Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 4349

post #65221 of 156221
Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinQY View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by miceblue View Post

LOL nice find.

I guess he needs to wait until the next mating season. :p

 

Are CIEM's worth the price? They look pretty awesome with the cusomisable clear shell and all, and built specifically for your ear, but do they sound good? I'm considering one in the distant future.

Dunno, have only heard demos. So never got a full custom experience. JH13 and UMs sound super-ultra-nice even with demo version though :P

 

Cheapest way - get a nice UIEM, reshell those for cheap, try and see if you like the custom fit.

 

Quote:
Do you have a pair of universal-fit in-ear monitors that you've invested in, but can't seem to keep them staying in your ears? We have the perfect solution. You can now get your existing monitors remolded with custom acrylic shells so that you get a perfect seal every time. We go to great lengths to preserve the original sound signature that you've grown to love. Ask us if your brand and model qualifies for this great low-budget alternative.

So technically I can get my $30 Sennheiser CX-300's remoulded? Not that I want to, just for concept's sake.

Meh, but that would mean I need to invest in a few earphones that might suit my needs. SE215 is too bassy, I know that much about earphones. :p

 

I don't like the term IEM. I almost always associated IEM's with on-stage singers (replacing on-stage monitoring speakers), which use the custom variant (at this time Ultimate Ears was the ultimate source for CIEM's). What professional uses so-called UIEM's as so-called monitoring earphones? Aaaaaaand then Head-Fi comes along and IEM is used for any earphone, essentially.

post #65222 of 156221
Quote:
Originally Posted by miceblue View Post

 

So technically I can get my $30 Sennheiser CX-300's remoulded? Not that I want to, just for concept's sake.

Meh, but that would mean I need to invest in a few earphones that might suit my needs. SE215 is too bassy, I know that much about earphones. :p

 

I don't like the term IEM. I almost always associated IEM's with on-stage singers (replacing on-stage monitoring speakers), which use the custom variant (at this time Ultimate Ears was the ultimate source for CIEM's). What professional uses so-called UIEM's as so-called monitoring earphones? Aaaaaaand then Head-Fi comes along and IEM is used for any earphone, essentially.

Sure. But dynamics are a PITA to convert to customs. Don't you have a cheapo BA somewhere?

post #65223 of 156221
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tangster View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by miceblue View Post

 

So technically I can get my $30 Sennheiser CX-300's remoulded? Not that I want to, just for concept's sake.

Meh, but that would mean I need to invest in a few earphones that might suit my needs. SE215 is too bassy, I know that much about earphones. :p

 

I don't like the term IEM. I almost always associated IEM's with on-stage singers (replacing on-stage monitoring speakers), which use the custom variant (at this time Ultimate Ears was the ultimate source for CIEM's). What professional uses so-called UIEM's as so-called monitoring earphones? Aaaaaaand then Head-Fi comes along and IEM is used for any earphone, essentially.

Sure. But dynamics are a PITA to convert to customs. Don't you have a cheapo BA somewhere?

No...I've only used a SE215 (my brother's) and CX-300 before, or my dead V-MODA Vibe's, none of which are balanced armature earphones. I never really got into earphones since I always found them uncomfortable and/or didn't fit well.

post #65224 of 156221
Quote:
Originally Posted by miceblue View Post

So technically I can get my $30 Sennheiser CX-300's remoulded? Not that I want to, just for concept's sake.

Meh, but that would mean I need to invest in a few earphones that might suit my needs. SE215 is too bassy, I know that much about earphones. :p

 

I don't like the term IEM. I almost always associated IEM's with on-stage singers (replacing on-stage monitoring speakers), which use the custom variant (at this time Ultimate Ears was the ultimate source for CIEM's). What professional uses so-called UIEM's as so-called monitoring earphones? Aaaaaaand then Head-Fi comes along and IEM is used for any earphone, essentially.

Dynamic driver re-shells? Uhmm, tough call. Might not be worth it in the end. Not to mention the pricing.

 

I use so-called UIEMs as so-called monitoring earphones for stage work :( Guess I'm not pro enough :( :( :( :(

The term monitor can be used interchangeably, they don't always have to be associated with strictly monitoring purposes. They were referring to ER4Ps and other IEMs as IEMs WAYY before headfi was. I remember erji....ah erji...

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 28980 View Post

I CAN TEW SPELL NEIN.

 

Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh. IEMs aren't nearly as my thing as yours doe, SEE I'M NOT COPYING YOU.

 

what. stop being a sociopath? ha. sif. never.

 

oh ok i git it nao. well bleh poop u face.

 

you're dumbbbbbbbbb. 

 

OK ILL DO IT (SINCE I HAVE MORE MONEY THAT YOU ANYWAYS)

COPYCAT SLOOT WHOME POOP YOU AINT GOT MORE DOLLA THAT ME.

post #65225 of 156221

Playing Chronos Trigger and Metroid Zero Mission on DesMuME and VBA respectively side by side yay.

 

People need to play Chronos Trigger a lot more than they should. 

Then I realize I still haven't finished the new game+ file on FFIV.

post #65226 of 156221
Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinQY View Post

Playing Chronos Trigger and Metroid Zero Mission on DesMuME and VBA respectively side by side yay.

 

People need to play Chronos Trigger a lot more than they should. 

Then I realize I still haven't finished the new game+ file on FFIV.

I never tried Chronos Trigger. :x

Zero Mission was fun, but I liked Fusion much more. SA-X was hella scary when she chased you down during that one part of the game.

post #65227 of 156221
Quote:
Originally Posted by miceblue View Post

I never tried Chronos Trigger. :x

Zero Mission was fun, but I liked Fusion much more. SA-X was hella scary when she chased you down during that one part of the game.

I liked the OG lore better on Zero Mission though. Bosses were so fun (well apart from Mother Brain that was just annoying). It was just unadulterated and nostalgic fun. It's one of the only GBA cartridges that I kept. 

No-suit Samus play up to the final suit upgrade was hella annoying though. I didn't want to stop the game so just lurked around everywhere till I got everything. Ridley robot final boss was so anti-dramatic.....

 

Not having played Chronos Trigger = blasphemy.

post #65228 of 156221

Hey deadlylover, seen any good loli shows lately?

post #65229 of 156221
Just finished borderlands 2 with one of my friends from WSU. I think they just made the most awesome reference I've ever seen in a video game...

Also trying to catch up on all the missed posts on my desky atm... Damn yall and 170 new posts!
post #65230 of 156221

^^ It's 9 pages of wifey spam

Skip it :3

 

Lol Pandora.

post #65231 of 156221
Originally Posted by Atominator99 View Post

Hey deadlylover, seen any good loli shows lately?

 

Nooope.

post #65232 of 156221
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadlylover View Post

 

Nooope.

Ah, ok.

post #65233 of 156221
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atominator99 View Post

Hey deadlylover, plunder any villages for good lolis to add to the collection lately?

FIFY

post #65234 of 156221
Quote:

Originally Posted by TwinQY View Post
 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atominator99 View Post

Hey deadlylover, plunder any villages for good lolis to add to the collection lately?

FIFY

Lol, yeah, that's probably more suitable.

post #65235 of 156221

I'm bored...anything insightful to read/watch?

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge