View Post

LOL nice find.

I guess he needs to wait until the next mating season. :p

 

Are CIEM's worth the price? They look pretty awesome with the cusomisable clear shell and all, and built specifically for your ear, but do they sound good? I'm considering one in the distant future.

Dunno, have only heard demos. So never got a full custom experience. JH13 and UMs sound super-ultra-nice even with demo version though :P

 

Cheapest way - get a nice UIEM, reshell those for cheap, try and see if you like the custom fit.

 

Quote:
Do you have a pair of universal-fit in-ear monitors that you've invested in, but can't seem to keep them staying in your ears? We have the perfect solution. You can now get your existing monitors remolded with custom acrylic shells so that you get a perfect seal every time. We go to great lengths to preserve the original sound signature that you've grown to love. Ask us if your brand and model qualifies for this great low-budget alternative.

So technically I can get my $30 Sennheiser CX-300's remoulded? Not that I want to, just for concept's sake.

Meh, but that would mean I need to invest in a few earphones that might suit my needs. SE215 is too bassy, I know that much about earphones. :p

 

I don't like the term IEM. I almost always associated IEM's with on-stage singers (replacing on-stage monitoring speakers), which use the custom variant (at this time Ultimate Ears was the ultimate source for CIEM's). What professional uses so-called UIEM's as so-called monitoring earphones? Aaaaaaand then Head-Fi comes along and IEM is used for any earphone, essentially.

post #65246 of 111325
Quote:
Originally Posted by miceblue View Post

 

So technically I can get my $30 Sennheiser CX-300's remoulded? Not that I want to, just for concept's sake.

Meh, but that would mean I need to invest in a few earphones that might suit my needs. SE215 is too bassy, I know that much about earphones. :p

 

I don't like the term IEM. I almost always associated IEM's with on-stage singers (replacing on-stage monitoring speakers), which use the custom variant (at this time Ultimate Ears was the ultimate source for CIEM's). What professional uses so-called UIEM's as so-called monitoring earphones? Aaaaaaand then Head-Fi comes along and IEM is used for any earphone, essentially.

Sure. But dynamics are a PITA to convert to customs. Don't you have a cheapo BA somewhere?

post #65247 of 111325
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tangster View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by miceblue View Post

 

So technically I can get my $30 Sennheiser CX-300's remoulded? Not that I want to, just for concept's sake.

Meh, but that would mean I need to invest in a few earphones that might suit my needs. SE215 is too bassy, I know that much about earphones. :p

 

I don't like the term IEM. I almost always associated IEM's with on-stage singers (replacing on-stage monitoring speakers), which use the custom variant (at this time Ultimate Ears was the ultimate source for CIEM's). What professional uses so-called UIEM's as so-called monitoring earphones? Aaaaaaand then Head-Fi comes along and IEM is used for any earphone, essentially.

Sure. But dynamics are a PITA to convert to customs. Don't you have a cheapo BA somewhere?

No...I've only used a SE215 (my brother's) and CX-300 before, or my dead V-MODA Vibe's, none of which are balanced armature earphones. I never really got into earphones since I always found them uncomfortable and/or didn't fit well.

post #65248 of 111325
Quote:
Originally Posted by miceblue View Post

So technically I can get my $30 Sennheiser CX-300's remoulded? Not that I want to, just for concept's sake.

Meh, but that would mean I need to invest in a few earphones that might suit my needs. SE215 is too bassy, I know that much about earphones. :p

 

I don't like the term IEM. I almost always associated IEM's with on-stage singers (replacing on-stage monitoring speakers), which use the custom variant (at this time Ultimate Ears was the ultimate source for CIEM's). What professional uses so-called UIEM's as so-called monitoring earphones? Aaaaaaand then Head-Fi comes along and IEM is used for any earphone, essentially.

Dynamic driver re-shells? Uhmm, tough call. Might not be worth it in the end. Not to mention the pricing.

 

I use so-called UIEMs as so-called monitoring earphones for stage work :( Guess I'm not pro enough :( :( :( :(

The term monitor can be used interchangeably, they don't always have to be associated with strictly monitoring purposes. They were referring to ER4Ps and other IEMs as IEMs WAYY before headfi was. I remember erji....ah erji...

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 28980 View Post

I CAN TEW SPELL NEIN.

 

Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh. IEMs aren't nearly as my thing as yours doe, SEE I'M NOT COPYING YOU.

 

what. stop being a sociopath? ha. sif. never.

 

oh ok i git it nao. well bleh poop u face.

 

you're dumbbbbbbbbb. 

 

OK ILL DO IT (SINCE I HAVE MORE MONEY THAT YOU ANYWAYS)

COPYCAT SLOOT WHOME POOP YOU AINT GOT MORE DOLLA THAT ME.

post #65249 of 111325

Playing Chronos Trigger and Metroid Zero Mission on DesMuME and VBA respectively side by side yay.

 

People need to play Chronos Trigger a lot more than they should. 

Then I realize I still haven't finished the new game+ file on FFIV.

post #65250 of 111325
Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinQY View Post

Playing Chronos Trigger and Metroid Zero Mission on DesMuME and VBA respectively side by side yay.

 

People need to play Chronos Trigger a lot more than they should. 

Then I realize I still haven't finished the new game+ file on FFIV.

I never tried Chronos Trigger. :x

Zero Mission was fun, but I liked Fusion much more. SA-X was hella scary when she chased you down during that one part of the game.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge