that wasn't up-close. lol
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Q701, HE-400, D5000 and Matrix M-Stage? Last post on 8/3/14 at 5:28am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 1/22/15
Me: I am a 21 year old student living in a small town in India. I would like to call myself a music enthusiast, rather than an audiophile. I was inspired by music since childhood, and as the time...
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank Sennheiser US for providing me with a review sample in exchange for my honest opinion. While waiting to receive my review unit of recently...
What's In The Box? The cardboard box itself is a cute little deal, with the Noble logo and the Wizard's signature. On the top left, the model and serial number are handwritten (apparently I'm the...
SUPERLUX HD 669 Review & comparison with HD 681-EVO. Take what I say with a grain of salt, I have not experienced many headphones and I've only had the 669 for a fairly brief amount of time....
Have been listening to my new iCAN Micro for couple weeks now. Before that I use the headphone output directly out of my iDSD Micro. First of all i just want to say that iDSD Micro is great....
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 4341
Gear mentioned in this thread:
maybe the idea of a virtual world is a bit overused and doesn't appeal to me. Too many to remember.
That's why I liked hagure yuusha at first, but it was pretty plain in terms of story. Felt like it skipped some (though I didn't read the novel).
I know D:, harem does/did appeal to me back then and now. Makes up for a lot of stuff. But in terms of plot and art (I saw I seen in Italy where I've been) and the unique power of the MC, it was more appealing to me. Even though they skipped A LOT of stuff.
edit: borisu wears make-up? Never saw that coming.
Edited by MrViolin - 3/15/13 at 6:54pm
Just watching the first 10 min of PP puts a smile to my mouth. It's so new and diff. Let's hope it stays this way
oh you jerk. But yes. We'd pwn you all. And where's mechy. He can become a part of the trio of me him n panthers.
Crackers. YOU'RE HERE.
I'm too poor in the game to afford more than 2 extra crew members.
</3 well I won't be able to play until summer or next year. I've been out of gaming for about a year and a few months now. Only thing that made me come back to wc3 was the SWAT community and my DotA clan. Fun to hang w/ people, but games in general are boring for me to play alone unless they have a really good story.
o i c. never knew that.
psh. FREETEMPO BABY. SKY HIGH.
BOOM BOOM SATELLITES. BROKEN MIRROR.
I want the
ED of PP
and the OP2 and ED2 for Pet no Kanojo
They are just so awesome.
Obly problem is that the mastering on PP's ED2 sucks.
Watching Pet no kanojo 22 now. Hopefully it blows some minds
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Sony's new flagship 2014 - MDR-Z7 34 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 1 minute ago
- › Little Dot Tube Amps: Vacuum Tube Rolling Guide 1 minute ago
- › Review: Estron Linum BaX --- New IEM Cable for a New Age 1 minute ago
- › Band Name Game II 1 minute ago
- › JH Audio JH-13 PRO impressions thread 2 minutes ago
- › Woo Audio WA6 + WA6SE: Tubes, Comments, Pictures, and Advice 2 minutes ago
- › Shure SRH1540 Review 2 minutes ago
- › Best 100$ Headphones 3 minutes ago
- › A little about the Shozy Alien 3 minutes ago
- › Shanling M3 Portable Digital Audio Player by YoYo JoKeR
- › Sennheiser Momentum Wireless Over Ear Headphones in Black M2AEBT by twister6
- › Noble 4 by Kuroneko Guy
- › Superlux HD669 by Philliphobia
- › iFi iCAN headphone amplifier by blankdisc
- › HiFiMAN HE-400i by JohnPham
- › Chord&Major Major6'13 "Ballad" by kalbee
- › Audio Technica ATH-M2X Mid-size open-back headphones by ahnvx
- › xDuoo X2 by getclikinagas
- › Bowers & Wilkins P7 by De1taE1even
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2